Author Topic: The Weirdest Spongebob Fan-fic Ever  (Read 14333 times)

Banana

The Weirdest Spongebob Fan-fic Ever
« on: June 10, 2004, 04:05:56 pm »
It was a day in Bikini Bottom like no other.  Actually, it was the same as any day in Bikini Bottom.  What was different was that Banana was in charge!

So anyway. Our story begins on a busy day at the Krusty Krab.  Spongebob was making patties when the oven started talking.  It said “Hey, Spongebob, let’s get out of this place!”

Now, Spongebob was confused.  He had never seen his oven talk, and he didn’t know why his oven would want to talk, either.  So Spongebob just said "Five."

The oven, who will be referred to as Dan the rest of the story, picked Spongebob up and walked out of the kitchen and out into the Krusty Krab.  Squidward saw all this happen, so he called Mr. Krabs in his office and said “Mr. Krabs, we have a walking oven.” Mr. Krabs was sleeping, so he didn’t hear Squidward’s message.

Dan walked into Mr. Krabs’ office and stole all the money.  Then he went outside.

“What are you doing?” screamed Spongebob.

“I’m getting my revenge!” shouted Dan.  “Mr. Krabs called me fat when I was seven years old!”

“But you are fat,” Spongebob said.  Dan was so angry at this comment he threw Spongebob all the way to Rock Bottom.  But it wasn’t Rock Bottom.  It was a huge amusement park!  

“Whoopee!” shouted Spongebob.  He jumped onto the roller coaster.  Little did Spongebob know, it was the longest roller coaster ever, and it just went on and on and on and on, until it finally stopped at…

If I get more feedback, I'll post the next chapter.

-Banana
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 06:26:55 pm by Banana »

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 07:20:28 pm »
Ummm... That's nice. Walking ovens own you.

spongehead 32

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2004, 11:04:20 am »
wow

thats rather random

I like it

but it has suspence

hope to read the next one soon

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2004, 11:18:38 am »
Spongehead said suspense and that's exactly what I was thinking

Banana

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2004, 01:45:15 pm »
All right!  On to Chapter 2!

The roller coaster took Spongebob all the way to the Land of Fluffy Cheese. There, he saw the Great Cheese Demon. “You will work for me,” proclaimed the Great Cheese Demon, “For ten years by picking up things that aren’t fluffy cheese and throwing them away!” With that, the Great Cheese Demon disappeared.

Five years later, Spongebob realized he was the only one working for the Great Cheese Demon. So he shouted, “Hey Great Cheese Demon, how come no one else works here but me?”

The Great Cheese Demon returned. He said, “Well...well...(here the Great Cheese Demon bursted out into tears) no one wants to work for me! You are the only person that didn’t run away when he saw me! Everyone else hates me...”

Spongebob felt bad. “Don’t cry the Great Cheese Demon,” he said. “I think you’re nice. I’ll continue working for you.”

“Really?” The Great Cheese Demon stopped crying. “Good! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!” With that, the Great Cheese Demon disappeared yet again.

Spongebob worked for another five years without seeing the Great Cheese Demon. Finally, he returned.

“Thank you, Spongebob!” said the Great Cheese Demon. “You have done your part. You are free to go back to Bikini Bottom.”

“Whoopee!” shouted Spongebob. “But could you help me get back?”

“Of course!” Proclaimed the Great Cheese Demon. He picked Spongebob up and threw him down through the fluffy cheese back to Bikini Bottom. And what Spongebob saw was horrible.

Spongebob saw the Great Cheese Demon, siting on a huge throne as he watched everyone being forced to smack their heads against their houses over and over and over and over and...you get the picture.

The only person not banging their head against something was Mr. Krabs. “Who stole my money!” he shouted angrily. He turned to a blue fish banging his head against his house. “It was you, Fred!” Mr. Krabs shouted. Mr. Krabs picked Fred up and killed him.

Spongebob walked over to Patrick. “Boy, Patrick,” said Spongebob. “Can anybody stop this madness?”

“Oh! Oh!” shouted Patrick. “I can!” He started to yodel. Suddenly, everything went back to normal. The Great Cheese Demon disappeared, Mr. Krabs revived Fred, and nobody was banging their heads against their house.

End of Chapter 2.

Here's a little preview of Chapter 3:

MILES DAVIS? What the heck.

-Banana

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 01:49:54 pm »
Very good. Better than the first chapter by Far.

spongehead91

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2004, 02:44:35 pm »
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:blink:

(563468526548244527452 years later)

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

spongehead 32

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2004, 03:27:10 pm »
wow, that was a very randomised number 91

anyway

that was good

a bit strange but good

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2004, 03:37:11 pm »
"..." is the perfect response to that

Super Ry

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2004, 06:55:48 pm »
Your're right...it is pretty weird...but good. :happy:  

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2004, 08:13:19 pm »
its weird for a reason i guess :)

Patrick

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2004, 06:08:39 am »
Finally a fanfic on SZ that uses quotation marks! *gives banana five dollars* Pretty funny. But you might want to put a bit more detail in it.
Spongebob worked for another five years without seeing the Great Cheese Demon.
You might want to put more detail sometimes. The quote in this post is one example. Instead of saying he worked for five years, you could say what his work was.  

Offline AppleNick

• SpongeBob
  • ドブネズミみたいに
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2004, 01:48:05 pm »
Patrick, his work was throwing out anything that wasn't Cheese in his palace. :lol:

Banana

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2004, 02:00:08 pm »
Thanks for all the praise, guys.  The third chapter will be here soon, as soon as I get on to my other computer.

And Here 'tis!

Where we last left off, Patrick saved Bikini Bottom by yodeling.  This was a pretty big deal.  They built a shrine for him.  He became famous.  So famous that one day his head popped off.  They had to get plastic surgeons to put his head back on, but accidentally they put 50 Cent’s head on instead.  He breathed underwater, causing him to suffocate and die.

“Yay!” everyone said.  Then they did the right thing and put Patrick’s head back on Patrick’s body.  Then Patrick went over to Spongebob’s house.

“Hi, Spongebob!” said Patrick.

“Hi Patrick!” said Spongebob.

They just stood there for about five hours.

“Wanna go inside?” asked Spongebob.

“Sure!” said Patrick.

The two went inside.  “Hi, Gary!” said Spongebob.

“Gary?” no answer.  Where was Gary?

“GARY?” shouted Spongebob.  ‘GARY!”

Gary came out.  But he longer had the head of Gary anymore, he had the head of…MILES DAVIS? What the heck.

“OH MY GOSH!” shouted Spongebob.  “WHAT HAPPENED TO GARY!”

Suddenly, the Great Cheese Demon arose from behind the couch.  After he laughed his evil laugh, he told Spongebob and Patrick that he was also the Great Changer of Heads.  Now, that’s weird.

The Great Cheese Demon, who was now the Great Changer of Heads, also told Spongebob that in order to change all the heads he had change back to normal, he would have to go on a long and tiring quest to the gazebo of Qwertyuiop, in which there would be small hole in which the mighty change all the heads back to normal sword would have to go.  

“Say what?” asked Patrick after the Great Changer of Heads had finished his talk.  But he had disappeared.

“Gosh,” said Spongebob.  “How do we know where the gazebo of Qwertyuiop is?”

“Hmmm…” said Patrick.  “Oh, I know!”  Patrick pulled out a map to the gazebo of Qwertyuiop, and also a map to the mighty change all the heads back to normal sword were.  

“All right!” shouted Spongebob.  “Let’s go!”

And the two best friends set off on their journey, wondering what would happen.

-Banana
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 02:13:01 pm by Banana »

spongehead 32

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2004, 04:02:45 pm »
that was good

but what happened to gary??????