Author Topic: Child Killing  (Read 21658 times)

Elizabeth Rose

Child Killing
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2005, 07:53:17 pm »
Ok I admitted I copied and pasted that stuff so what?  those are just a few facts i got off the internet i never said i wrote it.
[snapback]174126[/snapback]

Try doing that in a research paper for school.

MiraclrPlz

Child Killing
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2005, 07:58:06 pm »
Anyway, abortion is every bit as bad as infanticide.  Sick, cruel, gruesome murder.  Most liberals probably think that a "mother" should be allowed to kill their offspring at any age, right?  Why not I mean what's the differnce?  Just like with that woman who drowned those 5 kids in the bathtub.  I'm sure liberals were ok with that.  I'll bet the ACLU had a good mind to get a lawyer to defend that peice of filth who does not deserve to walk the earth.  In Russia, some women who are secular(remember how long that country was communist?  there are still some residue residing from that crap) get 5-10 abortions in their lifetime.  And if they ever raise any kids, they'd treat them like filth too.  I mean, how could you love a kid if you already killed 5-10 of them?  Well you can't.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Child Killing
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2005, 07:59:40 pm »
Ok I admitted I copied and pasted that stuff so what?  those are just a few facts i got off the internet i never said i wrote it.
[snapback]174126[/snapback]
Heh. I guess most of your posts are copy and pasting, huh? :P

Eva:Gina

Child Killing
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2005, 08:26:43 pm »
4. Mankind must protect life whenever possible

ok, and how many wars have been started int eh name of god??

religion is not precious, there are jsut as many corrupt power hungry sould inside the church as out.

if you dont want it, fine, have kids. personally, if i get pregnant (knock on wood) i am having an abortion.

im also enough of a grown up about it to do it myself. after watching hte pertrified face of my boyfrined last time we had a scare, i decided he probably wouldnt live through the stress of the whole exersize, so if it comes down to it, im gonna book myself in, and not tell him till its all over with.

iknow it may sound a bit heartless, but its not like i would ask his permission if i was going to get a tooth pulled. i know he doesnt want kids. and when i want them, i am going to try to adopt, so i can help with the people who didnt feel like they could abort.

my mother adopted out a child when she was young, and i know the stress and guilt that she feels about it, i truly feel that she would have alot easier time with it now if she had aborted. imagine if she found out htat the adopted parents were abusive, or neglective??

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Child Killing
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2005, 12:01:34 am »
If you can't take my opinions then just ignore my posts... it's not that hard yah know. And once again don't say anything about the US. You don't know anything about North America, you aren't even a citizen so anything you say is void.

And once again I will say it... abortion is murder, it's immoral, disgusting, wrong, and I am out of this topic. Goodbye and Good riddance.
[snapback]174082[/snapback]

And why is it you NEVER ignor mine!?
Abortion ISN'T a form of murder, if I cut a large lump of your skin right off you now...it would be the same as an embryo...no REAL form of a living thing...therfore it is not murder...it is just 'cleaning' the womb of unwanted BODY CELLS.

And I am British, so anything YOU say to ME is void...and anything you say to Eva is VOID since YOU don't live in HER country either!

Stop speaking rubbish, do you even re-read your posts!?
I am getting sick of having to read senceless crap. I shouldn't need to waste my time arguing with someone who doesn't even know what they are talking about.

Now...GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Dragon Of Grief

Child Killing
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2005, 05:37:15 pm »
Keep saying that Sarah... maybe someday i'll care.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Child Killing
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2005, 07:21:25 pm »
If you can't trust someone with a choice, how can you trust them with a child?!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 07:21:32 pm by IZ »

MiraclrPlz

Child Killing
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2005, 07:26:45 pm »
The same old annoying false aguments.  A chunk of skin would never develop into something great. That argument makes no sence.  These secular liberals that think they know everything.

Upon fertilization, a single cell results containing forty-six chromosomes, which is what all humans have, including, of course, the mother and the father. But the new organism's forty-six chromosomes are in a different combination from those of either parent; the new organism is unique. It is not an organ of the mother's body but a different individual. This cell produces specifically human proteins and enzymes from the beginning. Its chromosomes will heavily influence its destiny until the day of its death, whether that death is at the age of ninety or one month after conception.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 07:34:34 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Gideon Brown

Child Killing
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2005, 07:44:22 pm »
I hope some American woman who can not have an legal abortion will one day give birth to the next Hitler, just to prove MSP's point.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Child Killing
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2005, 07:44:29 pm »
You should stop copy and pasting stuff, MSP. It's not healthy. You need to come up with your own stuff. You'll get respected more.

MiraclrPlz

Child Killing
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2005, 07:48:35 pm »
The cell willl multiply and ddevolop, in accordance with its individual chromosomes, and, when it enters the world, will be recognizably a human baby. from single-cell fertilized egg to baby to teenager to adult to old age to deaths is a single process of one individual, not a series of different individuals replacing each other. ONCE PROCESS!!It is impossible , and stupidto draw a line anywhere after the moment of fertilization and say before this point the creature is not human but after this point it is. It has all the attributes of a human from the beginning, and those attributes were in the forty-six chromosomes with which it began.

It is impossible to say that the killing of the organism at any moment after it originated is not the killing of a human being. Yet there are those who say just that by redefining what a human being is. Redefining what it means to be a human being will prove dangerous in contexts other than abortion.

Child Killing
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2005, 11:26:05 pm »
its not a human being. there, its not impossible.

what are the signs of life??

growth, movement, respiration, reproduction, digestion/energy making type stuff. and a couple more that i cant remeber from fith form bio.

a clump of matter has none of these, therefore, it is not alive.  now, when it is older, and a concious being, it is alive, and should be treated accordingly. but before the 12 week period, no. im sorry msp. but your wrong, in every factual way.

you do realise that if a person crashes into a car, and the car contains a pregnant woman, 3 days before she is due to give birth. and said baby is killed directly from the accidnet.  the law does not recognise this baby as a human. the person who caused the crash will not be charged with manslaughter.

now THAT is screwy, by that age it is a human. anytime before 12 weeks, its nothing more than a chickens egg.

(on your thing of murdering. statisticly, how many of murderers have been from poor backgrounds with inadequete/ neglectful upbringings?? even the ones from rich backgrounds have had some amount or trauma.  so, these people who raised these murderers obviously wernt ready for kids. do you see my point??
by "murdering" one. you are potentially saving many more.)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Child Killing
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2005, 11:40:33 pm »
its not a human being. there, its not impossible.

what are the signs of life??

growth, movement, respiration, reproduction, digestion/energy making type stuff. and a couple more that i cant remeber from fith form bio.

a clump of matter has none of these, therefore, it is not alive.  now, when it is older, and a concious being, it is alive, and should be treated accordingly. but before the 12 week period, no. im sorry msp. but your wrong, in every factual way.

you do realise that if a person crashes into a car, and the car contains a pregnant woman, 3 days before she is due to give birth. and said baby is killed directly from the accidnet.  the law does not recognise this baby as a human. the person who caused the crash will not be charged with manslaughter.

now THAT is screwy, by that age it is a human. anytime before 12 weeks, its nothing more than a chickens egg.

(on your thing of murdering. statisticly, how many of murderers have been from poor backgrounds with inadequete/ neglectful upbringings?? even the ones from rich backgrounds have had some amount or trauma.  so, these people who raised these murderers obviously wernt ready for kids. do you see my point??
by "murdering" one. you are potentially saving many more.)
[snapback]174418[/snapback]

Eva, we can keep going on like this for day and they'll just egnor us.....let us leave them in their 'fantasy world' and when they need this stuff let's say "oh, but you didn't beleive us, why should we tell you anything?".
It is not worth debating with these types of people, the ones who egnore everything.
They are simply big-headed earth trash, a waste of air and space that need to be eliminated.
I think we should make our own discussions Eva and talk about this stuff to ourselves...since we're the only ones who actually seem to have good points.
Not all this fantasy religious crap I keep hearing.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Child Killing
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2005, 11:53:04 pm »
ha ha, very true. its liken o matter how many times you go "no, im sorry, but you are wrong, there really is no kudos behind what you are saying, you are discredited, there is no factual basis behind waht you are saying" the jsut go "prove it, im christian :wacko: "

its odd, i used to think that people listened to reason. ive never tried to talk anyone out of being religious, but they act like we care what they do and that we are trying to surgically remove them from their lord.

pretty much, im sick of hearing "i dont care" cos why are htey here? if htats their veiw, why dont they start an "im going to force my view on you and abuse you when you dont agree forum" at least it would be honest :biggrin:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Child Killing
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2005, 09:25:18 am »
Yes, an excellent point Eva....I have nothing further to debate on HERE.
It's all one big contradiction ruled by people who 'don't care'.
Im outta here for now.