2 (4.4%)
Gay
1 (2.2%)
Unsure/Deciding
2 (4.4%)
Open Minded
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: Your Sexuality  (Read 42806 times)

Dragon Of Grief

Your Sexuality
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2005, 08:00:40 pm »
I am just telling you what the bible says because someone said it wasn't a sin.
[snapback]183672[/snapback]
Just because the bible says something doesn't mean it true, that's your opion so say that rather than "because".
[snapback]183675[/snapback]
Ugh. I don't care if you think ti si or not. I just said it is WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS. These words are in the bible right? YES. And once again I AM BISEXUAL. I am still a Christian though.

You need to read posts more carefully next time, please.

timstapels

Your Sexuality
« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2005, 08:02:25 pm »
Those afflicted should never justify their horrendoues actions as natural for them!  Their only hope is to face the situation squarely and avoid the persons, places, and situations they know are dangerous occasions for them.  Many people afflicted manage to sublimate--to rise above this evil handicap and to make wonderful use of natural talents God has so often given to them in other fields.
[snapback]183680[/snapback]
tr.v. af·flict·ed, af·flict·ing, af·flicts

To inflict grievous physical or mental suffering on.
Are you saying what I think you're saying MSP.....

EDIT: I apologize Dragon Of Grief.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 08:06:22 pm by timstapels »

Eva:Gina

Your Sexuality
« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2005, 08:34:37 pm »
im not gay, or bi. ihave fooled aroudn with girs, on many occasions, but all it did was make me realise that im not bi.
HOWEVER, if a girl came along,a dn i loved her, i would want to be with her no matter what gender she was.

on that note, im seeing my lesbian friends tongiht :D

EDIT: your safe msp, i dont think any self respecting gay person would want you anyway  :biggrin:
its not like gay guys want every guy, they have things that they find attractive, and biggotism wouldnt be one, i dont imagine   :tongue:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 09:00:15 pm by Eva:Gina »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Your Sexuality
« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2005, 09:02:02 pm »
EDIT: your safe msp, i dont think any self respecting gay person would want you anyway  :biggrin:
[snapback]183725[/snapback]

Or straight girl. :biggrin:

Jackie-Boy

Your Sexuality
« Reply #139 on: May 28, 2005, 09:15:33 pm »
Dude. I am bisexual. And I wasn't talking to you. So before you go flipping out on me make sure you know what you're talking about.
[snapback]183672[/snapback]

Where did you get at all that I was talking to you? Where, in that text, did I once mention anything you said, or you at all?

Those afflicted should never justify their horrendoues actions as natural for them!  Their only hope is to face the situation squarely and avoid the persons, places, and situations they know are dangerous occasions for them.
[snapback]183680[/snapback]

But how can they know, MSP? How can they know if someone is planning to somehow hurt them? They couldn't know any more than you or I could.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Sexuality
« Reply #140 on: May 28, 2005, 09:18:31 pm »
You guys are crazy...

1. Being Gay is Not A Choice
Although I don't support it, I'm smart enough to know that your born gay, you dont wake up one day and say, hey! I wanna have sexual relations with someone the same gender as me!

2. Being Gay/ Bi is Not a Sin
I am a strong believer in God, in the bible. But surley, you arent stupid enough to see that GOD put homosexual and bisexuals on this planet..

3. I Am Straight.. But..

being a HUMAN BEING I have thought of the idea of being gay. And it doesnt appeal to me. Notice the word APPEAL. If I were to meet a girl, who I thought was just the perfect person for me. EVEN a girl. I would marry her in a heartbeat. Just because she APPEALED to me. Get It?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 09:22:17 pm by squidward400 »

timstapels

Your Sexuality
« Reply #141 on: May 28, 2005, 09:29:47 pm »
You guys are crazy...

Although I don't support it, I'm smart enough to know that your born gay, you dont wake up one day and say, hey! I wanna have sexual relations with someone the same gender as me!

I am a strong believer in God, in the bible. But surley, you arent stupid enough to see that GOD put homosexual and bisexuals on this planet..

3. I Am Straight.. But..

being a HUMAN BEING I have thought of the idea of being gay. And it doesnt appeal to me. Notice the word APPEAL. If I were to meet a girl, who I thought was just the perfect person for me. EVEN a girl. I would marry her in a heartbeat. Just because she APPEALED to me. Get It?
[snapback]183765[/snapback]
First, don't call people crazy because of that.

1) I've already explained why that is wrong in above posts, Being gay is a choice!

2) That is the stupidest thing I've heard you say. By what you've written, you're basically saying that gay and bisexuals are not worthy on this planet. That god isn't dumb enough to put them on the planet (if god exists).
You are so awfully wrong and ignorant, it sickens me.

3) And yes. Yes I do get it.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Sexuality
« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2005, 09:37:47 pm »
You guys are crazy...

3. I Am Straight.. But..

[snapback]183765[/snapback]
First, don't call people crazy because of that.

1) I've already explained why that is wrong in above posts, Being gay is a choice!

2) That is the stupidest thing I've heard you say. By what you've written, you're basically saying that gay and bisexuals are not worthy on this planet. That god isn't dumb enough to put them on the planet (if god exists).
You are so awfully wrong and ignorant, it sickens me.

3) And yes. Yes I do get it.
[snapback]183773[/snapback]

EXCUSE ME?

I was being sarcastic when I said crazy. It was meant in a nice way.

I never said Gays and Bis werent worthy? I'm for them. I dont care. I dont think its a good idea, but I want them on this planet. Please, your post is ignorant, it makes no since. I'm not starting a Flame War, but boy you better watch what you say to me. And I aint jokin.

timstapels

Your Sexuality
« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2005, 09:44:25 pm »
You were saying that homosexuals and bisexuals were not worthy to be put onto this planet by god.
My post was not ignorant and I meant what I said.

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Your Sexuality
« Reply #144 on: May 28, 2005, 09:48:53 pm »
SHOW me how I said that? PLEASE. I NEED to KNOW. God..

timstapels

Your Sexuality
« Reply #145 on: May 28, 2005, 09:55:01 pm »
you arent stupid enough to see that GOD put homosexual and bisexuals on this planet..
I believe that would be it...

Eva:Gina

Your Sexuality
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2005, 03:17:35 am »
oh dear
tim, i think you may have taken it the wrong way
she was jsut saying what other people have said, that she isnt gay, but hse doesnt care if anyone else is, and that all people, no matter what their sexuality, are gods creations.

right??

and tim, it may be a lifestyle choice, or a choice to be true to yourself or whatever, but its not, umm, not quite sure how to put this.
its not somthing that you choose when it suits you, if you get my drift. it is alot more difficult to live as an open gay person than just as straight. no matter how openminded the people you mix with are, there will always be stigma attached to being gay.

Jack white, ha ha ha, i know, he would probably make his wife dress in button up collared shirts and long wooled skirts all year round.  and she couldnt talk to the neighbours in case they coveted her nad there souls were sent to hell :lol: ahh, i love the pics in my head :D

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Your Sexuality
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2005, 07:04:54 am »
But the point is that people do not choose to be gay. They can not change who they are. It's not like they can decide to be gay or not.
I disagree. It's my personal opinion, and ive witnessed it happen, that many, if not most, homosexuals choose to be that way because they want attention. I know people are going to disagree with me here, but I believe it's true, and you're not changing my mind.
[snapback]183639[/snapback]

And thus I have to disagree with you. The people you speak of are not homosexuals. They are attention-seekers, muct like our good friend MSP.

In case you're wondering why I feel so strongly about this... My gay friend, one of my best friends, was attacked in August last year by people who acted exactly like you people are. No major damage was done, but the event shocked me, and above all, made me see things a little differently. I never hated gays, or thought it was gross, but I had a newfound realization of just how terrible homophobia really is.
[snapback]183647[/snapback]

Jack, I compleatly agree with you.
All my friends (except one) are bisexual, and I accept that.
They are extreamly nice people aswell, so when someone calls them names..they have me to deal with.
People who take homosexuality as a bad thing need to be knocked sencelessly until their lame excuse for a brain actually starts to function again.
Some people are just too arrogant that it makes them look incredibly stupid.
And I also agree with Angelene, anything that tries to makes humans nature a bad thing isn't your friend at all...it is just a sick and pathetic excuse for dictatorship and blinding people like little sheep.
I too, am angry with these topics, they are pathetic and are getting on my nerves.
Sorry to have said all that, but I am just growing impatient with my feelings...and many people here are throwing them around as if they are nothing.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Your Sexuality
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2005, 07:07:36 am »
Homophobia is bad, lets just leave it at that.

Jackie-Boy

Your Sexuality
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2005, 09:20:59 am »
Alright, Tim, you can believe that being gay is a choice, but believe me, it is not. The people who wake up and decide to be gay are not gay. It's something inside them that actually attracts you to members of the same sex, just the same way that something inside you and I attracts us to members of the opposite sex. But the ones who just DECIDE to be gay for attention or something are not truly homosexual.

Here's a request... Someone close this, please.