1 (3.4%)
I think i heard of that
10 (34.5%)
never heard of it
3 (10.3%)
Beans
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts  (Read 31871 times)

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2003, 04:45:49 pm »
Yeah the camera angle was pretty bad, it does take some time to get used to. Everything else was great! I'm going to write a reveiw of the game soon.

Reasons to get Kingdom Hearts

1. Great game
2. Now a greatest hit which means it is $20.00
3. over 100 disney characters
4. many final fantasy chracters
5. long game 40 hrs
6. great musical score
7. dozens of award nominatios including winner of 2002 best story by g4 Glow Awards  

Many more cool stuff!!!  

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2003, 03:19:26 pm »

Look at Sora's Kingdom Hearts II outfit. He looks sharp! Patrick If you watched the whole Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer what did you think of it? wasn't it awsome!!! That guy with the keyblades was immensly powerful, and its awesome when he runs up the side of the building. The music and sound FX were hardcore!  

Patrick

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2003, 03:20:54 pm »
Ya that was sweetness.  I just had a good idea. Kingdom Hearts-ONLINE

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2003, 12:39:42 pm »
Ya that was sweetness.  I just had a good idea. Kingdom Hearts-ONLINE
yeah the trailer was real awesome. hey what happened to the picture i posted in my last post? oh well i got some new details on Kingdom Hearts 2.

Square Enix has announced new details regarding its PlayStation 2 sequel to Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II. The original game's key developers will return with Tetsuya Nomura acting as director, Shinji Hashimoto as producer, Yoshinori Kitase as co-producer, Kazushige Nojima as scenario writer and Yuuichi Kanemori as battle planner.
The new game will feature more original characters than the first game. The development also plans to answer all the remaining questions of Kingdom Hearts in this sequel. Apart from the returning Final Fantasy characters, which already appeared in the original game, some new characters from Square Enix's flagship series will make their way into the game. A slightly different looking Sora has been confirmed to return as protagonist. While there is a reason behind him wearing those new clothes, it is still a secret. Square Enix would like to work with the same voice actors as in last year's prequel. The team has not decided on a main theme for the new game.

On an interesting side note, the team reported, that the president of Buena Vista Games asked them to create up to 20 Kingdom Hearts installments.

It will not be possible to carry over an existing saved game from Kingdom Hearts into the sequel. Kingdom Hearts II's main themes will be "promise" and the "connection of hearts". The story's outline will be similar to the prequel's, but not as complex. The battle system will remain unchanged, however the team promised to address the camera and response issues of Kingdom Hearts in the new game. Clothes will play an important role in Kingdom Hearts II as a new battle system based on them has been added, though it seems to differ from Final Fantasy X-2's dress up system. Also, the amount of battle commands has been increased and players will be able to perform much more different moves during battle. The level of difficulty can be selected, in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix fashion. Last but not least ,the gummi ship portion of the game will be greatly improved.

Kingdom Hearts II has yet to receive an official release date, but is generally considered to be available in Japan in late 2004.

Not So Silent Bob

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2003, 12:48:10 pm »
Whoa... Thanks for the info, dude.

I love that game. But I wanted to vote beans. Bcause. Because why? Because. Because why? Beca- Oh, sorry. I have like a split personality and stuff.

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2003, 02:41:00 pm »
yeah beans are pretty cool! I'm so glad you came here! Your the kinda fan i've been wanting to come here for a long time!!! I have way more news than that but first you need to answer some questions so I can see if your Kingdom Hearts knowledge can surpass or match mine.  

Questions

1. Have you beaten Kingdom Hearts?

2. Do the words "deep dive" mean anything to you or ring a bell?

3. What about the secret kingdom hearts ending? Have you seen it?

4. Explain in great detail about the ending to kingdom hearts? (if you've seen it)

5. How much do you know about Kingdom Hearts 2? (Besides what I posted here)

Good Luck!! :original:  

Not So Silent Bob

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2003, 02:50:24 pm »
I don't like quizzes. Leave me alone...  :sad:

Kidding. I just started the game, like, two days ago. I love it already. Gotta go beat Cloud... *Zooms away*

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2003, 03:21:41 pm »
Great! I'm glad you like it. Where your at now is pretty cool but not nearly as cool in the end. Make sure you finish the game and if you need help feel free to ask me here.

"The closer you get to the light the greater your shadow becomes"  

Patrick

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2003, 11:41:38 am »
GO HERE NOW! KINGDOM HEARTS FOR GBA!!!!

roxygurl551

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2003, 12:22:15 pm »
I have never played it, but i know some ppl who hav and they sed it was really good!  

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2003, 01:49:25 pm »
Yep Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories for GBA. I wouldn't get it unless you beat Kingdom Hearts because it takes place after the game. Not So Silent Bob you need to come here man so we can talk about the awesome ending. I got some new pics of KH2 and lots of them.  

Not So Silent Bob

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2003, 02:11:18 pm »
Me too. I got to GameSpot all the time. Chain Of Memories looks pretty dang phat.

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2003, 02:18:44 pm »
So what did you think of the Kingdom Hearts ending? Besides it was sad.  

Patrick

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2003, 02:33:11 pm »
BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS! KINGDOM HEARTS... ADVANCE!!!!! You can find screenshots here . And an article about it here.

foulpattie

Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2003, 02:44:36 pm »
First of all you already posted about that
Second of all its not called Kingdom Hearts Advance its called Kingdom Hearts: Chain Of Memories