Poll

AIDS
3 (12%)
Cancer
18 (72%)
Neither (Evil laugh)
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Question  (Read 27857 times)

MiraclrPlz

Question
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2005, 07:15:26 pm »
IZ what I can't stand about you liberals is what you just said was arrogant, but when people are arrogant on left-wing causes, no liberal will even care to say so.  Liberals are always screaming tolerance, I guess there's tolerance in the world for everyone but us.  Not that I personally agree with Scooter's opinion but I do respect it because  AIDS can be prevented.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Question
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2005, 07:17:01 pm »
IZ what I can't stand about you liberals is what you just said was arrogant, but when people are arrogant on left-wing causes, no liberal will even care to say so.  Liberals are always screaming tolerance, I guess there's tolerance in the world for everyone but us.  Not that I personally agree with Scooter's opinion but I do respect it because  AIDS can be prevented.
[snapback]165231[/snapback]

The fact that he disagrees with helping African kids, just because he's an American. I can tolerate people, but not when they spew out garbage like Ty did.

MiraclrPlz

Question
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2005, 07:19:04 pm »
I feel sorry for those African Kids,  maybe if we helped there be a better POLICE FORCE over there.

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Question
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2005, 07:27:34 pm »
You still haven't answered my question... how does the fact that Africa has widespreed AIDS effect us? The United States of America? How does that effect us? Yes, it is unfortunate but we need to worry about our OWN AIDS problem and not some third world countries AIDS problem. We need to focus on our own needs and stop waisting money on the likes of "Africa".
[snapback]165221[/snapback]
You truely are heartless.  Human suffering means nothing to you.  Using your logic, I could nuke half of the population of the earth off of the planet and you wouldn't mind a bit.  These are humans, just like you are.  Thier lives matter just as much as yours.  The flag, language, or color of skin they live under makes zero difference.

Our AIDS problem?  We have a 0.6% AIDS rate in adults.  Countries in parts of Africa have rates well above 1/3rd.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 07:29:04 pm by cmonkey »
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

MiraclrPlz

Question
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2005, 07:36:57 pm »
Make laws to help the AIDS crisis in this country.  If you are HIV+ and you have sex with some one you go to jail for life.  And start enforcing stricter sodomy laws.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2005, 08:05:17 pm »
Make laws to help the AIDS crisis in this country.  If you are HIV+ and you have sex with some one you go to jail for life.  And start enforcing stricter sodomy laws.
[snapback]165240[/snapback]

Yes. Making a bigger debt in the country is a wise decision. [/sarcasm]

Gideon Brown

Question
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2005, 08:06:21 pm »
Hey, Ssj....we all know MSP isn't exactly the smartest chimp in the forest!!

oscar_the_grouch

Question
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2005, 12:00:24 am »
Id have to say cancer. I think AIDS needs a cure too, but cancer is more of a personal thing because I have a friend who was a victim of it.

Eva:Gina

Question
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2005, 12:23:12 am »
In undveloped countries, aids.

in westernised countries, cancer, cos we know hte dangers but still sleep around, so its hardy worth curing if we can help people who have no choice.

I knew a guy whos parents both died within months of eachother form cancer. one had blood, one had bone. very sad. left 5 children  :sad:

Make laws to help the AIDS crisis in this country.  If you are HIV+ and you have sex with some one you go to jail for life.  And start enforcing stricter sodomy laws.
[snapback]165240[/snapback]

and if you actually knew anything instead of spouting propaganda, you would know that the biggest spreader of aids are young, single girls.

but your jsut going to ignore this cos is discredits what your saying :D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 12:24:43 am by Eva:Gina »

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Question
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2005, 09:02:59 am »
I'd have to say cancer. I have a friend whose mom has cancer. That's not why I think that though. Megan made a good point.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Elizabeth Rose

Question
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2005, 09:19:21 am »
Cancer without a doubt. AIDS can usually be prevented easily. Cancer is not as easily prevented, so we should go after that. If people would behave responsibly then AIDS would barely be a problem at all. If you are not sleeping around, then chances are you will not get AIDS. Sure, some people are born with it, or have bad blood transfusions, but usually it comes from immoral behavior.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2005, 01:43:00 am »
Even though I have been predicted to get cancer, I'de say work more on a cure for AIDS.
The people in Africa have done nothing wrong, so they deserve to be treated and helped.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Question
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2005, 03:37:29 am »
Even though I have been predicted to get cancer, I'de say work more on a cure for AIDS.
The people in Africa have done nothing wrong, so they deserve to be treated and helped.
[snapback]165698[/snapback]
You and Elizabeth Rose (!!!!) both  have valid points. I think people should be more educated about aids in western countries (thop, judging from the amazing failure of "dare", it might just make hte problem worse :) )
but in poor places where it really is out of their control, It would be unfair to deny them the chance for a cure.

tho Elizabeth Rose, immoral in your terms is toatlly different to mine. If someone wants to sleep around, its their own choice. If they do it with the knowledge that they have hiv and may pass it on, its immoral.
like, sleeping with a guy before marrige is fine, if he has a girlfrined, and you know about it, its immoral (on both your parts).

so, boys and girls, get tested :D
no glove, no love.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Question
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2005, 10:37:48 am »
lol, that's a good catchphrase: no glove, no love.
But mine is better: Love noone but yourself and live longer.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Question
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2005, 07:25:11 pm »
lol, that's a good catchphrase: no glove, no love.
But mine is better: Love noone but yourself and live longer.
[snapback]166278[/snapback]
and die from depression. gsus, where do you get all this angst from??
im not trying to be a cow, but you should go out, get drunka nd fling yourself at someone. itll make you feel less jaded, i promise. (just make sure hes not a monster, thatll make you feel worse  :biggrin:  )

the new safe sex phrase here is "if you dont got hte rubber therell be no hubba hubba" its stupid, and it encourages people to talk like idiots  :glare: