Author Topic: Satan is Less Evil Than God - The Bible Says So!  (Read 26010 times)

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
Re: Satan is Less Evil Than God - The Bible Says So!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 08:27:05 am »
I don't think that:

1. Proves anything about how evil someone is.
2. That website is including everyone killed by evil in general.

I'm just wondering, but why are you constantly looking for holes in christianity in general?

Offline Roger

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 08:31:09 am »
I don't think that:

I'm just wondering, but why are you constantly looking for holes in christianity in general?

He does it because it makes people mad and he thinks it makes him look smart.

Patback399

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2006, 09:53:22 am »
I have a new discussion point.

How antitheistic can the All Seeing Eye become? As much to mar theism, or as much to be just plain annoying?

I choose the latter.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 09:58:53 am by Patback399 »

spongebobnet

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 08:11:49 pm »
God hates all evil,how can he be more evil than Satan.You need bible skills.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 06:41:02 pm »
lol. Does he waste all day looking for something to put down Christianity? Face it, we will still believe no matter what you say! And the people who were killed were evil anyways. The flood was to get rid of all the people on Earth because they had been so wrapped up in greed and money and lieing and cheating. Much like today, which is why I believe the second coming is not far off.

And God didn't "kill" the people. The things that happened killed them. The ones who died but believed in God ended up going to Heaven, which weren't many. And no I am not saying that Its ok that they died, they went to Heaven anyways. I Simply am stating that the followers of Him didn't go to Hell like the others did.
Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of (Dr. Seuss's) 'Hop on Pop.'
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Names Rachel....call me that or Rae...whichever.. :P

<33 Asian Guys Are Hawt<33

www.myspace.com/punkshorty

carterhawk

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 10:31:13 pm »
I don't think that:

On the contrary, I see christianity as  a delusion, a disease, a sign of weakness in the human mind, at every chance I question the psychosis that is organized religion and worship of a higher power.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2006, 04:41:04 am »
I don't think that:
On the contrary, I see christianity as a delusion, a disease, a sign of weakness in the human mind, at every chance I question the psychosis that is organized religion and worship of a higher power.

I believe in it because I have utter faith in Jesus. I don't question it.

But, if you require some sort of hard proof, then go read the great philosophers: Plato, Socrates (which is technically early Plato), Kant (ESPECIALLY KANT!), etc. and nearly all of them provide proofs to the existence of a higher being. Kant seems to have proved it, however, with no holes in his questioning, so I'd start there.

They literally sat around and learned how to think. I'd daresay that they are a bit more intelligent than us.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 04:43:15 am by VulturEMaN »

spongey snail

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 06:04:18 am »
I don't think that:

On the contrary, I see christianity as  a delusion, a disease, a sign of weakness in the human mind, at every chance I question the psychosis that is organized religion and worship of a higher power.
So you think that over 95% of the people in the world that belive in a higher being of somsort are suffering from a disease?

bub1028

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2006, 11:10:00 am »
Dude, you need to shut up.  It's our faith, and what we believe in.  If you can't except that, then just freakin' pi$$ off.  You're not going to change our minds with crap you just pull off the internet.

The people destroyed themselves.  If they were good, then as DiE HarRd PuNk said, they went to heaven, to be with God.  If not, they went to hell with Satan. 

Get a life, man.

spongey snail

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 02:40:19 pm »
Dude, you need to shut up.  It's our faith, and what we believe in.  If you can't except that, then just freakin' pi$$ off.  You're not going to change our minds with crap you just pull off the internet.

The people destroyed themselves.  If they were good, then as DiE HarRd PuNk said, they went to heaven, to be with God.  If not, they went to hell with Satan. 

Get a life, man.

exactly!*APPLAUSE*

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2006, 05:21:08 pm »

Get a life, man.

omg that was one of the best p00nages ever!! And seriosuly...he needs to stop wasting his life finding excuses about how God is evil and Christianity is bad, and get a girfriend, or a job, to put use of his spare time..
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2006, 08:09:38 pm »

Get a life, man.

omg that was one of the best p00nages ever!! And seriosuly...he needs to stop wasting his life finding excuses about how God is evil and Christianity is bad, and get a girfriend, or a job, to put use of his spare time..

LOL....we all need to put our time to better use then :P

No...i respect that he persistently questions us, but we know little more than what the internet gives us on this forum, and what we know from personal experiece.

Thats why I told him to go check out Kant. I believe it was "Fundamental Principles of the Metaphysic of Morals" that discussed it best. Basically, before he began a proof into morals, he felt the need to prove the existence of a higher being (lol, and he proved that this being is not evil also :P )

carterhawk

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2006, 08:25:03 am »
Remember, no one is forcing you to read my threads, you choose to read it, so respect my opinions in my thread.

Offline DiE HaRrD PuNk

• SpongeBob
  • 3 Am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2006, 09:28:42 am »
Well if you post a thread then obviously people will read it. That is why it is there. We are entitled to our opinions like you are yours.

Yours just happen to be a waste of time... proving nothing except you hate christianity
    --George w. Bush

Washington, DC
04/02/2002