Author Topic: China should get rid of Communism  (Read 8290 times)

Fan of Spongebob

China should get rid of Communism
« on: April 22, 2005, 07:32:47 pm »
I'm pretty much fed up with China. :angry:   I know things have changed, but people's rights are violated.  You can only have one child either alive or dead.  If you have a second child then you have to abort it and get executed.  Many girls are just killed because it is their only child and so they want a boy in order to keep the family name.  Now there's a huge gap between boys and girls.  Communism can't work in China.  There's a huge divide between the cities and a farm.  Large cities can get western influnce while rural areas are shunned by the outside world.  Everything looks big and bright, but things should change.  People should rise up demand free rights they should have gone farther than they did in 1989.  It was suppose to happen.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2005, 08:52:36 pm »
I'm pretty much fed up with China. :angry:   I know things have changed, but people's rights are violated.  You can only have one child either alive or dead.  If you have a second child then you have to abort it and get executed.  Many girls are just killed because it is their only child and so they want a boy in order to keep the family name.  Now there's a huge gap between boys and girls.  Communism can't work in China.  There's a huge divide between the cities and a farm.  Large cities can get western influnce while rural areas are shunned by the outside world.  Everything looks big and bright, but things should change.  People should rise up demand free rights they should have gone farther than they did in 1989.  It was suppose to happen.
[snapback]172221[/snapback]
Okay...stop being fed up with another nation. People over there are being taught that the U.S is a bad nations and they're fed up with our "capitalism", and other things like we bump into other people's business. I sorta think it's racist to hate a nation, religion, etc. and all that stuff but guess what THEY'RE ONE OF THE WORLD MOST POWERFUL NATIONS...just right next to us on the superpower list, and they have a large army, so going to war with them we would most likely lose.

As for the Communism, well that is that part has to go, cannibalism is being legalized and the people are already corrupt. But hey, just be glad that the Soviet Union is dead, otherwise Hawaii might be communist, and pretty soon we would end up living like that.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 09:22:21 pm »
This may be off-topic, but this reminds of the South Park when Stan worte a letter to the president of Cuba to get rid of communism. I dont know why, it just does.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 09:25:13 pm »
Okay, if you were a communist dictator and you like it the way it is...and all of a sudden an American came a sent you a letter to resign, would you follow it? No.

Sooner or later Communism might be a thing of the past, for good.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2005, 03:18:52 pm »
This is worse then MSP's "Bush should declare war on Korea." thread. Maybe they don't like us being such a democratic nation. Should we change OUR government for them? Heck no! Are they fed up with us too? Most likely. But so what? Why should we change for them? And why them for us? See, I bet you never even thought over how they feel about our government. They probably hate it just as much as we hate theirs. (I do dislike communism btw but kudos to them if they think it's the best form of government)

Gideon Brown

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 10:31:17 pm »
If they STOP communism NOW imagine the chaos. And...what if the people don't want the communism to stop? just a change of governemtn officials?

Eva:Gina

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2005, 07:25:39 pm »
i cant remeber where i said it before, but communism is a great idea, its just too easily corrupted by power-mongers :dry:

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2005, 07:36:56 pm »
Ok... lets look at this.

You work your but off all day... you work very hard. Your buddy next to you does nothing but goof off all day long. Guess how much money you guys make?

The exact same wages! And, no matter what everyone woudl received the same benefits, pay, everything.

That means you make $5.25 an hours while busting your but off, while mister lazy makes the exact same thing for doing nothing all day!

Sure, it's great if you are lazy and procrastinate, but the economy under communism would falter.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2005, 11:49:49 am »
If they STOP communism NOW imagine the chaos. And...what if the people don't want the communism to stop? just a change of governemtn officials?
[snapback]173286[/snapback]
I agree, I learned in school that from 1900-1950 China had total choas, untill Mao took control. Because if you look after the old chinse monarchy fell. China fell into complete choas. You had so many factons fighting for power, there was a republic, but only part of China was really covered by it, the rest was really ruled by warlords. If the comunist goverment were to just fall right now China would have total choas, and resamble Afganistan.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

super_sayian_spongebob

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2005, 03:54:54 pm »
[snapback]173286[/snapback]
I agree, I learned in school that from 1900-1950 China had total choas, untill Mao took control. Because if you look after the old chinse monarchy fell. China fell into complete choas. You had so many factons fighting for power, there was a republic, but only part of China was really covered by it, the rest was really ruled by warlords. If the comunist goverment were to just fall right now China would have total choas, and resamble Afganistan.
[snapback]173878[/snapback]
And Iraq. Plus I learned in school that China has total chaos from way back, back in the 1600's.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2005, 07:32:03 pm »
China has a large population, and there are 100 million less women there than men.  Why do they still kill women over there like crazy?  It is wrong and no crazy dicatator has that power to make people believe it's ok!

Gideon Brown

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2005, 07:34:00 pm »
My Chinese friend has a sister...but no brothers.
The do not murder anymore. People who use the death penalty DO.

MiraclrPlz

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2005, 08:14:05 pm »
The Death Penalty is still nescessary for horrible murderes.  Plus they are dangerous.  What is some man raped and killed 20 women or other men?  Or some other guy rapes a bunch of boys and kills em?  People tho those fools from Columbine.  what if they survived?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 08:20:37 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2005, 08:17:26 am »
The Death Penelty is too active in the U.S.

It should only be used in rare cases.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2005, 11:20:09 am »
The Death Penalty is still nescessary for horrible murderes.  Plus they are dangerous.  What is some man raped and killed 20 women or other men?  Or some other guy rapes a bunch of boys and kills em?  People tho those fools from Columbine.  what if they survived?
[snapback]175861[/snapback]

The death penalty is horribly hypocritical.

It's also used too much. Look at the Scott Peterson trial. They had little evidence that he committed the murder, yet they still decided to kill him.