Author Topic: The Haunted Typewriter  (Read 14633 times)

Jackie-Boy

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2005, 05:42:39 am »
Not too bad. I liked it. 7/10.

Sheldon J. Plankton

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2005, 06:00:04 am »
Good, kinda scary and not like most Spongebobs, but good 7/10.

weird_4

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2005, 01:05:33 pm »
I guess it was good. 10/10

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2005, 12:31:18 am »
Please finish this fan-fic. It is so awsome

1luke12

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2005, 09:36:41 am »
I almost never finish stuff. Anyway, here's the conclusion.

Chapter 4 and Epilogue:

Spongebob said, "Let's get going." Squidward led the way up the cellar stairs and into the kitchen. The typewriter was just yards away, getting ready to tear them to pieces.
"When I give you the signal, Spongebob, you jump into the living room to draw the typewriter's attention away from me," Squidward explained,"and I'll shoot it when I get a good aim." "You mean you're using me as bait?" Spongebob gasped in horror. "Yes, Spongebob." Squidward said, "It's our only chance if we both want to get out of this alive. Now, get going!" Squidward jabbed Spongebob into the living room.
Spongebob slowly walked in. He couldn't easily tell if the typewriter was looking at him or some place else. Suddenly, the typewriter began typing fast. "What is it typing?" Squidward mouthed, looking out the kitchen door. "Let's see here," Spongebob said, "' THE TIME HAS COME. THERE IS NO ESCAPE. GOOD-BYE.'" The doors in the living room began to swing closed and lock themselves one by one. Then, without warning, a shot rang out, and the typewriter crumbled in a small explosion. Squidward slowly walked in as a thin, pale, white mist curled out of the metal rubble and floated outside. And then complete silence.
The spirit floated down the street, a glint in the darkness. Eventually, it floated into the Krusty Krab and settled itself in the cash register.
And so this tale ends, with two friends in a room staring at a lumped pile of burning ash. If one lesson were to be learned from this, it is to never buy something that the owner is desperate to unhand.

THE END

patrick12q

The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2005, 10:32:52 am »
that...was...awesome!10/10!

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2005, 10:33:07 am »
excellent! i normally dont like reading fan-fics, but this was brilliant! good job!
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
The Haunted Typewriter
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2005, 12:39:02 am »
Ah man I loved that! That was soooooooooooo awsome! Thank you!!!! 25/10 and that is ::Dolphin Noise:: serious!