Author Topic: Hahaha! I Just Remembered Something!  (Read 1433 times)

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Hahaha! I Just Remembered Something!
« on: March 17, 2005, 03:57:30 pm »
Hahaha!  I just remembered something that I was going to post here yesterday!  It's really funny!  See, my dad, brother, and me were at Giant last night and I had 50 cents, so I got a fake lottery ticket, you know, the kind that you always end up winning 'cause they're not real, anyway, and then when we got home I said to my mom and sister, I said "Hey look, dad bought me a lottery ticket, and my mom went away to the other room thinking "He's not gonna win", and so I scratched and I obviously won, and said to my mom, I said "Hey mom, this is confusing, did I win?".  And she's all, let me scratch this, Mark(my dad) does this say what I think it says, and he's all yes, and she's freaking out thinking I won a grand prize of $20,000!  And so me, my brother, and my dad are all laughing at her and it's so funny, and then my dad's all "Okay Andy, you owe me 50 cents". And then it wasn't as funny but it was still funny.  See I borrowed the 50 cents from my dad.  But my mom was all freakin' out. Hahahahaha!   :lol:

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hahaha! I Just Remembered Something!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2005, 05:23:47 pm »
Ah the joy of pulling pranks :)