Author Topic: 12-yr old girl tazered  (Read 19581 times)

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2005, 08:27:51 am »

[snapback]233009[/snapback]

I'm sorry, but that was a senseless post.  ESPECIALLY the picture you added at the end.  You have a screwed up look at parenting.

But anyway...

The girl was TWELVE YEARS OLD.  She can't be THAT uncontrollable.  A tazer is a bit extreme.  The voltage from a tazer can kill a kid.  Adults tend to be able to stand it more.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2005, 08:29:14 am by thebigcheez »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2005, 09:16:37 am »
If the parents were 'too' busy to come, then they should make time. My Mom is an author. She SPENDS hours on the computer. If she isnt writing something for a book, she is working on saving the town we live in from being turned into a giant suburb! She spends her entire day, NO REST, workingon this, and she is really into it, and thinks of it as incredibbly important! My Dad is at work alk from 5AM to around 5PM. He works like 2 hours from my school. Whenever I EVER Got in trouble in school, they would quit what theyb were doing and come. Because they are parents. If a parent is busy, it does not mean they cant have time to go to a school, and yell at their kid if they act up!

It was a twelve year old! She would give up if it were her parents in a heartbreak(trust me)

Elizabeth Rose

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2005, 09:35:21 pm »
You know what really should have happened? A good ole fashioned whoopin'. After just one whoopin' in front of a whole classroom, that kid is not likely to misbehave again.

Lil Loco

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2005, 09:51:50 pm »
exactly wut i said...thank u.

Spongey4

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2005, 01:53:47 pm »
Liz is right

GIR

12-yr old girl tazered
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2005, 03:23:07 pm »
I think you, whatever your name is that posted above me, need to take your own advice & stop being so random and stay on topic.

That's cruel. The officers should be sued.
[snapback]231720[/snapback]
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, they shouldnt use it on 12 year olds. Excepecilly for a situation like this. There are plenty of other ways to deal with a twelve year old refusing to go to ention rather than giving them 50,000 volts.
[snapback]231813[/snapback]
yeah the good old fashion billyclub :p