Author Topic: Poll And News  (Read 34443 times)

spongehead 32

Poll And News
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2004, 04:04:48 pm »
so, the merge is actually happening

I thought it was just a thought

so, one things for sure I will have to change my stamp

or should I keep it the same?

Starr2k3

Poll And News
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2004, 04:15:41 pm »
I second that (or is it third? :tongue:).
No, more like 6000th.

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Poll And News
« Reply #47 on: July 31, 2004, 04:27:40 pm »
so, the merge is actually happening

I thought it was just a thought

so, one things for sure I will have to change my stamp

or should I keep it the same?
Hmm.... It depends on what the new forum name will be. I think I would change it though if I were you.

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Poll And News
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2004, 04:32:08 pm »
i agree with spongey! and i dont know why i was banned because i was stating my opinion! and  i better be unbanned if you merger the forums, which is a horrible idea. and i bet we dont even get to keep our post count wich took forever just to even get to 200, since i am not allowed to be on the pc all the time! this is the worst idea that cmonkey has come up with.
<_<

I suspended you here for flaming MSP and Hiei in your sig.

spongedude

Poll And News
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2004, 04:32:28 pm »
You're just mad because there's going to be two forums merging...and it doesn't include yours. I wasn't saying to leave after the merge, I was telling you to leave now.
I am SICK of you staffers thinking you KNOW THE REASON why spongey34 and I disagree with this merger! IT IS NOT because we are not it it. I WOULD NOT merge for money! Your lack of knowledge and over-the-top stupidity is REALLY getting on my NERVES! If you don't have the facts, then SHUT UP!

Thank you. :original:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 04:34:28 pm by spongedude »

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2004, 04:37:41 pm »
Think about it...if you get unbanned, or the people that everyone hated in the past, will keep doing the same thing...

Offline SizzlinSean

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://
Poll And News
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2004, 04:52:40 pm »
You're just mad because there's going to be two forums merging...and it doesn't include yours. I wasn't saying to leave after the merge, I was telling you to leave now.
I am SICK of you staffers thinking you KNOW THE REASON why spongey34 and I disagree with this merger! IT IS NOT because we are not it it. I WOULD NOT merge for money! Your lack of knowledge and over-the-top stupidity is REALLY getting on my NERVES! If you don't have the facts, then SHUT UP!

Okay. Then tell us why you disagree with the merger instead of just saying "Merging is a bad idea." Because complaining about us trying to guess won't help you at all.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2004, 04:53:33 pm »
when will this be occuring?

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2004, 04:56:12 pm »
When we merge, you won't lose your post count.

I really am curious to know why everyone from Spongebuddy hates the idea of the merge. That comment you made, you know, the one where you tell me to shut up if I don't know the facts? Well, you may try applying that to your daily life. You and spongey don't know the facts, so you have no right to judge whether the merge would be a good idea or not. The staff has only released a tiny bit of information to the public.

Thank you.  

Spongey34

Poll And News
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2004, 04:58:10 pm »
Okay. Then tell us why you disagree with the merger instead of just saying "Merging is a bad idea." Because complaining about us trying to guess won't help you at all.
I honestly don't have a clue where you and just about everyone else has been.  A select few, especially me, have given countless reasons on why it is bad.  Then I sit here and wait for someone to give just one reason why it is good, or to prove us wrong.  Then dumb posts like yours show up and I get to enjoy a good laugh.  Thanks.

Offline spongemonkey13

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2004, 04:59:03 pm »
will the post count be combined or something? alot of the threads are the same will we have to start all of them over again? when will this be?

Offline ssj4gogita4

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2004, 05:01:58 pm »

Unbanning past members is a bad idea...

They just want to merge because this forum thinks it is the best and doesn't want anymore competition from SBC...

Offline Hannahbal

• Honorable
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Poll And News
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2004, 05:07:48 pm »
That's not true. cmonkey got the idea from an angry Squareboard member. Plus, if that's what we were doing, SBC would've been more reluctant to say yes. The only reason the Squareboard isn't in with the deal is because we can never get in touch with them.

Nicole, the details will come later when we're positive about the merge.

Spongey34

Poll And News
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2004, 05:25:35 pm »
I really am curious to know why everyone from Spongebuddy hates the idea of the merge.
I don't know about you, but I'd prefer my forum to be free of numerous threads consisting of flaming and spam.  And if you've been paying attention, you'd realize that there are several people who are not from SpongeBuddy that disagree with the merge.

The only reason the Squareboard isn't in with the deal is because we can never get in touch with them.
No, Kevin said it's because the merge would be off if Squareboard was in the deal.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2004, 05:26:15 pm by Spongey34 »

Starr2k3

Poll And News
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2004, 05:28:59 pm »
And, cmonkey could not get ahold of Squareboard...