Author Topic: Spongebob IJLSA Battles  (Read 2870 times)

Frogfish Expert

Spongebob IJLSA Battles
« on: April 21, 2005, 10:55:47 pm »
:cool: Welcome to Spongebob IJLSA Battle location;BIkini Bottom! Intro: This all started 1 month ago. Sponge: Ahhhh! It's our worst enemies; Manray, DB, Reflecto and...huh?....Who are u? New enemie: I'm David Hasslehoff Other new enemie: Stop Joking! He's The Golden Guppy; i'm The Equipped Anchovie.                                                                                                          ___________________________________________________________________   Now that there are new enemies,the fate of Bikini Bottom is in our hands! Are u one of them???

Patricksquare Pants

Spongebob IJLSA Battles
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 03:59:45 pm »
:cool: Welcome to Spongebob IJLSA Battle location;BIkini Bottom! Intro: This all started 1 month ago. Sponge: Ahhhh! It's our worst enemies; Manray, DB, Reflecto and...huh?....Who are u? New enemie: I'm David Hasslehoff Other new enemie: Stop Joking! He's The Golden Guppy; i'm The Equipped Anchovie.                                                                                                          ___________________________________________________________________   Now that there are new enemies,the fate of Bikini Bottom is in our hands! Are u one of them???
[snapback]172021[/snapback]
Wario, The Spongebob Haters On The Forums, And Bowser.
Now that there are new enemies,the fate of Bikini Bottom is in our hands! Are u one of them???

NO!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 04:00:18 pm by Patricksquare Pants »

Dragon Of Grief

Spongebob IJLSA Battles
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 04:56:22 pm »
Pfft. Your games suck.

Frogfish Expert

Spongebob IJLSA Battles
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 01:05:22 am »
It's still better! I mean,The A-Z Game sucks too! ERRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!! You're gonna pay 4 this! :angry: