Author Topic: The Haunted Typewriter  (Read 14612 times)

1luke12

The Haunted Typewriter
« on: April 25, 2005, 03:02:39 pm »
Welcome to another of my fan-fics. For this one, I'm going to experiment with something a little different: a horror story. And without further ado, I present: The Haunted Typewriter.

Prologue:

It was a dark night. Spongebob had decided after much consideration to attend an indoor antique mall in hopes to find something of interest. There were many booths there with a bounty of gleeful items. After Spongebob had already chosen a large selection of rummage, he stopped by a smaller booth in a corner. The manager, a green fish, looked as if he was about to break into tears, and he kept nervously glancing about. Spongebob went over each piece carefully. Eventually, a particular piece caught Spongebob's excited eye. It was a dusty, old typewriter.
   "How much?" inquired Spongebob, as he pointed his finger at the busted-up machine. "Five dollars." the man replied, looking strangely relieved. Spongebob checked his wallet, and his enthusiasm died. "Barnacles! I only have a measly quarter." "Fine, I'll take it! Just get that typewriter out of here!" The man snatched the quarter out of Spongebob's outstretched hand and shoved the typewriter at Spongebob's body. The man sighed a huge sigh, brushed the sweat off his forehead, and ran away.
   "Wow, what a coral find! I can't wait to show Patrick."
« Last Edit: April 25, 2005, 03:04:57 pm by 1luke12 »

timstapels

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 03:14:39 pm »
7/10 - pretty good! :D

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 07:22:42 pm »
1Luke12's back! YES! Your a great member, and you majke great fan-fiction. I loved you "Road Trip" story, and the ohters you have made., You are quite gifted with writing. I will give you a 9/10, but I can probubly already say that all the other oarts will be a perfect 10 each. Good work!

1luke12

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2005, 06:08:20 pm »
1Luke12's back! YES! Your a great member, and you majke great fan-fiction. I loved you "Road Trip" story, and the ohters you have made., You are quite gifted with writing. I will give you a 9/10, but I can probubly already say that all the other oarts will be a perfect 10 each. Good work!
[snapback]173480[/snapback]
Well, thank you very much!

Chapter 1:

Spongebob was so eccentric about the typewriter that he had just purchased that he rocked the bus up and down on his way home. When he finally got off, he sauntered directly to Patrick's house. After numerous blows, Patrick finally came outside. "Did a war start while I was asleep?" he questioned. "No, Patrick, look at this typewriter I just bought!" Spongebob gleamed as he presented the machine to Patrick's confused eyes. "What does it do?" Patrick asked. "Patrick, this is for writing messages! It's kind of like a stone-age computer." Spongebob demonstrated by typing "HELLO, PATRICK" at a button's touch. "Hi!" Patrick happily responded, "That is neat! See you later." Patrick immediately went back asleep outdoors, much to Spongebob's dismay. He decided to head to his pineapple.
   Spongebob was exhausted after the antique fair that day, so he neglected his original plans to type a letter to Mr. Krabs. Instead, he simply set the battered contraption the coffee table in his living room, switched on the television set, and proceeded to watch an exciting rerun of "The New Adventures of Mermaidman and Barnacleboy". Spongebob watched for about an hour before he suddenly heard the sound of his new typewriter. "Aww, Gary, you discovered my find from the antiq-" But Spongebob stopped there.
   Gary was nowhere to be found. And typed on the typewriter was "I shall kill...".
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 06:08:49 pm by 1luke12 »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2005, 08:27:13 pm »
10/10. At the end, when it says what the typewriter says, is that like hwat it wrote by tise;lf? Well, anyway, good job great job!

tiggydong

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2005, 09:08:46 am »
spooky!! 10/10. very good. very very good.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 06:06:46 pm »
You evr gonna finish. It is a great fic, and i would love to see more.

1luke12

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2005, 07:32:22 am »
You evr gonna finish. It is a great fic, and i would love to see more.
[snapback]182116[/snapback]
Sorry, I'm slackin' off.

Chapter 2:

"It's true, Squidward, the typewriter's gonna kill me!" Spongebob and Squidward were in the Krusty Krab on their break. Squidward was getting furious at Spongebob's story. "Look, Spongebob, typewriters can't type on their own, let alone kill a stupid sponge. I'd better take a look myself." "But Squidward," Spongebob said, scared out of his mind, "It could get you, too!" But Squidward didn't listen. He stormed straight out the door and headed to Spongebob's pinapple.
By the time Squidward entered Spongebob's house, Spongebob himself caught up. Squidward approached the typewriter carefully and tested it by typing a couple letters. "This thing is fine, except that it's in a horrid condition!" Squidward exclaimed and turned to face Spongebob. Just then, before Squidward could talk to Spongebob, the typewriter began typing. "Very funny," Squidward began, turning around, "Stop scaring us, Patr-" But he never finished. The paper now read, "I SHALL KILL-TONIGHT-BOTH OF YOU." And then, all the doors and windows locked by themselves.
They were trapped.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 07:33:44 am by 1luke12 »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2005, 12:52:54 pm »
That...is....the...GREATEST THING  EVER!!!!!!! keep it up man! 15/10!

1luke12

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2005, 05:09:40 am »
Chapter 3:

Then the power went out.
"Must have been a fuse. Let's go check it out." Squidward said. He led Spongebob down to the cellar, where the fuse-box was. The faint light from outside cast eerie shadows as the bunch descended down the stairs. But the fuse-box seemed normal.
"See, Squidward?" Spongebob said, "The typewriter has taken over!" As much as Squidward hated it, he felt that there was no other explination."What will we do?" inquired Spongebob.
"I don't know, Spongebob, but until then, we have no contact to the outside world." For a long time, Spongebob and Squidward stood silent in the darkness. Eventually, Spongebob had an idea.
"Squidward, I got it! All we need to do is destroy the typewriter. The spirit imprisoned will be free, and we'll be safe!"
"Excellent, Spongebob!" Squidward happily replied, "All we need is a...weapon." Both friends immediatly began to search for a suitable weapon.Spongebob eventually found a shotgun, and handed it to Squidward.
Squidward cocked it and yelled, "Let's kick some tail fin!"

patrick12q

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2005, 10:16:28 am »
i like your story,but why would spongebob have a shotgun in his house?1/10

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2005, 10:46:09 am »
Its a horror story not a comdey thats why.

Anyways, 10/10. I really want to see more! I lvoe your writing!

patrick12q

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2005, 11:07:46 am »
oh,yeah,and i was just kidding about the 1/10,i give it a 10/10

UltraSpongeyDude

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 02:11:00 pm »
Lovin It!

Hope you update soon! :ph34r:

weird_4

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 06:21:46 pm »