Author Topic: Winter Fanfic Contest  (Read 9289 times)

foulpattie

Winter Fanfic Contest
« on: December 09, 2003, 03:43:56 pm »
Anyone want to enter a winter spongebob fanfic contest? There will be a prize. Something I can find online for free. But atleast 5 people need to enter. The contest ends Christmas Eve. So if you want to enter just post your fanfic here and stuff.  

Patrick

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2003, 03:46:15 pm »
I will! Even though I don't really like writing Spognebob fanfics. *zips over to Microsoft Word*

chuchino55

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2003, 04:51:20 pm »
I posted a fanfic here a really long time ago, can i post that one? since most people probably haven't read it?

Patrick

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2003, 04:57:58 pm »
I started to right one, but then I stopped. Meh, sb fanfics aren't my thing. I don't really like writing them.
Unless I can post my old one.

foulpattie

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2003, 05:17:32 pm »
They have to be winter related.  

Coach_Bowsersquid

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2003, 05:39:18 pm »
Writing...A thing I so greatly enjoy. I shall enter!

Patrick

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2003, 05:40:08 pm »
Does it HAVE to be spongebob?

Oh well, I might enter. Okay, I will.

Coach_Bowsersquid

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2003, 09:38:07 am »
"It was a beautiful day in Bikini Bottom. Ze zeahorses were running through ze fields...jellyfish vluttered about." 6:00 AM! Spongebob's alarm clock went off. He awoke suddenly. He turned off his alarm clock and said joyfully, "Good morning, Gary!" Spongebob pranced into the kitchen and opened a can of snail food. Gary meowed happily. "Here you go Gary!" He placed the food on the floor. Gary ate it slowly.

"Good morning world!" Spongebob shouted as he burst out of his front door. "Oh no...not Spongebob...not this early..." Squidward moaned from next door. "Hi Squidward!" Spongebob yelled to his friend. "Go away, Spongebob!" Squidward said. But Spongebob was too happy to be heart-broken. "Squidward! Do you know what exciting world event takes place in exactly a week?!" He showed Squidward a giant calendar. "Spongebob moves away forever Day?" Squidward asked hopefully.

"No, silly! It's Christmas!" Spongebob said in a high-pitched voice. "The day of giving!" He smiled and little hearts appeared around his head. Squidward laughed, "Why would you care? No one loves you enough to give you anything!" He laughed louded as his nose went in and out, in and out. Spongebob frowned. "Of course someone loves me! Take Granny for example! She makes me cookies, and reads me stories, and gives me kissies..." He stopped. Squidward laughed harder. "Cookies? Kissies!! HAHAHA!!" He fell over and rolled on the ground. Spongebob frowned and trudged to the Krusty Krab.

"Arr...Spongebob! Yer late!" Mr. Krabs said as soon as Spongebob walked in the door. Spongebob ignored him and walked to the kitchen. He miserably started to fry a pattie. "Does anyone really love me?" He said aloud. Squidward turned around and replied, "Spongebob, shut up and make the ::Dolphin Noise:: patties." He turned back around and opened his book. Spongebob sighed. Christmas used to always be happy and wonderful. Now it means nothing to me. No one loves me. He thought. "I'll take a Double Krabby Patty, please," said a fimilar voice with a southern accent. "Sandy!" Spongebob yelled from the kitchen. "Oh, hi Spongebob. What's new?"

"Nothing."

"Oh. You don't seem as happy and bouncy as usual. Is something wrong, Spongebob?"

"No."

"Ya'll sure? You don't look too happy."

"Oh Sandy! No one loves me!" Spongebob sobbed. He ran out of the kitchen door. Sandy was baffled. "Spongebob! Of course people love you! Take....uh.....your parents for example. And me! Why, Spongebob, I bet even Squidward loves you!"

"Really?" He squeaked.

"Really. Now go on in that kitchen and make me a double Krabby Patty! I'm starved!" She exclaimed. Spongebob rushed to the kitchen and whipped up a Double Krabby Patty. "Order up!" He yelled. Just then, Mr. Krabs walked out of his office. "Arr...I gots an important 'noucement to make..." He said. Everyone stopped talking. "There's gonna be one of them Christmas dances this year. And I volunteered to hold it right here at the Krusty Krab! It'll be at...say...7:30 to 10:30 on Christmas Eve. Uh...that's it." He scuttled back into his office to count his money. "Dance?!" Spongebob exclaimed, with the patty in his hand. "No one will ever go with crappy sponge like me!" He ran into the restroom and cried. "Wait, Spongebob!" Sandy called after him. But she stopped at the Men's Restroom door. "Spongebob..." She shook her head and walked away. "What'll I do?"

that is chapt. 1. I will have the next two done before Christmas Eve.

Patrick

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2003, 09:42:26 am »
Pretty good BowserSquid!  

Coach_Bowsersquid

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2003, 09:49:27 am »
7|-|4|\||<z. :original:  

Starr2k3

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2003, 09:53:54 am »
Yea that is pretty good i read a fanfic for once, i hate to read fanfics but GOOD JOB!

foulpattie

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2003, 03:57:19 pm »
Does it HAVE to be spongebob?

Oh well, I might enter. Okay, I will.
Well patrick, it really depends on what your planning.  

Patrick

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2003, 03:59:44 pm »
So it has to be spognebob, or can it be soemthing else... Just a straight answer, yes or no. Thanks/

SS4Gohan

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2003, 05:16:08 pm »
7|-|4|\||<z. :original:
Omg MSP. ANYONE could figure out it's you without looking at your IP. Stop speaking 1337

Patrick

Winter Fanfic Contest
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2003, 05:54:07 pm »
Woo! I win by default!! I'm the only one left!