Author Topic: A Competition Of Idiots  (Read 4502 times)

Sponge Guy

A Competition Of Idiots
« on: September 02, 2003, 08:11:11 am »
A Competition of Idiots Part ONE

Plus one day calm in the Bikini Bottom.  Spongebob was sleeping calmly, exactly being weekend it had that to wake up early, to feed Gary, but it had still not waked up.  Gary was being hungry, until arriving in the point to go up in the bed of the Spongebob and to miar well in its ear.  Spongebob wakes up assutado, thinking that it was been slow for the work in the Siri Cascudo, but soon sees Gary in its bed and if it remembers that if it dealt with.  - Gary!  That hours are?  - the alarm-clock looks at pára - ours!  Gary!  We go fast for the kitchen that I go to give some thing to you to eat!  After de Gary to eat and to be of good mood, Spongebob was again to fix the alarm-clock, what it was not consegindo to make.  - I do not know what of he has made a mistake with this alarm-clock!  I use it DES of the first episode, and why alone came to break today?  The bell of the house pineapple touches, and Spongebob goes to take care of, folloied of Gary.  E who age in the door?  Yes, he was Patrick!  - Oi Patrick, as goes?  - I go well, Spongebob, and you, as I go?  - I am excellent.  E you as go?  - I am having one day wonderful, and you Spongebob, as I go?  Gary goes up in the head of Spongebob and mia, remembering it of the alarm-clock.  Spongebob soon remembers of that it had happened.  - He is same, Gary.  Patrick, seems that my alarm-clock broke and I am not obtaining to fix it!  I need aid!  - if he does not worry Spongebob, leaves here with the master!  - Legal!  He wants to say that you know to fix alarm-clocks?  - Not, but I know to make bonequinhos of paper.  - cutting a sheet of paper - he looks at are not bonitinhos?  - Ah, Patrick, I do not know what to make, today d emanhã almost that the Gary died of hunger therefore I I woke up late of more!  - Already I know, he goes in the store of alarm-clocks and purchase a new alarm-clock, or then he leaves its alarm-clock they to fix there.  - But... Patrick...  Patrick was dribbling and nor gave attention in that Spongebob spoke.  It was making that "DUUUUUUUHHHH" of always.  - PATRCIK!!!!!!!!!!!!  Patrick leaves its settles, scared:  - What he was?  - the store of alarm-clocks closed the six months.  - Then you go to have that to enter in the competition.  - That competition?  - I heard to say that to a friend of a friend mine, I heard the cousin of the uncle of the brother of the mother of the great-grandmother of a friend of vó of the aunt of the granddaughter of mine madastra, that he goes to today have a competition of alarm-clocks in the Bikini Bottom.  - But... Patrick, you does not have madastra.  - Then esuqece this part, I only know that it goes to have a competition here!