Author Topic: Man, whatta weekend...  (Read 2402 times)

~angelene's dreams

Man, whatta weekend...
« on: May 30, 2005, 05:00:09 pm »
First Drew gets hit by a car...then me and the whole family end up in thr minor emergency with strep thoat/scarlet fever and get penicilin shots in our butts...it sucked.   :glare:

anything suckey happen to ya'll this weekend?

Kenny Blankenship

Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 05:26:56 pm »
Yes, my weekend pretty much blew as well, but not to the extent of your two examples.  It's just that my Dad's been home for 7 consecutive days (using up vacation time), and has gotten on my nerves quite a bit.  It seems like it's been the longest weekend ever...

Jackie-Boy

Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 05:45:16 pm »
At some point on Saturday I lost all concept of time.

GrEeNdAyFrEaK

Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 05:46:43 pm »
I graduated and recovered from project graduation and watched The Longest Yard over the weekend... sorry guys, but my weekend was awesome XD

Dragon Of Grief

Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 05:51:39 pm »
A kid that was supposed to graduate with my senior class June 10th died in a car wreck the other day... Sunday morning I believe. Not really sad. Didn't talk to him that much but man, I was very shocked.

This years graduation will be a solemn one... I feel so bad for his parents. They must be crushed.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 07:44:57 pm »
Nothing new. Fights at work. Always happens. ^_^

edso

Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 06:41:32 am »
We had a party..found strange little houses and a bridge that never ended..pretty exciting story for cruddy town like Owensville.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 06:48:09 am »
Today is my last Memorial Day vacation day and my only un planned one. We had a barbeque at my house yestarday. One Saturday we went down to Lawrenceville where our friends had a pool party, and on Sunday I went to see my friend I haven't seen in nearly a year. Today I'm probably gonna invite my friends over and we'll work on 'Star Bores' (our Star Wars parody).

Starr2k3

Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2005, 08:10:34 am »
My weekend was building up to be great. I saw The Longest Yard on Friday and then I went to the Fair for 8.5 hours, great so far right? Yep, then I get hit by a car. Hospital, Sunday until 6. Then I had to "take it easy" on Monday. Great weekend..

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2005, 12:38:14 pm »
I had a great weekend. 36 hours and only 2 hours of sleep. Out all night (and I mean ALL night) with my friends. 'Twas awesome.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Man, whatta weekend...
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005, 02:16:10 pm »
Yeah. God, Memorial Day weekend always sucks for me. For serious. It's a really long story, but if you all want to know about it...just read my xanga. The link's in my profile.