1 (3.4%)
I think i heard of that
10 (34.5%)
never heard of it
3 (10.3%)
Beans
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts  (Read 31927 times)

Patrick

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2003, 02:46:42 pm »
1) Sorry, I was at my friends and then something happened and then it didn't post.
2) WOAH, whats the difference. Sorry. But it IS for gameboy advance.

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2003, 02:52:56 pm »
Yeah I know is for gba you said it was called Kingdom Hearts ADVANCE which its not. but who cares now. yar i'm glad people are coming here but I gonna keep coming to this thread but this will just be for the Kingdom Hearts ps2 game. I'm gonna make a Kingdom Hearts II thread and a Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories thread. so go post there. I got lots of news about those games.  

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2003, 05:10:01 am »
yea I know somthing....

1) sora gets new outfit

2) many unknowns

3) 2 keyblade masters? a screen shot showed a kid in silver clothes with two keyblades..... oath kepper & oblivion

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2003, 03:09:24 pm »
hey, you know quite a bit about Kingdom Hearts II. Join these forums please

Mr. Krabs2003

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2003, 08:11:36 pm »
Well I wanted to tell you that the game stinks. It was pretty stupid for disney to be mixed with anime. Anime and disney don't go together.  

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2003, 02:44:57 pm »
you are so lost and confuesed I can't stand it. I can tell you never played the game before. there is no anime in the game.  

SSS

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2003, 03:46:05 pm »
He actually never did. His mind has gone into the ship channel.  

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2003, 04:47:33 pm »
hehe I guess you don't like your brother so much. how old is he?

chuchino55

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2003, 06:02:16 pm »
He mentioned on another thread that he was 9.  

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2003, 05:41:16 pm »
pssh, should a 9 year old really be posting here?  

Mr. Krabs2003

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2003, 05:46:10 pm »
pssh, should a 9 year old really be posting here?
That's age discrimination there.  

Kp606

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2003, 06:37:46 pm »
Hey foulpattie, thats not Sora...Sora looks older and has on ALOT of black, it MIGHT just be rikku cuz on the gamebox that person is standing next to someone who looks like Kairi

I dont know if anyone has seen the game box pics but it had three ninja guys on the back, two people who look like older versions of Kairi and Rikku and Mickey in a black Robe...its pretty cool

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2003, 06:21:27 pm »
uh I think your talking about the poster that was shown. Ya Sora is in the middle wearing a new black outfit. The outfit has some importance. The other characters are mickey,donald,goofy,kairi and there appears to be two people dressed in black raincoats and a Red mummy wraped guy who is Ansem from the last game. yup he lived. I might add that there is a blonde haired kid that appears to be a Keybarer and may be protecting Sora. I have reasons to believe that Sora isn't the same(not because of his attire). I have a pic where if translated the unknown says you may lose something near to you. Something important. That may be Kairi because the plot of KH2 deals with if Sora will see them agin.  

Brianna

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2003, 06:02:59 pm »
i still haven't got to the end of kingdom hearts. i already know its sad because i printed the whole  story.  i have to beat oggie boggie's manor*zooms away* back still didn't beat him owell try again later. i......... oh, on heatless! run for your life! can't breath.....any.........more........*became unconscious* *heart gets stolen*

Brianna

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2003, 06:24:57 pm »
*heart is back* hmm...! my house, my friends and family, my school.....! my school? ack! my town! i am happy to be.................. heartless again!? *pulls out weapon and kills them all* thats the last of them!..............! a large body and whit knights! *faints* *wakes up* hmmmmmm..........! i am in 100 acre woods! get me out of here *starts kicking pooh around* ! SORA! *runs up a tree* ! heartless! this is going to drag on forever lets' just skip to the end my adventure.  *thruts the dark keyblade in the heart and falls slowly and turns into a raptor heartless{made up}* thats it for now just leaving off at a spot to keep you on your toes.