Author Topic: Mario Kart: Double Dash!  (Read 10885 times)

KrabbyLand173

Mario Kart: Double Dash!
« on: October 07, 2003, 02:39:30 pm »
This game is going to be fantastic. I will go get some screen shots.

foulpattie

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2003, 05:37:44 pm »
it does look good but the reason i'm not going to buy it is cuz its just another remake. Nintendo really has to go in a different dirrection with these games, stop making remakes nintendo.  

KrabbyLand173

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2003, 05:41:48 pm »
it does look good but the reason i'm not going to buy it is cuz its just another remake. Nintendo really has to go in a different dirrection with these games, stop making remakes nintendo.
Oh no it is more than just a remake. Two characters can crew one kart. While 1 player is driving, another player can be chucking items. Yuo can switch places at any time, even with 1 player. It has all sorts of cool stuff like that. And Nintendo says it's the best racing game ever made. You HAVE to buy it!!!

Patrick

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 05:42:12 pm »
It's not a reamake.

KrabbyLand173

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 05:43:07 pm »
It's not a reamake.
Right on the money. This game is the best.  

foulpattie

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2003, 05:47:28 pm »
I don't care if nintendo says its the best racing game ever. and patrick your right its not a remake its just a new and advanced game in the series.

KrabbyLand173

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2003, 05:50:31 pm »
Look foulpatty the graphics are great, all new features and characters and courses and tracks and obstacles.......graphics.....this is the best racing game ever made. Would Nintendo--The Founder of video games(screw Atari they did not do $#!% to help make video games what they are today) lie? No. This game is perfect in every way. I am so excited.

Patrick

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2003, 05:54:07 pm »
How do you know it's perfect? You've never played it.

foulpattie

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2003, 06:01:51 pm »
yeah I highly doubt it'll be the best racing game ever. wow the graphics are great, just like every games these days.  

KrabbyLand173

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2003, 06:16:34 pm »
It is the best racing game ever.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2003, 06:17:28 pm »
YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT!!!

KrabbyLand173

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2003, 06:18:44 pm »
duh :rolleyes:  

ShAdOw

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2003, 09:09:17 am »
Mario Kart... that brings back memories.  O yea.. about the best racing game ever.  Its definetly not Mario Kart.  GT and Midnight Club are the best.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2003, 09:10:01 am by ShAdOw »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2003, 01:55:51 pm »
The best racing game is definately Gran Turismo 3, or at least Sega GT 2002, or maybe even Project Gotham Racing.

Nintendo isn't even close to being the founder of video games.  NOT EVEN CLOSE!  And actually, neither was Atari, although it was the first to popularize home gaming consoles.  The first home console was actually the Magnavox Odyssey, which came out in 1972.  That wasn't the start of video games either, just the start of home video games.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

KrabbyLand173

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2003, 02:20:24 pm »
The best racing game is definately Gran Turismo 3, or at least Sega GT 2002, or maybe even Project Gotham Racing.

Nintendo isn't even close to being the founder of video games.  NOT EVEN CLOSE!  And actually, neither was Atari, although it was the first to popularize home gaming consoles.  The first home console was actually the Magnavox Odyssey, which came out in 1972.  That wasn't the start of video games either, just the start of home video games.
It sucked. And why must you guys have to doubt it is the best ever? Why not give it a chance? Play it and you will see.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2003, 02:21:07 pm by KrabbyLand173 »