Author Topic: Birth Control and contraceptives  (Read 32170 times)

super_sayian_spongebob

Birth Control and contraceptives
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2005, 07:06:21 pm »
Nothing more like imitating MSP. I actually agree with MSP no birth control, but I'm not for the whole population control, some people blame high population on Global Warming. (Sarasim on the Global Warming).

Chrono

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2005, 07:27:51 pm »
The more I read this, the more I realize that this is a childrens forum...

oscar_the_grouch

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2005, 09:17:43 pm »
Oh god...

People should still be able to have sex without worrying about having children. I don't see why it is such an "evil sin". I just fail to see it.
[snapback]174580[/snapback]

We agree on something :rolleyes:

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2005, 12:22:45 am »
I find it hard to believe that god would only accept sex for reproduction. MSP, judging by your logic, the only way to be sin-free is to have 1000 kids every second. That number may be wrong, but you still get my point.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2005, 08:55:12 am »
Using a condmat all is a sin because it is birthcontrol.  That is wrong and evil for ANY REASON.  Yes, Hesterectimys (sp? i dont care) is a sin.  All forms of sterilization is wrong.  Yes, God is against birthcontrol.  A sin is a sin, even if it is hard to follow.  That will never make it right.  Birthcontrol stops life from happening.  It is a form of abortion.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2005, 09:44:44 am »
Using a condmat all is a sin because it is birthcontrol.  That is wrong and evil for ANY REASON.  Yes, Hesterectimys (sp? i dont care) is a sin.  All forms of sterilization is wrong.  Yes, God is against birthcontrol.  A sin is a sin, even if it is hard to follow.  That will never make it right.  Birthcontrol stops life from happening.  It is a form of abortion.
[snapback]174686[/snapback]
Than does that make it a sin, if a woman has Orvain Cancer and has to get a histerrectrmy a sin, by MSP's logic it does. And you break a sin every weekend, glutiny, you eat at all you can eat buffet, thats glutiny.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Vicky

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2005, 10:25:29 am »
^ god your right, rocko! Well, MSP, you can stop yourself from eating yourself to the end of existance, while people find it very difficult except the fact that if they don't wear a condom, they could die of AIDS, and they fact that if they do wear a condom, they could be sinning agaist the lord!!!

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2005, 01:37:06 pm »
Rocko has yah MSP... some women need them to survive. And Ia sked my mom about birth control with her being religious and all,a nd she said it's only a sin if you are unmarried... and have a lot of kids? I don't thinky ou realize how difficult it is tor aise a ton of kids... and how do you know what God says is evil? Where in the bible does he say he is against condoms and birth control? Please... show us... but surely someone as smart as you will have no problem copying and pasting some bullcrap from some extremist-neo nazi website to prove us wrong, am I right, Mike?

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2005, 01:41:04 pm »
Condoms arnt 100% full-proof and you can still get STDs. Like the pill and or patch. Dont have sex until you are married. Birth Control isnt a sin. You can do whatever you want when you're married. Some married couples use the pill. They arnt meant to be used forever.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2005, 07:48:19 pm »
Using a condmat all is a sin because it is birthcontrol.  That is wrong and evil for ANY REASON.  Yes, Hesterectimys (sp? i dont care) is a sin.  All forms of sterilization is wrong.  Yes, God is against birthcontrol.  A sin is a sin, even if it is hard to follow.  That will never make it right.  Birthcontrol stops life from happening.  It is a form of abortion.
[snapback]174686[/snapback]

You sin. I sin. We all sin. And you know what? That's okay. God knows that everyone sins, and that's how it is. So don't go blowing up and telling us what is a sin or not. Because if you do, that's hypocrisy.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2005, 08:29:18 pm »
the churchhas been morally opposed to contraception and orgasmic acts outside of the context of non-contracepted intercourse as far back as man can can historically trace. For instance, the 2nd century Epistle of Barnabas(spelling?) sez that oral sex is immoral and an evvvil sin!

Pope Paul VI's 'Humanae Vitae', this ecyclicle  re-affirmed the church's opposition to Birth Control, in the 60s when alot of new methods were invented.

Nevertheless, it is held that the sexual act must "retain its intrinsic relationship to the procreation of human life", and the "direct interruption of the generative process already begun" is unlawful.

Contraception means anti-conception.

Eva:Gina

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2005, 02:23:34 am »
you say its against the church? well, im against the church, so in my eyes your "sinning" by starting stupid threads just to try lord above everyone and start fights

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2005, 10:52:08 am »
the churchhas been morally opposed to contraception and orgasmic acts outside of the context of non-contracepted intercourse as far back as man can can historically trace. For instance, the 2nd century Epistle of Barnabas(spelling?) sez that oral sex is immoral and an evvvil sin!

Pope Paul VI's 'Humanae Vitae', this ecyclicle  re-affirmed the church's opposition to Birth Control, in the 60s when alot of new methods were invented.

Nevertheless, it is held that the sexual act must "retain its intrinsic relationship to the procreation of human life", and the "direct interruption of the generative process already begun" is unlawful.

[snapback]174921[/snapback]
You ignored our question... what if the women needs a histerectomy to survive?

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2005, 10:55:11 am »

Pope Paul VI's 'Humanae Vitae', this ecyclicle  re-affirmed the church's opposition to Birth Control, in the 60s when alot of new methods were invented.

[snapback]174921[/snapback]
You ignored our question... what if the women needs a histerectomy to survive?
[snapback]175055[/snapback]

Then it's a sin to get any form of artificial living, unless it's a feeding tube where the Church and Republicans can exploit  the person.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2005, 11:01:36 am »
He's never gonna answer my question is he?