Author Topic: A Competition For Idiots - Part Two  (Read 4360 times)

Sponge Guy

A Competition For Idiots - Part Two
« on: September 03, 2003, 03:57:45 pm »
A Compettion Of Idiots Part TWO

Spongebob and Patrcik were the way of the such competition when they beat to the head with the one of Mrs. Puff holding a BROKEN alarm-clock.  Spongebob:  What it happened with its awakening Mrs. Puff?  It also broke?  Patrick:  He is it broke and you go to participate of the competition of Alarms of the Crack of the Bikini?  Mrs. Puff:  Not, nothing of this.  I beat in it with an enormous hammer to participate of the competition.  Spongebob:  E so that it makes this?  It would not be more easy you to be with this new instead of breaking it and COMPETING for a new?  Patrick:  Ah, if he binds Spongebob!  You know that she is much more easy to waste a thing stops later concurring and gaining one of the same mark and quality.  Mrs. Puff:  This exactly.  Vocês goes to participate of the competition boys?  Spongebob:  Yes, but of the skill that we are going we do not go to arrive the time to concur!  Mrs. Puff:  No  worries, I directs....  Patrick:  Already I know, can use to advantage you and to leave the Spongebob to direct I boat, thus it besides going faster it trains a little.  Spongebob:  THIS EXCELLENT INDÉIA PATRICK!  Me Mrs. Puff leaves!  Please!  Mrs. Puff already was bawling, to the prantos, already feeling the pain of the car beating and the Spongebob turning and turning with the car, and that friend star of it, Patrick, reclmando and reclmando...  Mrs. Puff:  Good, she is that people wounded in the competition cannot appear, if is that they understand....hehehehe to me!  - Mrs. Puff already was sweating cold.  Patrick:  Good, then we go walking same... we we go in delaying them, the Spongebob we go to be with the broken alarm-clock and NEVER MORE HE GOES TO OBTAIN TO WAKE UP TO FEED ITS SNAIL In the ALIAS PROCESS, THAT GOES TO DIE OF HUNGER, NEVER MORE HE GOES TO OBTAIN TO GO TO WORK In the ALIAS PROCESS and GOES TO BE FIRED, GOES TO LIVE In the MISERY!  Mrs. Puff did not want to that, but really with a broken alarm-clock everything could happen with the Spongebob poor person.  Mrs. Puff:  All good, I accept this proposal....mas For the LOVE OF GOD SPONGEBOB, MAKE What I TO SPEAK THAT YOU GO TO OBTAIN TO ARRIVE the SAFE one, want to say, go TO OBTAIN TO ARRIVE THERE.....  The terror of Mrs. Puff start... Now!

Gey everybody, this is the second episode of A Competition For/Of Idiots. It's a mix of Portuguese with English, and a tipical Spongebob fun and funny history. :happy: Please, post coments about my fic!