Author Topic: Do Animals Have Souls or Not?  (Read 15722 times)

King Neptune

Do Animals Have Souls or Not?
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2005, 09:36:24 am »
I don't even know what to think.

Gideon Brown

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2005, 07:51:33 pm »
We did not evolve from some little amoieba, God created us in His own image,and it says in the Bible that He only gave mankind a soul, we are not some animals that are more sofisticated then others that just happened by chance, were Gods creations. I'm not saying that animals are bad, I have 14 and I love them all, they have saved lives and have personalities but they do not have a true soul as God gave mankind.
[snapback]191708[/snapback]
Ah...but you see, I do not believe in your God. My religious beliefs hold animals as equals.

SpongeBass GuitarPants

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2005, 08:27:39 pm »
We did not evolve from some little amoieba, God created us in His own image,and it says in the Bible that He only gave mankind a soul, we are not some animals that are more sofisticated then others that just happened by chance, were Gods creations. I'm not saying that animals are bad, I have 14 and I love them all, they have saved lives and have personalities but they do not have a true soul as God gave mankind.
[snapback]191708[/snapback]
Ah...but you see, I do not believe in your God. My religious beliefs hold animals as equals.
[snapback]191959[/snapback]
I don't think animals ar e toys or things to collect, in a way I see them as equal and they need to be treated fairly but that does'nt mean that they have souls. :happy:

Gideon Brown

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2005, 08:36:22 pm »
Animals have better morals than humans. Indeed they have souls, if we have souls.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2005, 05:49:39 am »
1. Why did you bump this topic, spongebass?
2. Animals are better than humans.
3. Animals did everything before humans did, they are better than us. End of story.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2005, 05:04:40 am »
I'm not too spiritual, but I do believe that everyone is here for one reason or another, and that no life (not just human life, but any life) ever goes wasted. Even that of an animal.

jojobird

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2005, 02:11:24 pm »
I'm not sure but I'm leaning toward, yeah. They probably do because they die and go to heaven or hell like us. If they don't have souls, then why do they die or live?

SpongeBass GuitarPants

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2005, 07:30:59 pm »
I'm not sure but I'm leaning toward, yeah. They probably do because they die and go to heaven or hell like us. If they don't have souls, then why do they die or live?
[snapback]222772[/snapback]
Because God them here here for us. :happy:

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2005, 02:12:31 am »
Your GOD sucks if it makes you force your religion onto others and smash others beleifs apart, Spongebass.

Scientism and Pagonism are awsome.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Elizabeth Rose

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2005, 12:00:15 pm »
Let's leave any form of religion bashing whatsoever out of this. This is a nice enough thread as it is.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2005, 02:55:06 pm »
I agree, Liz....but its when we express our own beleifs that others bash them and try to force their own onto us.

jojobird

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2005, 12:56:09 pm »
I agree, Liz....but it's when we express our own beleifs that others bash them and try to force their own onto us.
[snapback]223211[/snapback]
When did anyone here do that to you?

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2005, 01:05:23 pm »
I agree, Liz....but it's when we express our own beleifs that others bash them and try to force their own onto us.
[snapback]223474[/snapback]

You haven't been here for the past few months I have, if you have then I haven't noticed you....but it's obvious you don't have any idea about what has been going on.
There was a guy called MSP and he made LOTS of topics that bashed other peoples beleifs...then he claimed that his religion was the only true one....I will say no more, since it always starts fights.
READ his topics, don't post in them though....they are really old, and posting in old topics is called 'bumping'.
Which Spongebass did in this one.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2005, 01:07:26 pm by Sarah »

jojobird

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2005, 01:07:19 pm »
[snapback]223474[/snapback]

You haven't been here as long as I have, so you wouldn't have any idea about it.
There was a guy called MSP and he made LOTS of topics that bashed other peoples beleifs...then he claimed that his religion was the only true one....I will say no more, since it always starts fights.
READ his topics, don't post in them though....they are really old, and posting in old topics is called 'bumping'.
Which Spongebass did.
[snapback]223482[/snapback]
I know who MSP is and I kind of do remember him bashing other beliefs. I just didn't know it was partiually to your beliefs or others.

SpongeBass GuitarPants

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2005, 02:35:55 pm »
Your GOD sucks if it makes you force your religion onto others and smash others beleifs apart, Spongebass.

Scientism and Pagonism are awsome.
[snapback]222991[/snapback]
I am not forcing my religion onto others, I'm just saying the truth.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 02:29:39 pm by SpongeBass GuitarPants »