Author Topic: The Day It Happened......  (Read 5050 times)

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
    • http://Nothing.
The Day It Happened......
« on: August 27, 2004, 11:59:22 am »
OK, i made this for Spongebob Crazy, and now i am bringing it here. Let me know if you want me to post part 2.

THE DAY IT HAPPENED....

One dark, cold, rainy, scary night, Spongebob, Krabs, and Squid, were about to lock up, but when they went to the doors, THEY WERE SEALED SHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They had nothing they could do but...TELL SCARY GHOST STORIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They spernt hours until it was midnight. Then, they saw some creepy shaddow outside that was laughing, and then he sealed every exit shut. "Wait a sec, I remember him from the cash register, earlier...i think," said Squidward. " Ya BETTER NOT HAVE GIVEN HIM ANY CHANGE SQUIDWARD!!!!!!!!!," said the old sweaty guy, Krabs. "No, wait, I remember making a patty for a guy like that," Spongebob added. Tyhen Patrick ran in, and broke open all the doors. WHen he got in, the doors sealed AGAIN. They all tried the running teqnuique. They
crashed into the doors, aqnd fell to the ground. Then Pat said," Wait, I saw him he earlier, I was eating next to him. They all started to tell each others side of the story....

TO BE CONTENUED......

How are you liking it so far, soon I will put in a reply that will have PART 2. This is my first fan-fic at this site. Hope ya like it. Bye.

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 01:26:18 pm »
It's C.O.O.L.!

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 04:16:29 pm »
Thanks! OK, here it is.... PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
____

THE DAY IT HAPPENED....[/size]
PART II (2)

Mr Krabs went to tell his side of the story...
Flashback occurs back to noon that same day. The sun is shining, and Mr. Krabs in his office counting his money.
 "101. 102, 103, 104...,"Mr Krabs quietly said while counting through all of his money. Spongebob came in, and said a customer wants to talk to Krabs. "Tell him that i'm not here" Krabs, comanded. "Heres right here," Spongebob told the customer.
"Ugh," Krabs said. " What is it boy?"
 " I would just like to complement your restraunt," awnsered the customer.
 "Keep talkn'," Mr Krabs said.
 " And in need-," The customer said before he got yelled at by a screaming crab.
 "I KNEW IT!!! YOU JUST WANTED ME MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! GET OUT, I SAID OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Krabs was furious.
 "But sir, i just wanted to borrow some MONEY SECURITY 3000 SEALER," The customer said. " See, heres some money for it."
 "Oh, well, then, Ok." Krabs replied.
They exit the flash back...
 "That stuff seals anything. Even doors!!" stated Spongebob.
 "But wait, I saw him earlier to. We also had an encounter," Squidward said.
 OK, heres what happened....

TO BE CONTENUED....[/size]

PART 3 PREVEIW:
 Squidward will tell his side of the story. Squilliam will guest star in the flashback.
STAY TUNED....

Offline Daniel

• SpongeBob
  • Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 01:26:03 pm »
When u gonna write next part?

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 04:50:14 pm »
OK, Here it is Part 3:
_____
PART III(3):[/size]

INSIDE SQUIDWARDS FLASHBACK:
 Squid: Well, let's just sit right here in relax
SB: Hey Squiddy!
Squid: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Squilliam walks in
Squid: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Squilliam: I see you are on your break. Rich people like us don't need breaks. Well, Squiddy, (That laugh Squilliam always does) It seems that you are livin' small.
Squid: I see you are livin' in a motor home.
Squilliam: (Presses giant red button on a jet silver remote) More like Motor Mansion (Laughs again)
The Mysterious person walks on out of the mansion, carrying a sray can of: Gaurd Shield: Protection... from the umworthy
Squilliam: NOT MY GAURD SHEILD!!!!!
He also has one of Squilliams fancy robes on
Squilliam: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Squid: (Laughs)
Out of the Flash back
Krabs: Hey look, it's Squlliam.
Squid: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
SB: He seems to be attacking that mysterious guy.
Squilliam falls through the glass, and lands right next to Krabs and Squid. Across from SB. The window seals again. Bars drop all the way across the doors and windows.
The phone rings. They pick up. It is the cops. They start to tell them about  the bars, and how the mysterious guy got them. Another flashback begins....
TO BE CONTENUED.......___[/u][/size]

Do you like it? Squilliam is now gonna be a regular on The Day It Happened....

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 04:52:23 pm »
OK, i was ot payn' attention and i acidently posted part 3 again. Part 4 is not yet written, but pretty soon will be.  I will post it here first, instead of SBC.
Sorry about that mistake I made.

OK, nevermind, this was my first time posting Part 3. PLEASE just ignore this reply.
If so, can this reply be deleted, because it is useless?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2004, 04:54:07 pm by Sponge-Tron_X »

Squid's Bro

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2004, 09:50:41 pm »
GREAT so far! I can't wait till part 4-end

spongey675

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2004, 08:15:24 am »
spongetron everytime you get to the good part in your fanfics it takes a humongously long time for it to continue

but its great so far

Offline IceFox

• SpongeBob
  • Jacked up on Red Bull
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2004, 04:06:48 pm »
I know. For now on sense the SBC forums are offline, the DAy It Happned.... cna only be found on SZ!!! OK, sorry I took so long, but here it is, Part 4!!!

THE DAY IT HAPPENED.......
[/size]
Part IV (4)[/size]

At the bank earlier this day......
Mystery Pereson: OK, No body move. This is a hold up! Now, put all the money in these three suitcases!! Hurry!!!

Somebody triggered the silent alarm, alerting the cops. The cops rused over, and caught the bandit, and threw him in the slammer.

Cop 1: OK, tough guy, you can go....only if you sign this paper, to free yourshelf.
MP (Mystery Pereson): Sure.
 The paper read as following:
CONTRACT[/size]
Sign this to be freed from your jail cell
[size=8]Fine Print: to go to the tinier jail cell down the hall.[/size]

__
He signed.

Cop 2: OK, come with us to your new jail cell.
MP: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?
MP grabbed a jail cell bar, off the old cell, whcked the cop gently and ran. The cop woke up an hour later, and started to put up wanted flyers, but as he put them up, MP took them down. The flashback ends....[/I]
All of a suddeen a metal bar comes flying through the wind o and nearly hits all of them dangerouslly. There was a note that said:
Hang up the phone....the next toss won't be so freindly....it will blow off your heads.......

[/b]
[/font]
TO BE CONTENUED.....
___
Well, what do you think so far? Let me know if you want to make Part 6.