Author Topic: Completely Complete.  (Read 1833 times)

Jackie-Boy

Completely Complete.
« on: March 19, 2005, 09:03:44 pm »
This is a phrase I use when I feel like nothing in the world could ever make me feel unhappy. This is a rare occasion, and I haven't felt it in nearly a year.. And it happened today.

I was listening to Simon & Garfunkel, and I was cleaning my room. I suddenly came across a cardboard box under the bed. I opened it up, and inside I found all my old Transformer toys. I own all of the Generation 1 toys, and I hadn't thought about them in years. I spent nearly three hours looking at them, and I even reinacted the first half of the Transformers movie. God, it was so much fun. This evening, I was in The Sound of Music as Max Detweiler, and it was the fifth and final show. We all had a great time, and I know that it was my best performance yet. Now that I'm home, I'm talking to one of my favorite people on this planet, and reading up on PSP news for the launch, which is on Thursday, the day that my Spring Break begins, and two days after my birthday. (In case anyone cares, I'm getting WipEoutPure and Metal Gear Acid for the PSP.) Life is great, and I don't want these feelings to ever leave.

Has there ever been a time where you felt this way?

Eva:Gina

Completely Complete.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2005, 10:45:12 pm »
Your lovely. did you know?? :wub:

Kenny Blankenship

Completely Complete.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2005, 06:17:07 am »
[snapback]161510[/snapback]

Stay on topic, please.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a great day yesterday, and I had a pretty good day yesterday as well.  Not sure if I would call it "completely complete", but it's dang close.  I cleaned the whole house yesterday, and aside from the feeling that I actually accomplished something, my mother rewarded me with 60 bucks.  Which is a lot for me, since I'm currently jobless...

Anyway, I've been scouting my next purchase, eating ice cream from Dairy Queen, and in the NCAA Tourney West Virginia upset Wake in a fantastic Double OT game, which helps my bracket immensely.  So yeah, I went to bed last night feeling VERY good.

Oh yeah, and something else happened yesterday, something involving this forum, but I can't quite remember....
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 06:22:34 am by Kenny Blankenship »

Jackie-Boy

Completely Complete.
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2005, 09:20:28 am »

Wow, um, thank you.. I think.

Stay on topic, please.

Anyway, I'm glad you had a great day yesterday, and I had a pretty good day yesterday as well.  Not sure if I would call it "completely complete", but it's dang close.  I cleaned the whole house yesterday, and aside from the feeling that I actually accomplished something, my mother rewarded me with 60 bucks.  Which is a lot for me, since I'm currently jobless...

Anyway, I've been scouting my next purchase, eating ice cream from Dairy Queen, and in the NCAA Tourney West Virginia upset Wake in a fantastic Double OT game, which helps my bracket immensely.  So yeah, I went to bed last night feeling VERY good.

Oh yeah, and something else happened yesterday, something involving this forum, but I can't quite remember....
[snapback]161533[/snapback]

Yeah, sounds like you had a great day as well. Again, congrats on joining the Mod Squad!

Eva:Gina

Completely Complete.
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2005, 08:55:00 pm »
haha, dont worry, im not trying ot get it on.
its just sweet that you would even say that type of stuff to anyone.
most boys arent nice, they are horrible girl conquorers

but yay, nice day for you.

and yay, i want $60 too!! ah well, wait for payday

Elizabeth Rose

Completely Complete.
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2005, 09:08:41 pm »
For me the most complete feeling is anytime I am on stage. I feel wonderful knowing that my performance brings enjoyment to so many, and I love the feeling of satisfaction when I have done well. Even when I mess up, I still feel so good about the whole thing and, consequently, performing months are my happiest months.

I remember Nutcracker this past Christmas, there was just something about it that made me feel so whole. I think the best part was the free show we put on for all third-graders in the county. After the performance we all went out into the audience and signed autographs for them. I had all these lovely children asking for my name on their pieces of paper. I loved signing for them, talking to them, and watching the expressions of amazement and awe on their faces. Maybe it was the innocence of it all that created such a magical scene, but it was that day of the children's show that I felt "completely complete".