Author Topic: Hardest Boss?  (Read 8314 times)

Patrick

Hardest Boss?
« on: October 04, 2003, 09:00:14 am »
THARDUS was really really hard Flagahra ( tihnk thats how you spell it), and meta-ridley. Those are on hard mode. ACK! (they are from metroid prime) And I also hated Phantoon (metroid 3).

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Hardest Boss?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2003, 09:30:31 am »
my brother already bet metroid prim i cawn't speil eher  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hardest Boss?
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2003, 09:31:05 am »
my brother already bet metroid prim i cawn't speil eher  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

foulpattie

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2003, 09:42:23 am »
Flagra was pretty cool. he wasn't that hard but I guess on hard difficulty that would be different. Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts is extreamly hard. He has this one attack called Sin Harvest when he drains all of your magic and all your hp till its down to 1 and them he does a mad rush at you.  

super_sayian_spongebob

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2003, 03:35:22 pm »
All of the bosses I had to go through were pretty easy.  

Patrick

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2003, 04:03:12 pm »
What game though?

Krabbs431

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2003, 04:04:17 pm »
Yeah,what game?

Patrick

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2003, 04:04:45 pm »
KRABS, please dont SPAM! READ THE RULES!  

Krabbs431

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2003, 04:08:11 pm »
Sorry...anyways I already read da rulez...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 04:08:30 pm by Krabbs431 »

chuchino55

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2003, 05:29:02 pm »
The Star Magician from GS2. He has 4 balls that surround him, one attacks with thunder, one selfdestructs and does massive damage, one blocks almost all damage to him for the turn and one heals him 1000 hp. And once you kill one he can use an ability called Mystic Call to summon a random type of ball. the easiest way to kill him is to keep killing the balls over and over again until only the thunder balls surround him and then directly attacking him, and that's really hard to do and takes forever.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2003, 05:29:23 pm by chuchino55 »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Hardest Boss?
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2003, 05:57:56 pm »
KRABS, please dont SPAM! READ THE RULES!
uggh patrick where is that in the rules??!!??!!??!!??!??!!??! :excl:  :angry:  

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Hardest Boss?
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2003, 05:59:54 pm »
Um, number three  in the rules.

Krabbs431

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2003, 06:13:59 pm »
Right...anyways i'm sorry for spamming...

Patrick

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2003, 10:14:40 am »
O right, the FINAL BOSS IN GOLDEN SUN. He takes a while to beat.

Ms. APuff

Hardest Boss?
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2003, 10:28:26 am »
Guess I'm not good enough. I never did beat the last boss (Sepheroth?) in Final Fantasy 7. :angry: