Author Topic: Help Me  (Read 6008 times)

lemonsrock103

Help Me
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2004, 02:34:41 pm »
Make a milkshake. You need.: -Your favorite flavor of ice cream here-, milk, and vanilla extract (if your making a vanilla one.) Then mix them together in a blender. Mmm, tasty.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
  • I look at the sounds through filters.
    • View Profile
Help Me
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2004, 04:48:06 pm »
I don't eat much, usually just dinner. If I'm ever hungry, I usually just drink water or coffee. Yes, I actually do drink coffee.
Big deal, I drank whiskey and coke. Been drinking coffee since I was in 5th grade. Do I get a prize?

Anyway, Fruitloops and OJ are good. Bacon, Egg and Cheese  sandwich on a bagel is good. Tuna fish is good. Just some ideas.

foulpattie

Help Me
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2004, 04:52:48 pm »
U like Bacon. I love bacon! I could live on bacon! Then I'd get really fat and die because of bacon.  
« Last Edit: July 28, 2004, 04:53:28 pm by foulpattie »

Hiei

Help Me
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2004, 06:15:41 pm »
Been drinking coffee since I was in 5th grade. Do I get a prize?

Yes, yes you do. I've actually never seen anyone "drink coffee" when they were in 5th grade, so congratulations. You are one of the owned now, like it or not.

Whiskey and Coke, well, I'll have to try that when I'm a bit older. Guess you can get real drunk doing that. Heck, I'm wired when I drink a can of Root Beer.

When I was a young lad, I used to spread Hienz ketchup on white bread. Well, I'm about to vomit just thinking of doing that.  

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Help Me
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2004, 06:48:58 pm »
Quote from: Hiei,Jul 28 2004, 08:15 PM
Quote from: Isnt_Anything,Jul 28 2004, 06:48 PM
Been drinking coffee since I was in 5th grade. Do I get a prize?

Yes, yes you do. I've actually never seen anyone "drink coffee" when they were in 5th grade, so congratulations. You are one of the owned now, like it or not.

Whiskey and Coke, well, I'll have to try that when I'm a bit older. Guess you can get real drunk doing that. Heck, I'm wired when I drink a can of Root Beer.

No, but it sets the "I'm and adult." meter on high for you doesnt it? "I drink coffee, let me tell you how much of an idiot you are". The only thing you own is ego the size of a 3 story house. I never was owned and never will be, not by some punk kid anyway. Whats next "I shaved last night. All you kiddies will have to wait another 3 years"? Pttt. C'mon kid. Tell us more about your very sophisticated dreams about zombies.....I'm wondering how much TV did you watch the night before?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2004, 09:03:17 pm by Isnt_Anything »

Hiei

Help Me
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2004, 07:19:39 am »
No, but it sets the "I'm and adult." meter on high for you doesnt it? "I drink coffee, let me tell you how much of an idiot you are". The only thing you own is ego the size of a 3 story house. I never was owned and never will be, not by some punk kid anyway. Whats next "I shaved last night. All you kiddies will have to wait another 3 years"? Pttt. C'mon kid. Tell us more about your very sophisticated dreams about zombies.....I'm wondering how much TV did you watch the night before?
Well, I see we changed our post quite quickly, because I don't see the statement of "what do you mean owned"?

I'm not setting an "adult meter" for anyone, and I didn't call anyone an idiot, as you said. I said I drink coffee, and you're making it as if Woody Allen took over.

I own ego? Seriously, I have very low self esteem, and it seems you're the one with the ego. I'm actually really quiet in public, and I'm actually kind, but I don't go and show everyone under the sun any pride. I'm anything but a punk.

I don't shave yet, and I'm a bit young to. Are you happy now? I wasn't showing I was an adult, and you're in the ranking of hypocrite yourself.

Ah, my "sophisticated zombie dreams". Well, I'm not going on Oprah to announce them, I just had a dream the day before the thread was made. Ah, I smell an even bigger hypocrite, what about the zombie dreams you had, and wrote them down? Maybe even MSP will tune into them.

I don't watch T.V. often, just usually anything I like, and the "Rock Countdown" is coming on less then an hour. I stay up late, I have trouble sleeping. Did you wet your pants after having those vicious zombie dreams? Maybe "Mister Rogers Neighborhood" was to horrific for you.

Offline Isnt Anything

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Help Me
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2004, 08:00:40 am »
Well, I said something about idiots because in your profile you said "owner of idiots". or, something. I thought you were insulting me. Well, I guess I thought wrong. Sorry to come down on you so hard, but as I said I thought you were insulting me. Well, if thats not what you meant than what did you mean?

Hiei

Help Me
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2004, 10:02:58 am »
Heh, I don't mean actually owning someone, its just for a laugh. I find it funny, and yet it does sound wrong. I'm sorry if you misunderstood yourself, I have a tendancy to come out hard to.

EDIT: Wait, what? I like to "come out" hard to? That sounded very wrong, very wrong indeed....
« Last Edit: July 29, 2004, 10:30:51 am by Hiei »

Offline Scilla

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Help Me
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2004, 10:11:21 am »

I own ego? Seriously, I have very low self esteem, and it seems you're the one with the ego. I'm actually really quiet in public, and I'm actually kind, but I don't go and show everyone under the sun any pride. I'm anything but a punk.

...everything he says is true. Believe me...