Author Topic: Threads Of The Week  (Read 4721 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Threads Of The Week
« on: March 20, 2005, 08:28:25 am »
Thanks to ideas I shamelessly stole from Squiddy and [H]ardOCP, we're starting a new regular feature called Threads of the Week.  Every Sunday, we'll make a news topic that lists some interesting occurances in the United SpongeBob Forums.
  • Chongster shows off his latest artwork, "SpongeBob in the Matrix."
  • Ss4gogita4 has been chronicling the Nielsen Ratings for SpongeBob for almost a year.  There are some nifty trends in the data.
  • There's a discussion about the deleted scene from the SpongeBob Movie that ended up on the DVD.
  • It's not all SpongeBob.  A few members yearn for the good old days of Nick
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

SpongeBobAndyZX14

Threads Of The Week
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2005, 08:32:21 am »
Hey!  Cool!  I started the discussion on the deleted scene!

Anyway, I think this is a great idea!

super_sayian_spongebob

Threads Of The Week
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 10:40:27 am »
Cool! I hope one of my topics get nominated.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
Threads Of The Week
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 10:46:54 am »
Thanks to ideas I shamelessly stole from Squiddy and [H]ardOCP, we're starting a new regular feature called Threads of the Week.  Every Sunday, we'll make a news topic that lists some interesting occurances in the United SpongeBob Forums.
    [/li][li] Chongster shows off his latest artwork, "SpongeBob in the Matrix."
    [/li]
  • Ss4gogita4 has been chronicling the Nielsen Ratings for SpongeBob for almost a year.  There are some nifty trends in the data.
  • There's a discussion about the deleted scene from the SpongeBob Movie that ended up on the DVD.
  • It's not all SpongeBob.  A few members yearn for the good old days of Nick
[snapback]161574[/snapback]

Im glad one of my ideas when to use :happy:

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Threads Of The Week
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 01:36:44 pm »
This is a cool new feature.

Alain2k5

Threads Of The Week
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 04:57:34 pm »
that's a nifty feature.

timstapels

Threads Of The Week
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2005, 01:24:19 am »
Cool idea doing updates on different discussions in the Forums Cmonkey
I'm glad you meantioned Chongster's work about the matrix because all his work is really good!
Also what forum page will the topic of the week be in?

EDIT: Sorry, I know now, I read the original post again. Sorry for the hassle :biggrin:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2005, 01:25:18 am by timstapels »

Kenny Blankenship

Threads Of The Week
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2005, 04:35:16 pm »
Woah.  I just realized that a topic I created made it onto the list.  Of course, I made it about 7 months ago, but it's nice to see that the thread still has some resonance.  Even after half a year :tongue: .

Chrono

Threads Of The Week
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2005, 04:41:23 pm »
Woah.  I just realized that a topic I created made it onto the list.  Of course, I made it about 7 months ago, but it's nice to see that the thread still has some resonance.  Even after half a year :tongue: .
[snapback]163704[/snapback]
Jeez, threads don't have a life span on here, do they?
Anyways, I think there should be just 3 good threads up there. Not 4. Four is an even number...

Kenny Blankenship

Threads Of The Week
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2005, 04:52:37 pm »
Anyways, I think there should be just 3 good threads up there. Not 4. Four is an even number...
[snapback]163705[/snapback]

I don't think there needs to be a set number of threads.  If there happens to be 10 particular threads quite deserving of the honors, then award each ten.  If there only happens to be three deserving threads, then only award the honors to the three.

(And besides, there's actually 8 threads of the week... the "good ole days of Nick" threw me for a loop, and I guess you too.)

Chrono

Threads Of The Week
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2005, 05:05:06 pm »
[snapback]163705[/snapback]

I don't think there needs to be a set number of threads.  If there happens to be 10 particular threads quite deserving of the honors, then award each ten.  If there only happens to be three deserving threads, then only award the honors to the three.

(And besides, there's actually 8 threads of the week... the "good ole days of Nick" threw me for a loop, and I guess you too.)
[snapback]163706[/snapback]
Whoa you're right. Heh, thought there was 4.

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
Threads Of The Week
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2005, 04:46:05 am »
Thanks to ideas I shamelessly stole from Squiddy and [H]ardOCP, we're starting a new regular feature called Threads of the Week.  Every Sunday, we'll make a news topic that lists some interesting occurances in the United SpongeBob Forums.
    [/li][li] Chongster shows off his latest artwork, "SpongeBob in the Matrix."
    [/li]
  • Ss4gogita4 has been chronicling the Nielsen Ratings for SpongeBob for almost a year.  There are some nifty trends in the data.
  • It's not all SpongeBob.  A few members yearn for the good old days of Nick
[snapback]161574[/snapback]

wooh, i got a mention, im happy  :happy:

Offline LE

• SpongeBob
  • with walls of the deepest blue
    • View Profile
Threads Of The Week
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2005, 11:16:41 am »
round of applause to the hard workers to get those awards :) i love them all.
it got too real