Author Topic: nick message board  (Read 19221 times)

GIR

nick message board
« on: April 09, 2005, 11:02:35 am »
have you ever posted anything in there the mods waont let me post why I dont like the bands in kids choice awards.
http://www.nick.com/blab/messageboards/vie...415774&offset=0
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 11:05:17 am by GIR »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
nick message board
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 11:16:58 am »
I HATE the Nick.Com Boards. I CAN make a better board(Yes I, The Complete Inetrnet Dummy) Overall you can not even post links to ANYTHING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Plus it feels like the people there dont know much about psoting. I mean it is fun to read up occasinlly, but still

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
nick message board
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 11:18:53 am »
Nick Message Boards is possibly the WORST message board ever made.

GIR

nick message board
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 11:25:41 am »
I like voicing my opinions like "why are you making all these series" and being crapped on by the mods who sneak past the 1st amendmant.

that and laghing at the stupid post (if you call them that)

Patricksquare Pants

nick message board
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 12:19:00 pm »
The United Spongebob Forums Is Way Better Than Nick.Com's Message Boards.

Sb129

nick message board
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 12:38:41 pm »
It's duuuuuuuuumb! :mellow:

edso

nick message board
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2005, 07:26:49 pm »
Its cool man. So fun getting other people's email addresses. Some are pretty cool.

DennisLuvr

nick message board
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2005, 12:26:16 pm »
Very strict. They won't let you post anything! It stinks.

Rabble

nick message board
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2005, 07:12:03 pm »
Idiots, So many idiots there.

Sheldon J. Plankton

nick message board
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2005, 05:04:25 am »
I don't like the Nick message boards. It's full of stupid, mainstream 8 year old cool kid wannabees who can barly spell their own name.

Sheldon J. Plankton

nick message board
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 01:27:05 pm »
Wait. Here is something to easily demosonstrate the pure idiocy of the posters on the Nick message boards (Note: This is actually very good compared to most of these other ones)

hoo wants 2 b on Spongebob?

Date: 02.20.05 1:14 PM
i wish i cood b a voice uv a character on SpongeBob. that wood b f.u.n.!!!  

OH MY GOD! These kids think their cool because they don't spell right! This kid may have potential genius for all we know but instead he (or she) decides to write like that!

They're all like that on that board. In my younger days I made many failed attempts to use the Nick message boards, but they never put it on, even when it WASN'T innapropriate (and I never did put bad stuff on it), but they delete it anyway. I gave up on that sight a long time ago.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
nick message board
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 02:22:16 pm »
Sheldon J. Plankton, use the edit button next time. No need for 2 different posts.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
nick message board
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2005, 03:27:44 pm »
Wait. Here is something to easily demosonstrate the pure idiocy of the posters on the Nick message boards (Note: This is actually very good compared to most of these other ones)

OH MY GOD! These kids think their cool because they don't spell right! This kid may have potential genius for all we know but instead he (or she) decides to write like that!

They're all like that on that board. In my younger days I made many failed attempts to use the Nick message boards, but they never put it on, even when it WASN'T innapropriate (and I never did put bad stuff on it), but they delete it anyway. I gave up on that sight a long time ago.
[snapback]169922[/snapback]

For someone who rips on others for spelling, you might want to know that its "site" not "sight". We're not talking about vision!  :biggrin:

Dragon Of Grief

nick message board
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2005, 06:45:02 pm »
I tried, but it is one of those "mod review the posts before they are posted" type deals and none of my stuff was ever posted so I said forget it and left as quickly as I came.

Sheldon J. Plankton

nick message board
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2005, 01:54:34 pm »

[snapback]169922[/snapback]

For someone who rips on others for spelling, you might want to know that its "site" not "sight". We're not talking about vision!  :biggrin:
[snapback]169992[/snapback]

I will admit I have both terrible spelling and grammer, but NOTHING like the disaster from nick.com I just sampled up there.