Author Topic: Land before time. 1!!!!!  (Read 15671 times)

Sb129

Re: Land before time. 1!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 02:28:57 pm »
Man, they're worse than Disney.
or Dreamworks with their 80 Shrek movies, which isn't bad because Shrek is good but why is there already a fourth one in production?

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 02:30:51 pm »
It'll prolly be a spinoff...won't have anything to do with anything...

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2007, 07:00:00 am »
or Dreamworks with their 80 Shrek movies, which isn't bad because Shrek is good but why is there already a fourth one in production?
This is #3 coming up. Since when is there a #4?

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 10:40:10 am »

In a documentary I saw on Dreamworks, they said they had a total of 6 Shrek movies planned out....3 will be out this year, 4 is already in production.
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2007, 03:58:31 pm »

In a documentary I saw on Dreamworks, they said they had a total of 6 Shrek movies planned out....3 will be out this year, 4 is already in production.

Time to bust a cap

Band8PGeek

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2007, 02:20:23 am »

Time to bust a cap
Bust a what? O_o

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2007, 07:14:06 am »

Time to bust a cap
Bust a what? O_o
Bust a cap in their arse

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2007, 07:49:40 am »
aka bullet to butt :P

Offline Chongster

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • ^ George ^
    • View Profile
    • www.simon-chong.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2007, 08:35:48 am »

I heard they were making number 4, and also a spin off Puss in Boots movies, Dreamworks will just make money however they can, putting quantity over quality because they KNOW Shrek sells. Its really annoys me because this is the proffession I'm getting into,and I hope to god I never end up such a money grabber.

I also hope they don't make 6 Shrek films, that'll really be running it into the ground.

Sb129

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2007, 05:43:05 am »
Shrek is becoming the new Land Before Time.

The show looks dinky like the rest of the movies after 4.

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 01:13:14 pm »
ummm...hey chong...do you want me to rehost the rest of your sig? I think I saved it somewhere once...

Offline Thomas

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • The cheese is always twice the fence-post!
    • View Profile
    • Zuperbuu Works
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2007, 01:15:40 pm »

I heard they were making number 4, and also a spin off Puss in Boots movies, Dreamworks will just make money however they can, putting quantity over quality because they KNOW Shrek sells. Its really annoys me because this is the proffession I'm getting into,and I hope to god I never end up such a money grabber.

I also hope they don't make 6 Shrek films, that'll really be running it into the ground.

Same thing here....I hope I don't end up like that either....
Cloud Killed Aerith! Sephiroth knocked her out and then Cloud drowned her!!!
http://www.zuperbuu.com

I am Transgender. My old name was Sarah, it is now Tom. Sorry about the confusion.

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2007, 04:09:55 pm »

Just make sure when you do a movie that you thank usb :P

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2007, 07:21:29 pm »

Same thing here....I hope I don't end up like that either....
Thirding it...though I am more generally film and television, not just animation.

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2007, 01:37:08 pm »

Dreamworks will just make money however they can, putting quantity over quality because they KNOW Shrek sells.

Sounds like Disney. Nothing is sacred there. They pretty much looked through their vaults and made sequels of everything they could. It sickens me to think they made a new Fox and the Hound. That's one of my all-time favorites.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.