Author Topic: The Ultimate Comic 2  (Read 7585 times)

Frogfish Expert

The Ultimate Comic 2
« on: May 23, 2005, 04:40:05 am »
Spongebob is an average sponge,and no 1 understands.Mom n Dad n Vicky always givin him commands! Vicky: Bed Sponge!!! The doom n gloom up in his room is broken instantly. By his magic little fish, They grant his every wish, 'Cause in reality ... They are his OddParents,
Fairly OddParents!
Wanda: Wands and wings!
Cosmo: Floaty crowny things!
(Chomp!)
OddParents, Fairly OddParents!
Really mod, pea pod,
Buff bod, hot rod!                                                                                                                 Spongebob:Pineapple(House turns into Pineapple),Scribbled clone(Doodlebob appears),Grandma's Cookies,ShellPhone,Hyper Snail(Giant Snail gives Spongebob an atomic wedgie)THAT CRIES AND WAILS!!!!(Hyper Snail sobs)OddParents, FairlyOddParents!
It flips your lid, When you are the sponge With Fairly OddParents!
Vicky: Yeah right! POP! (Cosmo and Wanda transform Vicky's head into ShellPhone)                                                                                                      PHEW! I'm exosted! let's take a break. I'm sticking to the original,Sponge n Pat always start the problem,This is the Nicktoon's Ultimate comic. I  call it  comic because im gonna make it a comic. Jimmy Neutron is also in this fan fiction story, in........weeeelllll........lessseee...CHAPTA 4!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 07:14:34 am by Kenny Blankenship »

Offline Spider-Boogie

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://allyour.basearebelongto.us/setting-up/bombs.html
The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2005, 01:42:00 pm »
Spongebob is an average sponge,and no 1 understands.Mom n Dad n Vicky always givin him commands! Vicky: Bed Sponge!!! The doom n gloom up in his room is broken instantly. By his magic little fish, They grant his every wish, 'Cause in reality ... They are his OddParents,
Fairly OddParents!
Wanda: Wands and wings!
Cosmo: Floaty crowny things!
(Chomp!)
OddParents, Fairly OddParents!
Really mod, pea pod,
Buff bod, hot rod!                                                                                                                 Spongebob:Pineapple(House turns into Pineapple),Scribbled clone(Doodlebob appears),Grandma's Cookies,ShellPhone,Hyper Snail(Giant Snail gives Spongebob an atomic wedgie)THAT CRIES AND WAILS!!!!(Hyper Snail sobs)OddParents, FairlyOddParents!
It flips your lid, When you are the sponge With Fairly OddParents!
Vicky: Yeah right! POP! (Cosmo and Wanda transform Vicky's head into ShellPhone)                                                                                                      PHEW! I'm exosted! let's take a break. I'm sticking to the original,Sponge n Pat always start the problem,This is the Nicktoon's Ultimate comic. I  call it  comic because im gonna make it a comic. Jimmy Neutron is also in this fan fiction story, in........weeeelllll........lessseee...CHAPTA 4!!!!!!!!
[snapback]181356[/snapback]

Sounds like a bad idea. Oh, and Dragon of Grief rocks.
April Fool: I'm the April Fool. What's up with that?
Timmy: It's official, this guy sucks. I wish he was somewhere else!
*Poof!*
Timmy: Where'd you guys poof him to?
*Both fairies give evil smiles*
April Fool: I never asked for this!
Jorgen: Shut up, or I'll have Chuck Norris roundhouse kick you in the face again!

Rachel is my USB wife <3
Vicky is also my USB wife <3

Rabble

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 04:06:48 pm »
Mabye you got  it wrong? Your fan-Fic Sucks and Grief owns.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 06:17:39 pm »
Okay, first of all: IMPOSSIBLE TO READ(Like my fics). I know from expreince, it needs to be improved.

Also, Ty rocks! Maybe if he said he dislike you fic, so what? Don't say that on the board, I believe, it is called: Flaming.

Also, i don't like the plot.

So, yeah, basically 2/10, but keep working on it! It may improve!

weird_4

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 05:29:56 pm »
I agree with Sponge-Tron X. I bet that your comic will be a huge hit! You'll improve sooner or later. I beleive in you man.

Frogfish Expert

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 11:29:06 pm »
Thanks, Sponge became Timmy and Timmy became Sponge.

weird_4

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 05:35:48 pm »
It reminds me of the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour. Cool idea.

Banana

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 05:37:09 pm »
Good idea, reminds me of an IZ/Peanuts crossover I did a while ago. just do it good and use proper english so we can read what you write.

Kenny Blankenship

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 07:18:30 am »
Woah... I haven't seen this before...shows how much I visit this forum...

Anyway, please refrain from flaming people like that.  I don't know what he did to you, but it's definitely no excuse to flame him.

Sb129

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2005, 12:43:47 pm »
Sounds a good SB crossover.

weird_4

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2005, 11:50:24 am »
I totaly agree. Your fan fic should be a spongebob episode.

Sheldon J. Plankton

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2005, 07:32:49 am »
Sorry I didn't like it, way too sketchy, and Spongebob WILL NEVER have association with Fairly Oddparents (at least after Abra-Catastrophe), Spongebob is in a completly different league.

I didn't catch the Dragon of Greif flaming, where was it?

Frogfish Expert

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005, 02:25:59 am »

Frogfish Expert

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005, 02:37:53 am »
Title Screen says: The Big Problem! ( 1st Episode of Fairly Odd Parents )                                                                                                          Spongebob:What    the.....?                                                                                                             Spongebob makes title into The Very Big Problem!                                                                                                          Spongebob: Where are we?                                                                                                                   POOF!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Spongebob's eyes strech until he can see the country                                                                                                            Sponge: USA? I wish I was back at Sea!

Jackie-Boy

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005, 08:19:03 am »
You gave it what little effort you could, and that in itself is a 3/10. But I took away three points for flaming Tyler. The dude rules.

And don't double post.

weird_4

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2005, 10:36:53 pm »
What happened to the comic?

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2005, 01:40:49 pm »
Frogfish Expert, do me a favor and don't double post. Spam haters all around the world will thank you.

weird_4

The Ultimate Comic 2
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2005, 07:40:47 am »
Yeah. Please don't. Thanks.