Author Topic: Drugs  (Read 16110 times)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drugs
« on: May 26, 2005, 06:18:44 pm »
Which drugs, do you think, should be destroyed and which should be used to heal people?

Snowthrower

Drugs
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 06:46:32 pm »
Any drugs that can help cure things and take away pain from those who are suffering should be legal.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Drugs
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 06:48:05 pm »
Morphine can take away pain and suffering. But it can also cause pain and suffering.

Something to think about...

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Drugs
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 10:08:54 am »
Morphine can take away pain and suffering. But it can also cause pain and suffering.

Something to think about...
[snapback]182539[/snapback]

Very true. You just have to use that stuff in moderation.

Elizabeth Rose

Drugs
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 11:25:34 am »
Drugs such as heroin and LSD should remain illegal. Marijuana should be legalized and taxed. Many drugs, such as coca leaves (You know, cocaine.), can have great medicinal purposes.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Drugs
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 01:09:37 pm »
I think all drugs should be illeagal except pharmecutical drugs, because that saves peoples lives (and my home states economy would go straight down the toilet if that happend), I dont think ciggarettes should be illeaglized as much as I don't agree with them, but they should be priced higher and taxed.

Offline DarkPatrickStar

• Honorable
  • Krabby Supreme
    • View Profile
    • http://elementalhosting.net
Drugs
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 01:48:23 pm »
A drug (if grown alot/known) than it most likely won't ever get destroyed no matter how hard we try, or how illegal it is...

If it helps people than it should be under restricted use, and if not, it should stay illegal, isn't that how it is already?

timstapels

Drugs
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 03:02:57 pm »
I don't really see why marujuana is illegal, it's just a little worse than smoking and ome people have around 10 smokes a day and marujuana is around that which is very bad for you but if marujuana is illegal then why isn't smoking....

Eva:Gina

Drugs
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 04:12:13 pm »
as long as people are educated, there is no reason why any drugs should be banned, except special k, that stuff is gross.

people choose their own lives, and if someone wants to get high, the law aint gonna stop them, making it illegal just means that there is less help if you decide you need help, and more chance that your gonna get to a stage where you are in really deep trouble

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Drugs
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 04:30:10 pm »
Cocaine should be banned, but I don't know about heroin, without it Kurt Cobain would still be alieve. But than again the Pink Floyd song Comfortably Numb woulnd't exist, which as the greatest guitar solo ever. Marijuana should be legeal it isn't that bad, and it legeal over in Holland.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Drugs
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005, 04:39:39 pm »
Cocaine should be banned, but I don't know about heroin, without it Kurt Cobain would still be alieve. But than again the Pink Floyd song Comfortably Numb woulnd't exist, which as the greatest guitar solo ever.
[snapback]182905[/snapback]

Can you read my mind or something, because I think Comfortably Numb has the greatest guitar solo of all time also.

However, songs aren't an excuse to keep drugs around, heroin is already illeagal anyway, these guys just get them from drug dealers anyway, so don't worry Rocko, either way there will be more Confortably Numbs in the future.

As for Kurt Cobain dying, yeah, with all the bull-**** around today it would be nice to still have Kurt.

Banana

Drugs
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2005, 12:35:43 pm »
Drugs are bad, mmmmmmkay?

I think Cocaine and Marajuana should be illegal. Yes, they ARE very bad for you.

Jackie-Boy

Drugs
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2005, 12:39:49 pm »
Drugs are bad!

Chrono

Drugs
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2005, 01:17:56 pm »
If Quinium still exists, it should get banned.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Drugs
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2005, 02:05:35 pm »
Cocaine should be banned, but I don't know about heroin, without it Kurt Cobain would still be alieve. But than again the Pink Floyd song Comfortably Numb woulnd't exist, which as the greatest guitar solo ever. Marijuana should be legeal it isn't that bad, and it legeal over in Holland.
[snapback]182905[/snapback]

I hate the comfortably numb solo!! Hate it! Thats what made me decide that David Gilmour is a boring guitar player. I mean, hes technically fantastic, but boring. Give me Kevin Shields anyday!

Back on topic...

I dont agree with drugs of any sort. Even RX drugs are harmful. Not only that, peoples lifes have been ruined because of a Doctor prescribing too much medication. And I believe that the doctors keep you on it because they can milk your insurance company (or your parents) for money. They give you this bull like "You'll die without it" or, "you need this to function properly." And sometimes, its the truth....but I've seen it happen to people who didnt need it. I guess my real issue is with quack Doctors, not so much the drugs themselves. But, street drugs? Please....its an addiction/scapegoat/excuse/false idea of self worth and a waste of time/money and your life. I dont even hink pot should be legal.