Author Topic: Nothing After Death  (Read 16402 times)

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Nothing After Death
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2005, 10:41:51 pm »
Well if these are merely opinions then how can one be wrong?
[snapback]192375[/snapback]
Because. beleive that my opinion is true because of what it says in the bible. :happy: I know it might not make sense.
[snapback]192376[/snapback]
It sure doesn't make any sense at all.

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Nothing After Death
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2005, 10:43:33 pm »
I believe most people go to heaven, the only people who don't are really evil. You have to kill a ton of people to be in h3ll.

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Nothing After Death
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2005, 10:52:33 pm »
Because. beleive that my opinion is true because of what it says in the bible. :happy: I know it might not make sense.

My opinion is in science textbooks, so technically mine is right too.

Sponge Pat

Nothing After Death
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2005, 11:44:52 pm »
Sometimes I think of what may of happen after I die if I do not go to heaven or down.
I think of comeplete nothingness. That makes me depressed.

Hopefully you get reincarnated or something.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Nothing After Death
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2005, 12:17:31 am »
Sarah, I know you have your opinions and your beleifs and I can't change that, so please don't be angry with me. But, in my opinion, your opinion is wrong. in my opinion, the bible is not just well written stories, but the the word of the one living God, Creater and Sustainer of life, and while the bible itself may just be ink and paper, the words inside it have great meaning. :happy:
[snapback]192371[/snapback]

Aye, Im willing to accept it as your opinion...but it doesn't mean I'll beleive you. lol.  :biggrin:
One thing I beleive is real is the manifestation of evil....the shogun of sorrow....destroyer of worlds....or as you'd call it, Satan.
There is a Satan in everyone, and it is impossible to rid ourselves of it compleatly...we can cover it up with other emotions, but the evilo is still there.

As for that question earlier about what created us, we have explained it to the same person 10 times already....and that person is gone, his name was MSP.
I won't explain what you SHOULD have learned in science class, pay attention in school dammit!  :glare:
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Jackie-Boy

Nothing After Death
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2005, 04:42:27 am »
I think about the future, but not that far.

The thing is, people can base their faith on creation or the afterlife the Bible, but why think too much about it? Is there any particular reason you wanna know? Is there any particular reason you WANT to know?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 04:44:03 am by Jackie-Boy »

Eva:Gina

Nothing After Death
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2005, 05:16:26 am »
Sarah, I know you have your opinions and your beleifs and I can't change that, so please don't be angry with me. But, in my opinion, your opinion is wrong. in my opinion, the bible is not just well written stories, but the the word of the one living God, Creater and Sustainer of life, and while the bible itself may just be ink and paper, the words inside it have great meaning. :happy:
[snapback]192371[/snapback]
only thing im gonna say on this.

the new testement and old are completly different, right??
from eye for and eye to turn the other cheek??

and this change happened cos hte times changed and they needed new rules??
well, thats whats happened now.
times have changed, a new testement needs to be written, but your church would lock up anyone who said that gos wrote through their hands.

hmmmm, all done

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Nothing After Death
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2005, 06:12:34 am »
How true Eva:Gina, it is a perfect example of how some religions are just another form of dictatorship and misguidance.

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

xspongebob kinky pantsx

Nothing After Death
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2005, 06:36:37 am »
I dont believe in christianity as there is no proof god exists or a heaven or ::Dolphin Noise::, but im a spiritualist and believe that after death you become a spirit and can contact your family through mediums. Most people however are scared of going to see mediums because there scared of the unknown but i say you cant knock an opinion unless you have personal experience. Their are many fake mediums out there but many are actually true and i think they are very gifted and talented people.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
Nothing After Death
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2005, 07:49:12 am »
i believe in God Almighty andJesus Christ, they are the reason we are all here today, i dont care if you dont believe ill pray for yoou, one day u il see the conciquences.......
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Nothing After Death
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2005, 07:57:52 am »
I don't beleive in GOD and nothing can change that.
So Garygirl, don't pray for me...I don't want to be prayed for or anything.
As a member of "The Unity Of Darkness" I do not wish to beleive in anything other than what I want to beleive, thats what the club is all about.
.....anyways, back on topic.

Sheldon J. Plankton

Nothing After Death
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2005, 08:10:21 am »
well,if god doesn't exist,than who or what created us?are we some escaped alien project?disevoled eggs?huh?bet you don't have a answer to that one.
[snapback]192243[/snapback]

Human life evolved from the earliest types of life on earth. Planets are formed by elements and substances found in the universe, these elements at one point or another on earth combined to create H2O, water, and in water early life developed from various chemical reactions, and they evolved according to the enviornment of there sorrounding area. Eventually they eveolved to the point of humans. THAT is how we really came to exsist. Some all powerful being didn't say 'let there be humans' and suddenly humans appaered. Then humans would co-exsist with dinosaurs, and that would nit make sense.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Nothing After Death
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2005, 09:47:30 am »
The bible is nothing but a guidebook on how you're supposed to live. It tells you stories to try and make you be a better person. I'm sure most of the crap in there was never meant to be taken literally.

Gideon Brown

Nothing After Death
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2005, 06:20:15 pm »
Please Gary Girl do not pray for me either. I am perfectly fine in my own religion.

Dragon Of Grief

Nothing After Death
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2005, 07:10:18 pm »
The only wrong opinion is he or she who has no opinion at all, or slander's others...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 07:12:44 pm by Dragon Of Grief »