Poll

are u for Gay marriges?

yes
14 (51.9%)
no
13 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: Are U For Gay Marriges?  (Read 13505 times)

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2004, 06:06:15 pm »
I'm for it.  They have the right to be happy.  Remember the Declaration of Independence?

I blame most of what is wrong in the world on religion.  Religion is artificial.  Common sense states that people should be allowed to do what they want to be happy as long as it doesn't harm another.  Gay marriages aren't harming ANYONE.  Religion is polluting your mind.  It doesn't help that with many people, religion is poisoned into thier minds at a young age.  They grow believing in it.  Free will = the opposite of religion.  Common sense = the opposite of religion.  </rant>
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

MiraclrPlz

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2004, 07:02:57 pm »
I'm for it.  They have the right to be happy.  Remember the Declaration of Independence?

I blame most of what is wrong in the world on religion.  Religion is artificial.  Common sense states that people should be allowed to do what they want to be happy as long as it doesn't harm another.  Gay marriages aren't harming ANYONE.  Religion is polluting your mind.  It doesn't help that with many people, religion is poisoned into thier minds at a young age.  They grow believing in it.  Free will = the opposite of religion.  Common sense = the opposite of religion.  </rant>
Good sir, I do not agree with what you say.  Not one tiny iota.  Pope John Paul II says:  "The homosexuals should seek mental help for their physical behaviors.  If you say it's not a sin in the eyes of Christ, you are saying he was wrong in how he made the world to be."  You are not supposed to use birth control and contraceptives(a mortal sin) or do dirty things with yourself.  But with someone of the same sex?  Few bishops in the world can forgive you for that!  And it is harming people!  Why would the straight-majority want to see them gloating around the streets?  It's not just religion!  Marriage is between a man and a woman.  If you'd go back 50 years ago, nobody even would dream of it as a possiblilty!!!  Cmonkey, because you are free, you have the right to say that.  But many of the couples adopt kids.  Think of the mental effects!  They'd grow up gay much of the time!  Supporting gay rights is NUCLEUR WAR!  Reagan may have protected us from that, but he failed to stop the Liberals, the enemy within the country.  Because man is basically good, may they wallow in sorrow for what they are, the Liberals.  49% of the country says the economy is getting worse under Bush, but statistics and yearly comparisons say the economy is getting BETTER.  showing, once again, that half of this country is too stupid to live in a free country.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
  • This Wal-Mart Operating System....
    • View Profile
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2004, 07:06:02 pm »
i am for it. i know some gay people, and they rock! they are the nicest people you'll ever meet. :closedeyes:  :cool:
Being ga is not right. Our lord dont like gay people  
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

super_sayian_spongebob

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2004, 07:06:21 pm »
I'm for it.  They have the right to be happy.  Remember the Declaration of Independence?

I blame most of what is wrong in the world on religion.  Religion is artificial.  Common sense states that people should be allowed to do what they want to be happy as long as it doesn't harm another.  Gay marriages aren't harming ANYONE.  Religion is polluting your mind.  It doesn't help that with many people, religion is poisoned into thier minds at a young age.  They grow believing in it.  Free will = the opposite of religion.  Common sense = the opposite of religion.  </rant>
Good sir, I do not agree with what you say.  Not one tiny iota.  Pope John Paul II says:  "The homosexuals should seek mental help for their physical behaviors.  If you say it's not a sin in the eyes of Christ, you are saying he was wrong in how he made the world to be."  You are not supposed to use birth control and contraceptives(a mortal sin) or do dirty things with yourself.  But with someone of the same sex?  Few bishops in the world can forgive you for that!  And it is harming people!  Why would the straight-majority want to see them gloating around the streets?  It's not just religion!  Marriage is between a man and a woman.  If you'd go back 50 years ago, nobody even would dream of it as a possiblilty!!!  Cmonkey, because you are free, you have the right to say that.  But many of the couples adopt kids.  Think of the mental effects!  They'd grow up gay much of the time!  Supporting gay rights is NUCLEUR WAR!  Reagan may have protected us from that, but he failed to stop the Liberals, the enemy within the country.  Because man is basically good, may they wallow in sorrow for what they are, the Liberals.  49% of the country says the economy is getting worse under Bush, but statistics and yearly comparisons say the economy is getting BETTER.  showing, once again, that half of this country is too stupid to live in a free country.
This is America not some Theocratic nation, I am a Catholic and I OPPOSE this mainly because of my faith but what MSP said sounded like as if this nation is run by the pope or something...Dude read the first amendment and you'll find out why this is happening. I only agree with MSP *gulp* like 56%.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2004, 07:11:07 pm by super_sayian_spongebob »

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2004, 07:10:10 pm »
Okay ill just be going now
There is no such thing as peace and there never will be. Peace is a delusion believed by the weak. Gandhi said : "An eye of an eye would leave the whole world blind". So be it because only a blind world can experience the peace that it deserves. But there in lay the sick irony. Who will be able to see this peace? The human species is at war. The enemy walks among us nearly invisible. Only those with true discernment can see them. But only one with discernment and vision can show them to others

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2004, 07:10:35 pm »
I'm not religous. At all. Religions don't like people who don't comform to their way of life, which is why I haven't gotten into religion.

Here's something for all you religous people; people say god loves everyone, right? Then why do all the christians and catholics think they're better than all the other religions and homosexual people? It's very hypocritical.

Spongey34

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2004, 07:11:26 pm »
I don't think that...

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2004, 07:11:38 pm »
Im not religus ethier my friend tells me stuff about the holy bible

Offline IZ

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • http://www.spongebobcrazy.com
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2004, 07:12:25 pm »
I don't think that...
I'm sorry. I meant I've seen a LOT of people do that.

Offline Compwhiz128

• SpongeBob
    • View Profile
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2004, 07:14:39 pm »
Do what??? :question:

Offline cmonkey

• Administrator
  • SpongeBob
    • View Profile
    • United SpongeBob
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2004, 07:58:22 pm »
The largest budget surplus in history turned into the largest budget deficit in history...  yea, thats *really* smart handling of the economy.  

Guess what... the Pope may be a great man, but he isn't a form of authority to me.  Neither are any bishops/priests/cardinals/etc.  They mean no more to me than any other human.  I've never met a homosexual person who "gloated" about it.  The church, and especially the Catholic church, are things of the past.  They are hopelessly outdated.  Thanks to the advances in education in the last century, more and more people are realizing that science is the answer.
Check out my website, www.spongezone.net... oh, nevermind

13 Ghz folding for Team SpongeZone

foulpattie

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2004, 08:04:34 pm »
Since America is suppose to be a free country It should be aloud. But I'm not for it. at all. It is totaly wrong for two guys to make love to each other. It's totaly nasty. But if people want to do it, let them.  

MiraclrPlz

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2004, 08:52:17 pm »
I'm for it.  They have the right to be happy.  Remember the Declaration of Independence?

I blame most of what is wrong in the world on religion.  Religion is artificial.  Common sense states that people should be allowed to do what they want to be happy as long as it doesn't harm another.  Gay marriages aren't harming ANYONE.  Religion is polluting your mind.  It doesn't help that with many people, religion is poisoned into thier minds at a young age.  They grow believing in it.  Free will = the opposite of religion.  Common sense = the opposite of religion.  </rant>
This is America not some Theocratic nation, I am a Catholic and I OPPOSE this mainly because of my faith but what MSP said sounded like as if this nation is run by the pope or something...Dude read the first amendment and you'll find out why this is happening. I only agree with MSP *gulp* like 56%.
SSS, my religion plays an EQUAL role in my beliefs of birth control, abortion, and gay rights.  And Cmonkey, why did you say that?  What created this all?  Science did not.  THERE IS A GOD!  What created the universe?  Ooooh, wow.  An explosion!  (big bang).  wtf.  What created that explosion?  Many of the great scientists were Catholics.  Religion and science are not opposites, as you have said.  They may work parrellell.  The ressurection of Jesus should be a historic FACT.  So many people saw Him.  There are more witnesses to that than many things you'd find in history books.  The Catholic church was the church He started.  So if a person or persons goes against the Pope, the only descendant of St. Peter and the vigor of Christ on Earth, by supporting Gay rights, even Catholics who are Democrats, they may have to answer in the after-life.  You arn't supposed to support pro-choice candidates.

Edit:  See?  Now the no choice is winning.  People are basically good.  That is my theory.  It can be seen with the destruction of Communism and the death of Nazism.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2004, 09:09:26 pm by MiraclrPlz »

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2004, 09:07:24 pm »
For the love of Christ, NO!  Men and women are supposed to be together!  In California, on of the most Liberal states, all gay marriges are now made void and nulled, thanks to the Conservatives in the state, the great protectors of FAMILIES!  These sub-humans have not the right, and an Ammendment will soon be passed to stop it now and forever.
Yah! It's in gross in my opinion. :mf_telletubbies:  

Starr2k3

Are U For Gay Marriges?
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2004, 09:11:33 pm »
For the love of Christ, NO!  Men and women are supposed to be together!  In California, on of the most Liberal states, all gay marriges are now made void and nulled, thanks to the Conservatives in the state, the great protectors of FAMILIES!  These sub-humans have not the right, and an Ammendment will soon be passed to stop it now and forever.
Yah! It's in gross in my opinion. :mf_telletubbies:
Dude, are you like 8 years old? If think its gross don't think it. Other peopel don't think its gross and will do it. They can't help it. They do not like it just to be against people.