Author Topic: The Ultimate Comic Book  (Read 3241 times)

Frogfish Expert

The Ultimate Comic Book
« on: April 25, 2005, 11:35:26 pm »
I'll start it off with a fan fic because I have no time 4 a comic....                                                                                                            Spongebob:Patrick,what r u doin?                                                                                                                 Patrick:Just skipping stones.                                                                                                              Spongebob:Mind if I join ya?                                                                                                                   Patrick:Yeah,I'll throw the 1st one.                                                                                                                  Spongebob:I'll throw the next 2!                                                                                                                     SPLASH!*The 3 stones splash out of the ocean untill it reaches Dimmsdale.*                                                                                                     Timmy:I wish......                                                                                                            Cosmo: (Rock hits him)Ooof!(His wand falls down)                                                                                                               Timmy:Uh....I got it!                                                                                                                     (Timmy drops wand)POOF!                                                                                                               Painty:Are ya ready kids?                                                                                                                 ( Cosmo and Wanda POOFs into Bikini Bottom )                                                                                                            Painty:Uhh....Spongebob Squarepants!                                                                                                     Spongebob:Who are you?                                                                                                                  Cosmo:I'm Cosmo!                                                                                                             Wanda:And i'm Wanda!                                                                                                            Cosmo and Wanda:And were your Fairy Godparents!!!                                                                                                    POOF! Timmy and Spongebob:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!                                                               Stay tuned 4 Chapter 2

spongebubby21

The Ultimate Comic Book
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 04:48:53 pm »
That FanFic Rocks make part two! Yet it's kinda confusing!

Frogfish Expert

The Ultimate Comic Book
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 10:09:47 pm »
OK.But u have 2 do me a favor, think my games rock and B my best friend.