Author Topic: ?  (Read 11558 times)

jastERmine

?
« on: October 10, 2003, 05:07:25 pm »
some member pmed me and sent this:
I just recieved word that Cmonkey does not want anyone to post on this board as there are a few problems. He made sure me, a few other members, and the mods/admins get this message to all members via PM. If you do post tonight when the problems are going after you get this message you will, I repeat, WILL, get a temporary ban and possible permanent ban.

Thanks, belly.

what a loofah. he made two posts. and he expects people to believe him. he's not even an admin/mod. how pathetic.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2003, 05:09:08 pm »
Yeah, mermaidman97007 sent that to me telling me what he/she said, asking if it was true.

This person needs to be banned, from what I've heard, he's already done something else wrong, I don't know if the person wants you guys to know what, though...

mermaidman97007

?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2003, 05:15:36 pm »
HAHA :biggrin:  ya, I asked her about it, and remembered....cmonkey is GOD!
he'll take care o this, just send it onto cmonkey(heard he's already censored him)...he'll kill all the evil, im retired!EEEEEVVVVIIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!

*falls back to sleep*
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 05:17:43 pm by mermaidman97007 »

Guest_foulpattie

?
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2003, 05:24:50 pm »
i got the same message. i'm afraid to log in now. i don't really know waht to believe. if this is a lie that member should be banned. oh well i'm gonna give this "belly" a nasty PM demanding answers! I'LL GET YOU!!!!

Ms. APuff

?
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2003, 05:28:29 pm »
Yep! I got it too. It's that same jerk that said I was a $%#@*&^!!. last week.
Yeah! cmonkey! It's too bad some people can't play nice :argue:  

foulpattie

?
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2003, 05:42:35 pm »
I knew that guy was gonna get banned when i saw his er uh her username. Belly. think about it, you can always tell there fate with the name.  

foulpattie

?
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2003, 06:26:06 pm »
EDIT: Nevermind I edited it. Now i can't let somebody change my settings. Hheheh i'm a fool.  
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 06:53:04 pm by foulpattie »

Patrick

?
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2003, 06:51:58 pm »
Ya, I got that to.  

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
?
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2003, 06:58:42 pm »
well, if you didn't know, belly is also hiei.

foulpattie

?
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2003, 07:00:42 pm »
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  :ohmy:  

Patrick

?
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2003, 07:02:27 pm »
well, if you didn't know, belly is also hiei.
I think IZlover's just guessing. How would he know?

foulpattie

?
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2003, 07:08:00 pm »
I don't know but I wouldn't be surprized if it was

Ms. APuff

?
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2003, 07:09:26 pm »
Well I got another pm from Belly asking me who the heck I was. I tried to reply but it was blocked. So.. if you are reading this Belly.... Why can't you find a more constructive way to deal with your anger. This is supposed to be a fun entertaining web site! Take a deep breath and don't sweat the small stuff! :sleep:  

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
?
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2003, 07:35:25 pm »
I never got that PM. I think it was Belly, that, when they joined I went to their profile and it said "I hate Spongebob". I could tell from that, that they'd be banned. I reported him/her right away.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

super_sayian_spongebob

?
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2003, 07:46:46 pm »
Well you know I never got the PM! I'm glad I didn't get that annoying message. Whoever did that must be banned or otherwise. I mean it's completley pointless, I mean cmonkey never said anything about "problems", what are those "problems" that belly was talking about in jastERmine's PM anyway?