Author Topic: Worst day of my life EVER.  (Read 2235 times)

Amsalp

Worst day of my life EVER.
« on: August 22, 2005, 04:44:29 pm »
I was making a movie with my brother and cousin and when we started I found out that we only had 5 minutes of tape left so our movie was really crappy, the really bad part is our movie COULD'VE been in the town's movie festival, and I bet it would've won too, it was probably the most original idea for a movie that I ever thought of. The things went from bad to worst cuz I went into the bathroom to pee and it was kinda dark outside and I went to turn the light on and guess what, the lightbulb went out!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 04:44:45 pm by Amsalp »

Jackie-Boy

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 04:47:36 pm »
You've had about four last posts now.

About three too many. If you're gonna leave, please do, no one's going to stop you. Stop filling the boards with useless crap.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 04:49:05 pm by Jackie-Boy »

Chrono

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 04:56:24 pm »
...How can that be your worst day ever?
Just leave now, please and thank you...

jesusofsuburbia

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 07:09:25 pm »
I was making a movie with my brother and cousin and when we started I found out that we only had 5 minutes of tape left so our movie was really crappy, the really bad part is our movie COULD'VE been in the town's movie festival, and I bet it would've won too, it was probably the most original idea for a movie that I ever thought of. The things went from bad to worst cuz I went into the bathroom to pee and it was kinda dark outside and I went to turn the light on and guess what, the lightbulb went out!
[snapback]222577[/snapback]

Aww... the horrific creature you saw in the field didn't kill you. Dang it!

Kenny Blankenship

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 07:19:51 pm »
OK, so this seems pointless... and seems like all it's going to lead to is more bashing of the guy, so guess what?

Closed.