Author Topic: When Disney was Good...  (Read 21081 times)

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2006, 04:41:32 pm »
Snap! I just remembered....Disney got the rights to make sequels to Pixar films they distributed when Disney/Pixar split....

What would suck is the writer/director for most PIXAR films will probubly not be doing them, as they are Disney, not PIXAR.
[snapback]289531[/snapback]
Disney bought out Pixar...

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #46 on: May 28, 2006, 05:41:00 pm »
They did? Poor Pixar. Walt Disney is probably turning in his grave with movies like "Cars."

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2006, 07:28:44 pm »
They did? Poor Pixar. Walt Disney is probably turning in his grave with movies like "Cars."
[snapback]289728[/snapback]
n00b. Pixar makes good movies.

Chrono

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2006, 07:50:38 pm »
...Is Cars even out yet? Have you even seen Cars if it is out?

Plus, Pixar makes good movies...

super_sayian_spongebob

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2006, 05:58:18 pm »
Who else remembers? They were good even up to the 90's! What has happened?

Also, Here's some poop on the Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Great Mouse Detective, and The Rescuers.

The Lion king had sex written in the sky when Simba sat down and a bunch of flower petals went up. Also when Simba wanted Timon and Pumba to make a distraction, he said, "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?"
The Little Mermaid had GD in French. Also The original cover had something inappropriate to say here  on it. In Aladdin, in the scene with the tiger and the balcony you can hear some one saying "teenagers take off your clothes." I know about Aladdin and The Lion King myself cause I just recently watched em. A friend who can speak French pointed out that thing in the Little Mermaid. The Great Mouse Detective had a hooker in it. In The Rescuers, when they are flying past all the houses, you can see a naked women in the window of one of them.

Back on the topic. What the heck happened? Chicken Little? Brother Bear? Finding Nemo? Cars? I would rather die than watch those. AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE SEQUALS!!!!!! What happened disney?!
[snapback]287880[/snapback]
They're still good. Nemo is good, so was Chicken Little. It's just BB that sucked. Plus Cars, I'll see that one and try it out when it comes out, but Disney now is now okay, I don't see it going down hill...yet....

Elizabeth Rose

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2006, 06:24:32 pm »
[snapback]290033[/snapback]
Only Toy Story.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2006, 04:37:59 pm »
Most of Pixar shorts are great, as well as Finding Nemo, Incredibles, Toy Story, and Cars looks great (I was going to go to an advanced screening but decided not to). But in the end, its all about opinion. Dont say something sucks without  actually seeing it,

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2006, 07:01:01 pm »
Only Toy Story.
[snapback]290166[/snapback]
Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Monsters, Inc., it's all good.

Sb129

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2006, 09:39:32 pm »
Thank god Disney bought Pixar becuase I remember hearing John Lasseter (Director of TS 1,A Bug's Life,TS 2 & Cars) could aprove some of Disney's movies or not!

ElectricJello00

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2006, 01:27:41 am »
Finding Nemo & The Incredibles.

NOT TO MENTION PIRATES OF TEH CARRIBEAN!!

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2006, 01:20:11 pm »
Only Toy Story.
[snapback]290166[/snapback]
Toy Story, Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, Monsters, Inc., it's all good.
[snapback]290282[/snapback]
Mosnters Inc > Toy Story > *

Oh its true. Its true.

Archangel

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2006, 06:21:05 pm »
Who else remembers? They were good even up to the 90's! What has happened?

Also, Here's some poop on the Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Great Mouse Detective, and The Rescuers.

The Lion king had sex written in the sky when Simba sat down and a bunch of flower petals went up. Also when Simba wanted Timon and Pumba to make a distraction, he said, "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?"
The Little Mermaid had GD in French. Also The original cover had something inappropriate to say here  on it. In Aladdin, in the scene with the tiger and the balcony you can hear some one saying "teenagers take off your clothes." I know about Aladdin and The Lion King myself cause I just recently watched em. A friend who can speak French pointed out that thing in the Little Mermaid. The Great Mouse Detective had a hooker in it. In The Rescuers, when they are flying past all the houses, you can see a naked women in the window of one of them.

Back on the topic. What the heck happened? Chicken Little? Brother Bear? Finding Nemo? Cars? I would rather die than watch those. AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE SEQUALS!!!!!! What happened disney?!
[snapback]287880[/snapback]
I find this incredibley hard to believe. It is pretty bad when people come up with corrupt things about DISNEY movies. Oh, and I don't like much disney except pixar.

Offline Squiddy

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • Cybernations
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2006, 12:37:51 pm »
Have you seen The Emperor'sĀ  New Groove? One of Disney's BEST comedy animations. It came out in 2000.

Have you seen Lio & Stitch? It came out in '02 and is another great movie.

Have you seen The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? It came out Last Year, in 2005, and is Disney. And its frickin brilliant, like the books.
[snapback]287910[/snapback]
ENG is the best movie ever by Disney.
[snapback]287912[/snapback]

ENG= One of the few good Disney movies released in the past few years.

Pixar is awsome.

Toy Story,  Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, all masterpieces.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 12:43:07 pm by Squiddy »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2006, 03:08:12 pm »
Have you seen The Emperor's  New Groove? One of Disney's BEST comedy animations. It came out in 2000.

Have you seen Lio & Stitch? It came out in '02 and is another great movie.

Have you seen The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? It came out Last Year, in 2005, and is Disney. And its frickin brilliant, like the books.
[snapback]287910[/snapback]
ENG is the best movie ever by Disney.
[snapback]287912[/snapback]

ENG= One of the few good Disney movies released in the past few years.

Pixar is awsome.

Toy Story,  Monsters Inc, Finding Nemo, all masterpieces.
[snapback]290844[/snapback]
Finding Nemo didnt seem all that hyped up like it was suppose to be.

Patrik

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2006, 05:50:33 pm »
A Bug's Life, Toy Story, and Toy Story 2 (this was better than the original..and that's rare). I only like the old Pixar movies.