Author Topic: Rate and Review: "That's No Lady"  (Read 4398 times)

Sponge-Bart

Rate and Review: "That's No Lady"
« on: November 25, 2006, 05:18:09 pm »
When a fish tries to sell him something, Patrick is convinced he's in danger and tells SpongeBob he's going to move. So he packs "his" things (actually SpongeBob's), and is ready to leave. But SpongeBob tells him he can change his identity. So he goes around as "Patricia". Everyone falls in love with him, especially Squidward and Mr. Krabs. This presents a problem. They fight over him, but Patrick ignores them. Later, he finds out the fish was trying to sell him something and tells everyone he's Patrick. Then, he strips off his clothes and runs out of the Krusty Krab with SpongeBob.

My rewiew:
I did not like this one. Stupid plot. Probably one of the worse ones out of this season.
FINAL GRADE: 6.1/10

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Re: Rate and Review: "That's No Lady"
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 05:31:17 pm »
One of the worst plots in the season and you give it a 6.1? O.o;;

I enjoyed it. Sure, it may not have been a creative plot, but it was one of the better season 4 episodes.

BiggerSquarierSpongier

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 05:30:26 pm »
I agree with ssj4gogita4. I actually got several laughs out of this episode, and most of the Patrick jokes were actually funny. 9/10.

Sponge-Bart

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 03:13:22 pm »
Maybe its cuase I watched it with my mom, who hated it. I just watched it again. I'll give it an 8/10. Not cringe worthy, though.

Offline abney317

• Gary
    • View Profile
    • SpongeBuddy Mania
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 10:10:20 pm »
It's completely random and not well put together. I don't like seeing patrick as a girl. 6.4/10 :huh: