Author Topic: Did Jesus Exist?  (Read 17344 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2006, 05:14:14 pm »
You mean the same Italians that lost to the Ethopians in World War 2, get to decide if Jesus existed or not? The same Italians that where the shame of modern day Europe get to decide if a biblical figure was ever born?

Funny, considering how Italy is all Catholic and everything... now they are pulling a France and CHANGING THEIR MINDS? Maybe i didn't read this correctly, but that is absurd.
[snapback]264288[/snapback]
You sir, have a skewed sense of history.  It was the Allied forces (mostly Britain with its navy and air force) in conjuction with Ethiopian rebels who pushed Italy out of Africa in World War II.  Since when was Italy the shame of Europe?  What about France for getting so easily destroyed or Germany, Spain, and the U.S.S.R for massive human rights violations?  And thats only World War II.  What about Belgium for it's atrocities in the Congo?  What about Britain in the Indian subcontinent?  If you look, I doubt you'll find one European country that hasn't made a shame of itself in the last century. (except maybe Switzerland).

Anyway, the case is a farce.  It's nothing more than a publicity stunt by a bitter old athiest.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Lil Loco

Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2006, 05:16:55 pm »
wow, there'z a new one...i actually agree wit cmonkey on sumthin in here.

babyballagyrl

Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2006, 06:54:20 am »
Yes Jesus did exist. u all should believe. He is the son of god and i do believe in him. u all should too. if u r expecting 2 have a place in heaven, u must believe and be saved.

Lil Loco

Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2006, 11:22:34 am »
while i agree wit u, you're just gonna start sum stuff if u go around sayin that here.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 11:22:54 am by Lil Loco »

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2006, 11:26:16 am »
^What Sir Loco said

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2006, 11:46:50 am »
Yes Jesus did exist. u all should believe. He is the son of god and i do believe in him. u all should too. if u r expecting 2 have a place in heaven, u must believe and be saved.
[snapback]264510[/snapback]

Why should I believe? because a group of people tell me to?

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2006, 11:17:49 am »
In my opinion? No. He does not exist.

Anyone who even tries to make me think otherwise will suffer a pain more painful than any other form of pain...so don't bother trying.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2006, 11:50:52 am »
You know what? Shut the ::Dolphin Noise:: up. Why the hell should I go to Hell because I believe differently then you. You might be wrong. I might be wrong. We both my be wrong. But to say that I will go to Hell is ::Dolphin Noise::ing unbelievely retarded, unnecessary, and a disgusting thing to say. Good day, sir.
All Time

Weekly

lil`Sara

Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2006, 04:37:05 pm »
ok, wow.
1) If you seriously believed in Jesus/God, I would've hoped that you would've took the time to capitalize God's name as well as Jesus'. I mean, it's common knowledge to most people to capitalize God's name, since it's a proper noun and all. Plus, you seem like the person who went to Catholic school, where they MAKE you capitalize it.
2) What is it with you coming in here and feeling self-righteous enough to push your own views onto other people? I mean, that's just wrong. As someone said before, it's ok to give your own opinion, as long as you let other people believe what they want too. Coming in here and saying "Well, I believe in Jesus, so everyone on this forum needs to too, because you know, believing in God is the only way to get into heaven." is actually pretty rude. Not just pretty rude. DOWN RIGHT RUDE.

[/end rant]

umm... I don't necessarily believe in Jesus/God, but I do believe that there is a higher power out there, I just don't know if I want to call it God, or say that there is only one source of this higher power I believe in.

bub1028

Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2006, 05:51:29 am »
if u ever doubt, u can trace through popes... benedict knew john pauII who knew whoever was b4 him, who knew b4 him, all the way to peter, who knew jesus.
I BELIEVE

Offline SpongeBrain

• SpongeBob
  • YEEAHHHHHHH
    • View Profile
Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2006, 12:00:49 pm »
What does that prove?
All Time

Weekly

The_Man

Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2006, 05:58:23 pm »
I don't think someone should go to hell just because they don't believe in jesus. No one knows for sure who to follow, so why should anyone go to hell for that?

iggy261

Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2006, 06:38:51 pm »
Jesus existed no matter what the Itlians say

Lil Loco

Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2006, 11:29:55 pm »
the italianz arent sayin that...that old athiest iz sayin it.

bub1028

Did Jesus Exist?
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2006, 06:18:33 am »
What does that prove?
[snapback]264914[/snapback]
umm... if u read, it tells through a trace of people through history that ended up with him.