Poll

Who do you want to win the Presidential Election?

Bush
6 (37.5%)
Kerry
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Presidential Election  (Read 5963 times)

Megan

Presidential Election
« on: March 11, 2004, 01:51:57 pm »
I want Kerry to win. I feel that Bush did a bad job. I think this whole war with Iraq is un-needed. The only reason he made the Army attack Iraq is because he thought they had weapons of mass destruction. And where might they be? As far as I know, they haven't found any. None. Zilch. Notta. We've got the same kind of weapons. But does anyone attack on us for having them? No. Countries have those weapons just in case they need them. And now they have completely invaded Iraq, I feel sorry for those people who have died because he felt they were going to use the fake weapons on us. I think it's Unjust. So, if I could vote, I would vote for Kerry. But I did like Gephardt. He was cool. I also think people should be abler to marry whomever they wish. Some people are different and love people of the same gender as them. So be it. Everyone should get over it. Yes. Now don't go hounding me for thinking differently. This is my opinion others too. And yes, I know what I'm talking about. I watch the news.

spongehead 32

Presidential Election
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2004, 01:54:39 pm »
ooooooooooooooo

I have no idea

apsalutly no idea

no clue

none at all

I am compleatly lost

up the creak with no canoe

compleatly...well, you get the point

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Presidential Election
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2004, 01:56:12 pm »
I agree with you about everything except
Countries have those weapons just in case they need them. And now they have completely invaded Iraq, I feel sorry for those people who have died because he felt they were going to use the fake weapons on us.

No, Iraq would've had those weapons to attack other countries. For no reason. It was run by a dictator, in a nation that was under horrible living conditions, and killing them off for no reason. No country would really try to attack the US with those weapons, because it would just backfire. Nobody needs a nuclear weapons program in my opinion.  :closedeyes: I do believe that it was wrong for us to go to war with them, but not for those reasons.

Also, just a little submessage, don't believe everything the news tells you...a lot of it's just propaganda..
« Last Edit: March 11, 2004, 02:02:56 pm by Hannahbal »

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Presidential Election
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2004, 02:04:24 pm »
I don't want Bush to be reelected.  I won't get into the issue of the Iraq war, but just look at the economy.  We are in the biggest budget deficit in American history.  While Clinton was President only four years ago we had a huge surplus.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Presidential Election
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2004, 02:05:28 pm »
I don't want Bush to be reelected.  I won't get into the issue of the Iraq war, but just look at the economy.  We are in the biggest budget deficit in American history.  While Clinton was President only four years ago we had a huge surplus.
Yeah, and Clinton also had a good economy plan for Bush...everyone, just because Clinton cheated on his wife doesn't mean he's a bad PRESIDENT...

lemonsrock103

Presidential Election
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2004, 02:13:04 pm »
I want President Bush to win a second term.
I think he did a good job handling things in the US after 9-11. A lot of people blame the fact that so many jobs are going overseas, but it's not his fault. He didn't tell the companies to move overseas after all. I also think President Bush was right on thinking there are weapons of mass destruction in Irag. Better safe than having the US go under nuclear attacks. The US also overthrew
Saddam because of his instinct.
Plus, I don't like Kerry's views v. much. All I can say is if Kerry wins, in my opinion, the US will be in in v. big trouble.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Presidential Election
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2004, 02:16:49 pm »
Better safe than having the US go under nuclear attacks.

Plus, I don't like Kerry's views v. much. All I can say is if Kerry wins, in my opinion, the US will be in in v. big trouble.
The US wouldn't go under nuclear attacks...plus, we could've just had the United Nations keep searching for the weapons that aren't there, and I really don't think Saddam could launch a big nuclear scheme while they were all there.

The US can't be in much more trouble than it is now...

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Presidential Election
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2004, 02:19:15 pm »
I personally think that the war had little to do with a possibilty of nuclear weapons, and that "better safe than sorry" is just an excuse to make it look like we arent imperialists.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

melly005

Presidential Election
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2004, 04:35:41 pm »
I personally think that the war had little to do with a possibilty of nuclear weapons, and that "better safe than sorry" is just an excuse to make it look like we arent imperialists.
Yeah, I agree. America isn't like the smartest country in the world and because they just didn't know very much about the threat of nuclear weapons, then we just bombed Iraq.

Yeah, about Clinton. He was a good PRESIDENT........ forget Monica Lewinksky

Offline MEEP!

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Presidential Election
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2004, 07:42:12 pm »
I want Kerry to win. I feel that Bush did a bad job. So, if I could vote, I would vote for Kerry. yes, I know what I'm talking about. I watch the news.
That's what I think. I've heard that Bush said he wanted to be a dictator. Now I never actually heard him say this, but it sounds like something he'd say.

No, Iraq would've had those weapons to attack other countries. For no reason. It was run by a dictator, in a nation that was under horrible living conditions, and killing them off for no reason. No country would really try to attack the US with those weapons, because it would just backfire. Nobody needs a nuclear weapons program in my opinion.  I do believe that it was wrong for us to go to war with them, but not for those reasons.
Mr. Krabs: Do you smell it..that smell...a kind of smelly smell...a smelly smell that smells smelly. Anchovies.
Squidward: What?
Mr. Krabs: ANCHOVIES!
Anchovies: MEEP, MEEP, MEEP.

I probably won't be on here too much being in college and all. I will try to pop on every once in a while though to share my thoughts.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Presidential Election
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2004, 04:57:31 am »
i really could care less about the stupid presidential election even though its supposed affect my age group the most. i guess the most important issue for me is education and jobs.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Presidential Election
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2004, 08:00:32 am »
i really could care less about the stupid presidential election even though its supposed affect my age group the most. i guess the most important issue for me is education and jobs.
Yeah, we're gonna be the ones paying all the money from this stupid war...  :glare: Hey, at least I'll be able to vote in the next election.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Presidential Election
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2004, 08:33:29 am »
hey so will i! vote for me in 2024 when i will be 35 and eligible. you can say you knew me on the internet

Offline Rocko

• SpongeBob
  • Initiative comes to thems that wait.
    • View Profile
Presidential Election
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2004, 01:55:02 pm »
ooooooooooooooo

I have no idea

apsalutly no idea

no clue

none at all

I am compleatly lost

up the creak with no canoe

compleatly...well, you get the point
Did you vote? If you don't care, or not from America why does it matter to you?

In order to make it through the world one needs some insanity.

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Presidential Election
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2004, 01:58:18 pm »
Did you vote? If you don't care, or not from America why does it matter to you?
What? He's from England.