Author Topic: The Chat Is Back!  (Read 7845 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
The Chat Is Back!
« on: August 26, 2003, 06:44:22 pm »
After hours and hours of trying to get this thing to work, The Chat is finally back![/font]  Just in time for the start of school over here  :tongue: .  Anyway, for all the chatting veterans, head on over the "The Chat" and start talking.  Anyone who hasn't used it in the past should read the guide to chatting, part one and two, which is also on "The Chat" page.  And Larry is back too! (Larry is the trivia lobster  :biggrin: )

We're using a different script this time.  It works about the same as the old one, but it looks different.  Also, it pops up a "security check" that asks whether or not to trust the site, just click yes.  It doesn't install anything on your computer, it's just an online chat.

** Update ** If you get the error "Unable to connect : cannot connect "irc.choopa.net"", then this is how to fix it:  In Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options. Go to the Security tab, click on Custom level.  Set reset to Medium and click Reset.  Then click ok, and ok, and then try it again.  It should work.  If it doesn't, then email me.  I'll try to help you.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2003, 07:34:21 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

lemonsrock103

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2003, 07:05:50 pm »
Yesssss!! That rocks!

spongedude666

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2003, 07:24:52 pm »
If we go on the old screen names we had before do we still have our old scores from answering the quastions?

sPoNg3b0b

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2003, 07:34:35 pm »
YES YES YES!!! I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY MY WHOLE LIFE!!! (not really...) i'm so excited!!!

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2003, 08:25:20 pm »
Yeah can we have our old scores back? I doubt it, but hey, I had a really high score!

sPoNg3b0b

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2003, 09:19:26 pm »
what??? I have no clue what you're talking about... probably something ancient from back in June (rite?) when the forums were started lol. Probably from before when i was introduced into the forums by my great websurfing!

(seriously i was looking for spongebob websites and i came across sponge zone and then i saw the forums button and i clicked on it and that's how i came to be... here. yeah. )

garyfan

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2003, 04:57:39 am »
yes! I love the chat I do not think we can get our high scores back :( I had a pretty high score but not as much as Hannahbal

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2003, 07:33:20 am »
I just went to the chat and it is fun! I'm already 73rd. Plus Larry gave me a cookie.  :blink:  

Patrick

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2003, 09:22:23 am »
ya, it was a good roll.

Bubble Buddy

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2003, 09:30:25 am »
What webiste did you make the chat on?

jastERmine

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2003, 11:14:01 am »
:biggrin:  that chat is awesome. i love the larry trivia stuff. i think i'm 45th place or something like that. wow i'm in the top ten ain't i? haha..

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2003, 01:17:43 pm »
You still have your old high scores if you use the same name.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Patrick

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2003, 01:30:37 pm »
dont leave the forums!!!!

Guest_bobby fishkin

The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2003, 03:13:48 pm »
:tongue: im probalyy gonna make a spongebob superpats 3 as soon as im done with the second one but its shareware only the good people of spongezone will get it for free dissers its $10 so better be respecting me :tongue:  

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Chat Is Back!
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2003, 04:08:50 pm »
:tongue: im probalyy gonna make a spongebob superpats 3 as soon as im done with the second one but its shareware only the good people of spongezone will get it for free dissers its $10 so better be respecting me :tongue:
Wow we really care since we're talkin about it in a topic titled THE CHAT IS BACK!