Author Topic: What Happened To The Dinosaurs?  (Read 13201 times)

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
What Happened To The Dinosaurs?
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2005, 11:57:32 pm »
"myth" rose?
How can dinosaurs be "myths"?
Explain yourself, before I say something stupid.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2005, 05:17:08 am »
"myth" rose?
How can dinosaurs be "myths"?
Explain yourself, before I say something stupid.
[snapback]180195[/snapback]
It's in quotations for a reason. Those other things are myths, not dinosaurs.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 05:17:44 am by Elizabeth Rose »

Gideon Brown

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2005, 05:30:03 am »
The Loch Ness monster is claimed to be basically a Plesiosaurus, which is what you were mentioning, Elizabeth, although I've never seen an article about the Japanese finding one.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2005, 09:08:35 am »
No, it's to do with the Scottish....Nessie IS a myth, but if it exists I hope we never find it...since it would be pillaged and displayed before people...when it should be left alone.
Now, back on topic.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2005, 10:08:32 am »
No, it's to do with the Scottish....Nessie IS a myth, but if it exists I hope we never find it...since it would be pillaged and displayed before people...when it should be left alone.
Now, back on topic.
[snapback]180205[/snapback]
I saw an "unsolved mysteries" or some sort of scientific show that deals with finding the unbelievable and I saw that they found something with a lochness monster shape to it. They caught it while fishing and showed pictures and everything. Later, they put it back in the water but that could be the evidence we need of the lochness monster. EDIT: The lochness monster is like a LONG eel shape. Even the picture showed it.

There has also been traces of Bigfoot in some mountains, I forget where. There are at least 10 people who have seen a hair beast look at them and then run away. They dont have pictures but if that many people say they saw a hair beast like that, it has to be Bigfoot.

Yes, I know...off-topic. Sue me.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 11:22:00 am by ssj4gogita4 »

Gideon Brown

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2005, 11:04:24 am »
Sarah, I know exactly what the Loch Ness monster is, and people believe it could be a Plesiosaurus. I've read books about the unsolved and whatnot. The Loch Ness monster could also be just a giant octopus or squid, and all you're actually seeing is the tentacles. But, if you ask me, the Plesiorsaurus is more plausibe. Not to mention there are other tales, much like the Loch Ness tale, including one for the St Lawrence River. That monster is nicknamed Nelly or Nessie or something stupid like that.
If ya don't believe me go type in Loch Ness monster at google, then type in Plesiosaurus. I've done that on more than one occasion.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2005, 12:14:04 pm »
I know all that anyway, I was saying it is mainly a scottish myth.
But that doesn't matter.
Back on topic please.

Offline Fink

• SpongeBob
  • get high like planes
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2005, 08:19:04 pm »
The Flood of Noah MAY have wiped them out.  Before the flood of Noah, the Bible said giants walked the earth at that time.  Maybe they were them?
[snapback]180166[/snapback]

I'd never really thought about that. I always believed the meteor theory, since it's about the same thing. If a meteor struck somewhere in the ocean, that could create huge tsunamis and wipe out a lot of dinosaurs like that. I'm not sure though, this topic is still a big thinker for me.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2005, 08:56:42 pm »
The Flood of Noah MAY have wiped them out.  Before the flood of Noah, the Bible said giants walked the earth at that time.  Maybe they were them?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think the Bible has anything in there about dinosaurs. They were WAY before Noah.

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2005, 09:41:39 pm »
Meteors. The only explanation for me.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2005, 07:54:45 am »
Sarah, I know exactly what the Loch Ness monster is, and people believe it could be a Plesiosaurus. I've read books about the unsolved and whatnot. The Loch Ness monster could also be just a giant octopus or squid, and all you're actually seeing is the tentacles. But, if you ask me, the Plesiorsaurus is more plausibe. Not to mention there are other tales, much like the Loch Ness tale, including one for the St Lawrence River. That monster is nicknamed Nelly or Nessie or something stupid like that.
If ya don't believe me go type in Loch Ness monster at google, then type in Plesiosaurus. I've done that on more than one occasion.
[snapback]180218[/snapback]

Theres one living in one of the great lakes somewhere, too.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2005, 12:11:27 pm »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think the Bible has anything in there about dinosaurs. They were WAY before Noah.
[snapback]180398[/snapback]

The reason WHY I made this is because that dinosaurs and religion DO NOT MIX.
No mentioning of dinosaurs is in the bible.
No religious form is mentioned when talking about dinosaurs.
This is a 100% scientific debate , any form of religion posted will be ignored, sure it's a view...but it's not relevant to science.
I want a scientific and adult debate.
Now please, back on topic.

NOTE: I'de like to hear peoples views on cloning dinosaurs, what they beleive is possible and what is impossible.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2005, 12:12:18 pm by Sarah »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2005, 02:38:34 pm »
NOTE: I'de like to hear peoples views on cloning dinosaurs, what they beleive is possible and what is impossible.
[snapback]180454[/snapback]
Well, I'll give you an "agree" and "disagree" side from me.

Agree
Only clone the dionsaurs that are harmless. For example, maybe those long neck dinos. It would be nice to see what they REALLY did back then but it may be impossible for even thd inos to relate still to the dino era. My opinion? Clone only long necks!!

Disagree
If they do clone dinosaurs, they will most likely get out of control (the dinos) because they cannot be controlled forever so they will end up producing eggs and killing many people if not stopped. I mean, look at Jurassic Park. Sure, it wasnt realistic but we have a good idea what they are capable of.

Dragon Of Grief

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2005, 04:57:46 pm »
Why would you want to clone a diconsaur though? They might rampage through cities and go destroyign everything in their path... ever watch Jurassic Park?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2005, 05:02:53 pm »
Why would you want to clone a diconsaur though? They might rampage through cities and go destroyign everything in their path... ever watch Jurassic Park?
[snapback]180545[/snapback]
Thanks for copying what I said :P