Author Topic: Finish The Story!  (Read 23795 times)

dooblicious

Finish The Story!
« on: March 15, 2004, 05:08:24 am »
:jump: ok hers how its gonna work. Im gonna start a story about spongebob, then u ppl keep adding stuff to it. When i thinx it should end, ill rite the ending and add it. REMEMBER, the only rule is I am the only one to end the story, ok? hav fun! O ya and if i think its getting too off topic, ill step in. :group: HAVE FUNNNNN!!!!!

One day, Patrick is on his way to Spongebob's house. On his way, he gets lost!!!
He can either keep going the same way and hope to find himself sumwhere he reconizes, or he can turn around and go back. Instead, he decides to leave the road and runs after a floating piece of seaweed to ask it directions...

o'tartersauce

Finish The Story!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 05:41:37 am »
So he runs after the seaweed but ends up tripping over a shell. 'well what the hoo' he says and decides to ask it for direction but first he listens to it 'oooooooo i tousnds like the ocean' then it flys out of his hand!!!!!!!and smashs on the ground leavin a carrot!!!!!!!He eats the carrot and.......  :eek:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2004, 05:44:39 am by o'tartersauce »

dooblicious

Finish The Story!
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 05:45:34 am »
...and he feels his head wobble. "o  feel woozy! " he mutters! but then he feels better, except he thinx he mite need spectacles because all of a sudden everything around has grown to huge porportions! O everythin is growing except 4 me!" he says. then he sits down and sings, "i luv pumpernickle, quarters, and perriwinkle" and then he gets a migrain because he is trying to think of what pumpernickle means....... :1eye:

spongehead 32

Finish The Story!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 09:57:34 am »
so he desides to go ask the sea erchants what a pumpernickle is, but he finds that the erchants are realy giant, "hey" patrick said "why are you so big and I'm so small?" he waited for a responce but none came, so he was about to when he saw a giant shoe just by him "maby the carrot stick was bad" he thought

dooblicious

Finish The Story!
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2004, 06:14:31 am »
... bad for the cholesteral, that is!" he looked down at his belly and saw tha there was a new roll there! He decided to go on a diet, and he thot the first thing to do would be to eat sumthin low in fat, like say, a few dozen krabby patties! He got up and closed his eyes. his tummy told him the way to go, but when he opened his eys, he wasnt at the Krusty karabs,he was at the chum bucket!..

spongehead 32

Finish The Story!
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2004, 01:56:17 pm »
"my tummys never lied to me befor" he said and went in none the less, plankton was thrilled that he finaly got a customer and gave him everything he got, patrick eaten a lot, forgeting about his diet, after the bill was presented patrick left, when spongebob came out of the krusty krab "patrick" he said "what are you doing eating at the chum bucket?"...

Gideon Brown

Finish The Story!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 12:21:53 pm »
Patrick looked around, "Huh?" he muttered and continued walking. Suddenly a fish ran by wearing green, "Happy St Patrick's Day!" he yelled as he passed Spongebob and Patrick.
    Spongebob's eyes god big. "Patrick....you have a day to celebrate you!"
    Patrick's eyes got wide as well, "Cool...." he whispered, "Well, what should I do then?"
    Spongebob smiled, "Party!!!"

spongehead 32

Finish The Story!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 12:36:43 pm »
"but where do we party?" patrick asked, "hmmmm" said spongebob "thats a good questions, and as normal good questions need a good answer, but to find a good answer we must go through the bad answers untill we find the good one" "uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh" patrick replied

Super Ry

Finish The Story!
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2004, 06:25:59 am »
Sudenly Squidward came in in and punch both of them for no real reason, so they sang their "Happy (But Annoying) Song" which only <censored> off Squidward more and hebegan ripping apart the house until...

Gideon Brown

Finish The Story!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2004, 08:55:58 am »
Gary woke up. Gary was in a cranky mood so he slithered over to Squidward and pit him on the nose. Squidward screamed in pain and ran away, with Gary still stuck on his nose.

spongehead 32

Finish The Story!
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2004, 01:04:56 pm »
squdward was running around the house yelling "GET THIS SNAIL OF MY NOSE" but no one did anything about it, spongebob and patrick where to busy finishing of there song to notice what was going on

Gideon Brown

Finish The Story!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2004, 02:22:12 pm »
Suddenly, Sandy walked in and pulled Gary off Squidward's nose, causing the chaos to abruptly stop, "What are you all up to?" she asked.
Spongebob and Patrick started a new round of their song, and Squidward got angry again.  

spongehead 32

Finish The Story!
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2004, 02:33:46 am »
"WOULD YOU TWO BARNICAL HEADS STOP SINGING!!!" squidward shouted at spongebob and patrick, "after we finish the song" patrick replied and continued singning until sandy interupted there song by asking "what y'all singing for anyway?" "its my day" patrick answered "what do y'all me your day?" she asked, then spongebob told her it was st. patricks day, and after that sandy just laughed, "whats so funny?" spongebob asked

Gideon Brown

Finish The Story!
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2004, 07:47:13 pm »
Sandy then went into a long and detailed description of what St Patrick's day was really about. Spongebob and Patrick were both snoring by the time she had finished, but Squidward was listening intently, entranced by what Sandy was saying. As she finished her story, Squidward jumped up, "Tell me again about the shamrock?"
Sandy smiled and repeated the story.  

GIR

Finish The Story!
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2004, 03:00:51 pm »
:happy: and then plankton came witha big ol :mf_zap: laser and.....