Author Topic: What is that song.  (Read 13068 times)

JustOneQuestion

What is that song.
« on: January 28, 2007, 08:17:49 pm »
By some sort of miracle does ANYBODY AT ALL know the name or anything at all about the background music that plays when the referree starts the race in the episode The Great Snail Race? U know the dramatic instrumental music. Man if anyone can give me any info on that i'll cry. Really.

Spongemarc

Re: What is that song.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 08:20:10 am »
The Music in the background of the Great Snail Race is the tune of the song 'Now that were Men' which is sang by Spongebob and Patrick in the Spongebob Squarepants Movie.

JustOneQuestion

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 06:53:05 pm »
No not that one that one palys when lightning larry comes out im talkin bout the dramatic edge-of-ur-seat music that plays exactly when they start racing u gotta watch the episode and pay attention to know wat im talkin about

littlemisskirby

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 09:46:59 am »
No not that one that one palys when lightning larry comes out im talkin bout the dramatic edge-of-ur-seat music that plays exactly when they start racing u gotta watch the episode and pay attention to know wat im talkin about

I know the music you mean. But sorry, I don't know who its by or anything.

JustOneQuestion

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 06:55:18 pm »
I thought maybe it was Sam Spence since a lot of the background music in spongebob is Sam Spence NFL Films music but i havent found it so I don't think its NFL Films

SpongeBob SP

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 01:44:17 pm »
now that were men theme sang by spongebob and patrick star on the spongebob squarepants movie

JustOneQuestion

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 03:39:37 pm »
It....is not....... Now That We're Men. Watch the episode and listen to the bombastic music that plays when Snellie leaves the starting line. It's an orchestral piece.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2007, 04:31:31 pm »
I won't be here til Monday so if no one knows, I'll look over the episode and tell you then :)

JustOneQuestion

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2007, 07:22:45 pm »
hey thanx a lot buddy

homer.j.simpson

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2007, 01:33:07 pm »
Who sings ''sweet victory'' plz tell me asap! :

David

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 01:38:54 pm »
Who sings ''sweet victory'' plz tell me asap! :

David Glen Eisley, formerly of the band Giuffria, is the artist. Check out the Sweet Victory video clip at his site. On Spongebob Squarepants The Yellow Album, you can find a version of the song that is a little bit longer than the version played in the episode.

homer.j.simpson

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 11:25:32 am »
Does he sing anything else ohh and is there a extended versoin of ''sweet victory''

David

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 01:19:46 pm »
Does he sing anything else ohh

Try searching Google or something.

and is there a extended versoin of ''sweet victory''

David Glen Eisley, formerly of the band Giuffria, is the artist. Check out the Sweet Victory video clip at his site. On Spongebob Squarepants The Yellow Album, you can find a version of the song that is a little bit longer than the version played in the episode.

JustOneQuestion

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 02:18:16 pm »
wow even other people are getting answers on my own post this really sucks i dont think theres a person in the world who can help me unless i e-mail the producers themselves n i dont even know how to do that

David

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 02:29:31 pm »
There's always the chance that it's one of those songs that Nickelodeon just... use?