Author Topic: Writin' a story. Prwease read...  (Read 1427 times)

Chrono

Writin' a story. Prwease read...
« on: April 08, 2005, 04:12:48 pm »
I'm writin' alittle story for fun. I've gotten alot of it though out already but I'd like some advice for "Chapter 1". I'm really bad at the paragraph thing though so if you've got comments for that, put them last.

Chapter 1 - Back On Earth

“I told you to slow down.”
“I wasn’t going fast at all. I was going 140!” I shouted.
“Amy, 140 kilometres per hour is a lot here!”
“I can glide faster than that! How can it be fast here on Earth if it isn’t fast at all back on Dekismu?”
I was arguing with Crono again.
“Aims, just talk to the cop when he comes here. He’ll probably just give you a ticket.”  

Metah finally said something, even if he was on Cronos side. Metah was one of the robots of the group. He quarter robot, quarter spider, quarter human male, and quarter android. You could say he looks like a metallic Spiderman. He has large spheres with laser cannons from his wrists to elbows on both arms and wears big silver boots. He has big red eyes and an oval shaped silver head. He also wears lots of shiny grey armour. But he does have a human mode. He’s using it right now since we’re on his home planet.

Crono has brownish-red hair and has brown eyes. He wears this black shirt with a skull in the middle of it and wears dark black jeans. He still prays for all our other teammates that died in Dekismu. He obtained the ability to fly while training and has great firepower’s. He wields a sword like a master. He’s also from Earth. I’m the only one in the group from Dekismu.

And I’m Amy. They usually call me Aims. I am an android that was built on Dekismu. I too have the ability to fly and wield energy beams with my bare hands. I have black hair as dark as a crow with black eyes and pale white skin. They say I have a weird fashion sense when I wear clothes. But I still like my grey turtleneck and blue jeans.

“’Excuse me ma’am, you were going at least 50 kilometres over the speed limit. May I see your licence?” said the Texas looking police officer. I handed him my licence. He glared at it with caution.
“Terribly sorry to bother you ma’am. I didn’t know you were with ‘them’” The cop said, fading away with his words.

“Sweet. We can drive as fast as we glide and we won’t get a ticket. Good one Aims!” Crono started to cheer. Wait a second, did you show him your badge?”
Before we entered this crime-infested planet, we were given special badges by Ferdinem. He opened the portal to both worlds so we could come to Earth.
“And to think that dude was evil. See Crono? It wasn’t your fault. You’re the one who made peace with Ferdinem!” Metah replied to our conversation about the badges. He has one in the shape of a spider. Lucky…

“Come on guys, focus. We have to find that new girl. She’s going to be part of the group whether you two like it or not.” I said while driving to “Dark Dojo”.

According to Ferdinem, we have to find two new members for our group to go back to Dekismu. One’s a girl, 17 like the rest of us, and the other one is a guy, turning 14 soon. I’m surprised on how young he is. Metah, Crono, and the other girl are all 17. And then there’s me, the android. I was made to look 17. I’m still thinking this kid will suck at fighting.

“Hey I think I see the dojo!” Crono shouted out as I looked to see the black-bricked dojo. “Well what are we waitin’ for? Let’s-a-go!”
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 06:33:30 pm by Chrono »