Author Topic: When Disney was Good...  (Read 21245 times)

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« on: May 17, 2006, 06:48:09 pm »
Who else remembers? They were good even up to the 90's! What has happened?

Also, Here's some poop on the Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Great Mouse Detective, and The Rescuers.

The Lion king had sex written in the sky when Simba sat down and a bunch of flower petals went up. Also when Simba wanted Timon and Pumba to make a distraction, he said, "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?"
The Little Mermaid had GD in French. Also The original cover had something inappropriate to say here  on it. In Aladdin, in the scene with the tiger and the balcony you can hear some one saying "teenagers take off your clothes." I know about Aladdin and The Lion King myself cause I just recently watched em. A friend who can speak French pointed out that thing in the Little Mermaid. The Great Mouse Detective had a hooker in it. In The Rescuers, when they are flying past all the houses, you can see a naked women in the window of one of them.

Back on the topic. What the heck happened? Chicken Little? Brother Bear? Finding Nemo? Cars? I would rather die than watch those. AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE SEQUALS!!!!!! What happened disney?!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 06:57:46 pm »
Back on the topic. What the heck happened? Chicken Little? Brother Bear? Finding Nemo? Cars? I would rather die than watch those. AND WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE SEQUALS!!!!!! What happened disney?!
Chicken Litte=bombed
Brother Bear=Supposed to be good.
Finding Nemo=Disney didn't make it. They distributed it.
Cars=Again, not Disney. They only distributed.

Also, don't judge if you haven't seen. You can say 'It LOOKS like crap!' or 'It will probubly be crap' but don't say it IS crap without seeing it.

The Lion king had sex written in the sky when Simba sat down and a bunch of flower petals went up. Also when Simba wanted Timon and Pumba to make a distraction, he said, "What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?"
The Little Mermaid had GD in French. Also The original cover had something inappropriate to say hereĀ  on it. In Aladdin, in the scene with the tiger and the balcony you can hear some one saying "teenagers take off your clothes." I know about Aladdin and The Lion King myself cause I just recently watched em. A friend who can speak French pointed out that thing in the Little Mermaid. The Great Mouse Detective had a hooker in it. In The Rescuers, when they are flying past all the houses, you can see a naked women in the window of one of them.
Most people knew this all already.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 07:00:01 pm by IceFox »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 07:03:12 pm »
I already have seen some of them.. And parts of others. Not my cup of tea.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 07:03:21 pm »
Who else remembers? They were good even up to the 90's! What has happened?

Also, Here's some poop on the Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Great Mouse Detective, and The Rescuers.

The Little Mermaid had GD in French. Also The original cover had something inappropriate to say here  on it. In Aladdin, in the scene with the tiger and the balcony you can hear some one saying "teenagers take off your clothes." I know about Aladdin and The Lion King myself cause I just recently watched em. A friend who can speak French pointed out that thing in the Little Mermaid. The Great Mouse Detective had a hooker in it. In The Rescuers, when they are flying past all the houses, you can see a naked women in the window of one of them.
[snapback]287880[/snapback]
The Lion King says "SFX", not "SEX". Snopes.

The Little Mermaid cover was an accident by one of the Disney artists. Snopes.

The Aladdin song is just a misinterpratation, because people were looking for it. Snopes.

Chrono

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 07:42:36 pm »
I <3 Finding Nemo ;-;

Oh yeah, you forgot the one where the priest gets wood in "The Little Mermaid". Pretty freaky...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 09:01:49 pm »
Disney has had a lot of great movies since they've started

garyfan

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 03:39:44 am »
I remember those days. I really used to like the Fox and the Hound, Lion King, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast...etc  etc etc

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 03:53:25 am »
I <3 Finding Nemo ;-;

Oh yeah, you forgot the one where the priest gets wood in "The Little Mermaid". Pretty freaky...
[snapback]287888[/snapback]
http://snopes.com/disney/films/minister.htm

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 09:23:31 am »
Sleeping Beauty was good. Maleficent was evil... She made Mumm Ra look like a wimp.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 11:24:16 am »
Have you seen The Emperor's  New Groove? One of Disney's BEST comedy animations. It came out in 2000.

Have you seen Lio & Stitch? It came out in '02 and is another great movie.

Have you seen The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? It came out Last Year, in 2005, and is Disney. And its frickin brilliant, like the books.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 11:31:48 am by IceFox »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 11:37:15 am »
Have you seen The Emperor's  New Groove? One of Disney's BEST comedy animations. It came out in 2000.

Have you seen Lio & Stitch? It came out in '02 and is another great movie.

Have you seen The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? It came out Last Year, in 2005, and is Disney. And its frickin brilliant, like the books.
[snapback]287910[/snapback]
ENG is the best movie ever by Disney.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 02:20:25 pm »
I'll disagree nick, k?

Chrono

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 02:47:07 pm »
I <3 Finding Nemo ;-;

[snapback]287888[/snapback]
http://snopes.com/disney/films/minister.htm
[snapback]287902[/snapback]
I aint believin that -_-

I watched the movie with my friends, adn we laughed for 5 minutes at it.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
When Disney was Good...
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 03:56:22 pm »
I'll disagree nick, k?
[snapback]287921[/snapback]
Have you seen them?

bub1028

When Disney was Good...
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 05:39:51 pm »
You can't say Finding Nemo was bad.

And Disney was a lot better then, I won't disagree.  Every so often, occasionaly, rarely, a good movie will turn up, but not like it used to be.