Author Topic: Avatar: The New Crapbender  (Read 12687 times)

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2005, 12:11:28 pm »
If I had a dollar for brain each person who created this show doesn't have, I would have moved to a really nice California Beach House by now.
[snapback]168166[/snapback]

Umm. No you wouldnt.
[snapback]168234[/snapback]

I mean if I had a dollar for EVERYONE who works on the show, not just the creator, then again, uh, yeah, I don't think about 900,000 people or more work on cartoon so your right, never mind.

as danny phantom would say, the gayest show on earth, im going teen! LMAO!
[snapback]175418[/snapback]

They don't say "gay" on Danny Phantom or any other Nick show, they can't. Nick would track down the creators and kill them (considering it's Nick especially). Heck, Nick won't even let those shows refrence drugs anymore, and a mere 8 years ago on Angry Beavers the Beavers had a "No Smoking" sign in there house with a lit cigarette on it. Not to mention all the cigar smokers your saw on Rocko's Modern Life. Heck, Nick has become so control freak that Spongebob doesn't even do that (although there was cigar smoking and alchol in the movie), anyway thats besides the point, Danny Phantom wouldn't say that.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2005, 12:16:21 pm by Sheldon J. Plankton »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2005, 07:46:32 pm »
He's saying the show is gay. Not the show SAYING gay. Also, its "i'm going ghost" :P

Gary_the_snail

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2005, 04:00:51 pm »
like most people i thought it was going to be bad and laughed when i saw the previews thinking that it was another sad attempt at anime/cartoon network/or whatever. but its actually not that bad, when i actually sat down and watched them i kind of enjoyed the episodes despite myself

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2005, 08:55:51 am »
Hmmm. After years Nick finally realized that kids like Anime. They are coming out with another Anime show. I've seen it once maybe. Wasnt impressed.

Sheldon J. Plankton

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2005, 03:59:38 pm »
Yes, Nick relaized kids liked anime after anime had been out for two years. [Sarcasm]Great timing for their ratings to go up[/sarcasm].