Author Topic: Computer Crash  (Read 6110 times)

Offline falco

• Honorable
  • Gary
    • View Profile
    • http://
Computer Crash
« on: August 31, 2003, 08:37:46 am »
Friday night...I came home from the football game and the coffee shop...I decided to do some IM'in....I logged into aim and mIRC.  A little while later, aim started acting funny, so I figured I would just restart the computer and all would be well.  "YOU ARE MISSING THE WINDOWS LOADER VMM32.EXE.  THE FILE IS EITHER MISSING OR CORRUPTED, PLEASE TYPE THE LOCATION OF THE FILE."   :ph34r:   I was on the phone with a chick from dell who didn't know what she was talking about for an hour.  I tried all the fixes that the internet said would work.  (I got a little better at dos haha  :tongue: )  Finally we decided to just reinstall Windows (I'm running ME).  Now we have Windows, but about 10 new errors, which can't be fixed easily.  My vidcard wont work, so I'm in vga settings, and I cant access the net on it because it says I have too old of an internet explorer.  (I'm on my dad's laptop).  Well kids skool started on wed...yar.  I can't check out SuperPants yet either due to the crash.  I hope this will serve as a nice little update today, I'll have some new merch for you in a day or two. (hopefully)
-falco
« Last Edit: September 01, 2003, 02:03:51 pm by cmonkey »
...the best time to wear a striped sweater...
is alll the tiiiime...

Miles

Computer Crash
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2003, 08:42:12 am »
Computers huh? Who needs them. Those nasty little critters... Well, maybe I do. Just think about all the things we would miss with out computers. We might even be forced to go outside and actually talk to people. The outside air is poison you know. So hurrah for computers and so forth. Oh, and of course hurrah for a couple of things that have three letters.

Patrick

Computer Crash
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2003, 09:09:57 am »
you sure like it a lot.  

bobby fishkin

Computer Crash
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2003, 12:47:27 pm »
hmmph well windows me can be very annoying windows me uses a lot of drivers to run it i know this one dude he says that eventually windows me is goona have errors on it i recomend you downgrade it to windows 2000 i have win 98 hey i know alot about comps well my email is c2138924@yahoo.com i could try and help :huh:  

garyfan

Computer Crash
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2003, 06:44:55 am »
That is awful :(

bobby fishkin

Computer Crash
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2003, 11:18:52 am »
:biggrin: i know alot about comps

what do you want to do today i don't know what do you want to do today :ohmy:  

Super Ry

Computer Crash
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2003, 02:06:18 pm »
fishken, I think you should register. You've posted 20+ times as a guest. It's fast and easy.

spongepat369

Computer Crash
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2003, 02:08:58 pm »
Just don't Swear! Children can acces this Forum, and read everything!

bobby fishkin

Computer Crash
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2003, 03:01:30 pm »
:angry: how do you dudes become members i don't know how i even read the help file i still don't know how  

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Computer Crash
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2003, 03:09:21 pm »
In the upper left corner there is a link that says Register.  Click on it.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

sPoNg3b0b

Computer Crash
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2003, 01:02:51 pm »
I hate people who work for companies and when you ask for help and they're like... UHH.... i'm not sure let me ask the manager or something and then it takes like 60 hours... it's so annoying. But it stinks that u had to install windows again.... just never delete anything in the windows folder.... that's my advice... umm... ok.