Author Topic: Nothing After Death  (Read 16403 times)

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Nothing After Death
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2005, 09:58:37 am »
Spongebass, we'll watch the thread very carefully for all forms of flaming and general stupidity. Don't worry.

As others have mentioned, I believe that Heaven or Hell (heehee, mods can cuss) is the afterlife. My opinion is that if you believe that Jesus Christ came to the earth solely to die to for our sins, and then resurrected three days later, then you'll go to Heaven. I don't believe though that we (even as Christians) have anything close to a full concept of Heaven and Hell. I don't think it's just halos and pitchforks like it's been advertised. I think it's much deeper than anyone realizes.

King Neptune

Nothing After Death
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 10:07:32 am »
I believe in heaven and h3ll but still this is debate den so the topic can stay.

Also that's very deep Sean :cry: and you know that whole light at the end of a cave thing I don't think that's true either my mom had a near death experiance, she was considered dead for like 2 days after me being born she said thier isn't any light at the end of a cave thing but that's all she ever told me about that experiance.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 10:11:11 am by King Neptune »

Elizabeth Rose

Nothing After Death
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 12:35:25 pm »
in christanity, they say you may go to ::Dolphin Noise:: if you're a bad guy and heaven if you are a good guy.

so, not even people who revived told the tale of death

sorry about dolphin noise but the name may be a bad word.
[snapback]185187[/snapback]
Christianity teaches no such thing. The Bible says that all who reject Jesus will go to hell. You can be the best person in the world and still go to hell if you refused Christ as your personal Savior.

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Nothing After Death
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 01:33:09 pm »
Spongebass, we'll watch the thread very carefully for all forms of flaming and general stupidity. Don't worry.

As others have mentioned, I believe that Heaven or ::Dolphin Noise:: (heehee, mods can cuss) is the afterlife. My opinion is that if you believe that Jesus Christ came to the earth solely to die to for our sins, and then resurrected three days later, then you'll go to Heaven. I don't believe though that we (even as Christians) have anything close to a full concept of Heaven and ::Dolphin Noise::. I don't think it's just halos and pitchforks like it's been advertised. I think it's much deeper than anyone realizes.
[snapback]191724[/snapback]
I agree with you here and I know that it is much deeper then we realize, and I agree with your post about it not having anything to do with being the best person in the world if you haven't accepted Christ. Again I am sorry if I have offended anyone. Are we all cool?

williambob286

Nothing After Death
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2005, 12:32:42 am »
In christanity, there was a tale on 3 kids and mother mary showing what h3ll was like. It was worse than a screaming metal deathtrap too. This topic is giving me the creeps too.

Elizabeth Rose

Nothing After Death
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2005, 09:59:06 am »
In christanity, there was a tale on 3 kids and mother mary showing what h3ll was like. It was worse than a screaming metal deathtrap too. This topic is giving me the creeps too.
[snapback]192032[/snapback]
And where was this? Never heard of that one before...

edso

Nothing After Death
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2005, 10:57:45 am »
..Or we could all be sucked up in the rapture before we die.  I fear that day.  I want to finish my life first.

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Nothing After Death
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2005, 12:48:16 pm »
Death is just there to stop over-population.
It is important, without it we would all suffer more than we actually are.
The suffocation of overcrowding can be far worse than death, it may feel difficult to beleive, but then again noone beleives anything that anyone says anymore.
Must be a good thing then.
Anyway....life ends with death, death creates life, and life can bring pain or happiness.
I do not beleive in an afterlife, but meerly re-incarnation and non-existance.
There is nothing that can change my beleifs, and I do not wish to change anyone elses, I am just making a point.
Although people can be strict with the bible and religious beleifs, to me (and only to me) the bible is simply nothing more than a good bunch of well written, yet strange, story collection.
But thats just my opinion.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

patrick12q

Nothing After Death
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2005, 03:52:18 pm »
well,if god doesn't exist,than who or what created us?are we some escaped alien project?disevoled eggs?huh?bet you don't have a answer to that one.

Gideon Brown

Nothing After Death
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2005, 05:31:27 pm »
We are an accident created by Mother Nature herself. :|

Dragon Of Grief

Nothing After Death
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2005, 07:52:30 pm »
After science class, and learning about the composition of living things, I have lost most religious beliefs.

I have always had a fear of the moment I die.  I do not believe in any religion; so I have no real thoughts on what happens after death.  When I was younger I would dream about the absolute nothingness that consumes everything after death.  Does anyone else have similar thoughts?

Also, what do people believe to be outside our solar system, and what is outside that, and what is outside that, and what is outside that, etc.  I find it terribly mind-numbing.

Please note: No flaming, trolling, or other forms of spamming the SZ boards.  This is meant to be an intelligent display of your thoughts.  If you disagree, explain why; if you agree, explain why.
[snapback]185149[/snapback]
I disagree...

I mean... nothingness... it just sounds so dull... dank... gloomy. I hold hope of anything better then where I am now. My beliefs are mized in with some Christian and beliefs of Reincarnation... I believe that God in some instances reincarnates you into a different body. Depending on if he is done with you yet. Also I have been reading a book that has really opened my eyes. It is called Dante's Inferno.

The one thing I refuse to believe in though is nothingness... it's just to depressing.

Eva:Gina

Nothing After Death
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2005, 08:51:17 pm »
i really really dont care what happens

as anything bad htat people say, i dont believe in.

im jsut scared that sying will hurt, i hate pain

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Nothing After Death
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2005, 10:07:16 pm »
Sarah, I know you have your opinions and your beleifs and I can't change that, so please don't be angry with me. But, in my opinion, your opinion is wrong. in my opinion, the bible is not just well written stories, but the the word of the one living God, Creater and Sustainer of life, and while the bible itself may just be ink and paper, the words inside it have great meaning. :happy:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 10:15:54 pm by SpongeBass GuitarPants »

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Nothing After Death
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2005, 10:19:08 pm »
Well if these are merely opinions then how can one be wrong?

SpongeBass GuitarPants

Nothing After Death
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2005, 10:27:57 pm »
Well if these are merely opinions then how can one be wrong?
[snapback]192375[/snapback]
Because. beleive that my opinion is true because of what it says in the bible. :happy: I know it might not make sense.