We should sell invisible <cool things>
« Last Edit: May 23, 2005, 07:11:27 pm by GIR »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Wtf
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 07:47:01 pm »
One time i searched "grilled cheese sandwitch" on ebay and i found one with a pic of howard stern on it. And the description said "my wife is a witch and hates howard stern, she threatened if i listened to him again she would make me look exactly like him. so durring breakfast i was listening to him and she cast a spark and i blocked it with the only thing i had, "my grilled cheese sandwhich"

Psssh some ppl oon ebay dont have lifes
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wtf
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2005, 07:50:49 pm »
There was a Mary (mother of Jesus) grilled cheese that made around 70 grand before eBay took it down. I was the high bidder too...

timstapels

Wtf
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2005, 02:15:35 am »
Wow, that really is hilarious.
Everything people have mentioned is great.
Why is this not a thread of the week....