Author Topic: Too Real Dreams  (Read 6364 times)

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Too Real Dreams
« on: May 24, 2007, 02:04:15 am »
sorry this is so sloppy and whatnot i just woke up and typed down whatever i could remember.

okay so i'm asleep right. i never have nightmares like this that involve my real life but i did  and i'm terrified to go back to sleep.

my dream was so cracked out.

i was like in a video game going under water and back up with some guy.. because i can't swim.. so he would pull me under and bring me back up like thats what we were supposed to do.. and there was this boat with really weird things on the side that made it not float.. they were like dolls and stuff and depending on where you turned them they would change into an angry face and lower their guns and point at something. anyway my dream cut to this weird movie.. about really demented dolphin noise. this is the only part i can't recall. i was getting out of the movie. it was my family agian. my mom runs in the house after me and my brother were starting to clean up our water fight, i go "we're cleaning mom!" and she goes "no.. thats not it.. i just heard that joel just died in iraq" and we started crying and it was devestating like i could hear my heart break. than i was running to my mom at her workplace in slowmotion i twas dreadful i was running and we ran and hugged and started crying. then we were at my graduation of lights or something but i was only graduation 9th grade.. everyone was there for me.. the guys i like and stuff. and these one guys jose and ryan from my 8th period. anyway i was there and everyone was congratulating me on graduation but joel was still dead so everyone was sad. i went to say bye to ryan and jose and me and jose saw ryan making out with some fat black chick that goes to m yschool and we were like "what the hell" and at school jose always makes fun of ryan calling him gay and stuff, so i went "you need to stop calling ryan gay i think it hurts his feelings" and jose turned into this incredibly queer guy going "whatever" or something and i'm like "your so gay look at yourself" and then he started walking to his BOAT with weird THINGS ON THE SIDE that looked like demented DOLLS and he got in and he was like "are you ready" and he got all sweaty and scary and oh my gosh i'm crying thinking about it and he started to turn the wheel and i'm in the back of the "boat" thing and i'm hanging on expecting to go under and him to bring me back up but he goes in with a smile on his face saying "its going under but i'm not coming back up with it!" and i think i said "me either!" and i can't swim so i was trying to get out but i couldn't and the boat was going under so i finally got realeased but i was stranded there in the water because i couldnt swim and i started to drown and THATS when i woke up.

anyone else have weird dreams like this? ones that feel so real you're scared to go back to sleep?

Band8PGeek

Re: Too Real Dreams
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 02:46:40 am »
Yup. I once had a dream that I was in - hey, you know what? Let's just watch some flashbacks...
I had a dream...that my whole school was on a trip to an art museum at the same time as a homocidal maniac was on the loose. It involved kids dying, a teacher being shot in the back, a silhouetto of a man...and a lard bomb near the end.
Also once had a dream that my mum died of a bloodclot. :(

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 05:53:38 am »
I've had some before myself...

But it sounds like alot of your dream centers around how you can't swim....maybe learning sometime might help? :)

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 10:15:39 am »
allthatcrapbyyou.jpg :P

Offline VulturEMaN

• Global Moderator
  • SpongeBob
  • Dengaku Man xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 10:59:15 am »
omgwalrusboy.png :O

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 12:35:24 pm »
i think i'm just going crazy. i've never had one of those dreams where you wake up just before you die! scurry.

J.R.

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 12:39:35 pm »
I've had dreams like that all the time.  Especially when I was a kid.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 12:41:51 pm by J.R. »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 12:49:18 pm »
Yeah? Like when you woke up it felt like you were in it?

Patback399

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 12:55:18 pm »
I haven't had a nightmare in a while now. When I was younger, all my nightmares were about either lions or bears.

J.R.

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 01:08:23 pm »
Yeah? Like when you woke up it felt like you were in it?

I actually had one about this crazy jason-x type killer who was killin my whole family and i ended up killin him.  after i woke up, i actually saw him in my window for a split second.

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 01:11:47 pm »
Here and there I have the traditional falling off a cliff and waking up with a shake when I 'land'

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 01:44:34 pm »
Here and there I have the traditional falling off a cliff and waking up with a shake when I 'land'

I get those alot. When you aren't really asleep but you're kind of asleep. And you just kinda move haha.

bub1028

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 02:59:38 pm »
I dream that my dad comes back to live with us and tries to kill us all... I think he shot my sister once and knocked my mom unconscious... I have those dreams about once a month, it's pretty scary.

ilovespongebob

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 02:46:11 am »
i've had loads of wierd dreams, some of them where i was in movies that i love watching...but they were weird...

Offline SpongyJosh101

• Kelp Nugget Crunch
  • Spongebob Squarepants Parade Balloon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 06:25:26 am »
WIERD X-P
Hey there. I'm the user mario3648.

I no longer use this account.